[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm always so fucking tired at in the morning and at work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
I'm always so fucking tired at in the morning and at work I can't even think straight and recently I've started fucking up more, making small mistakes, forgetting about things and that, Coffee's just making me more tired.

Any advice?
>>
Please anyone, I'm dying here!
>>
What's your sleep schedule like
>>
Could be something like an iron deficiency or sleep apnoea. Maybe try taking some iron supplements or get yourself tested for your sleep quality.

Best thing to do is find out what sleeping pattern doesn't make you tired. For example I found that sleeping at 10.30pm and waking up at 7.30am would usually make me pretty fucking tired even though I was getting lots of sleep. Where as going to bed at 11/1130 I'll be really tired in the evening but not so much during the day which is what you want really

Also make sure you go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday, it can take months before your body adjusts, and don't fuck it up on weekends
>>
>>34290257
hello anon
i have same issue
even the strongest coffe does not affect me in any way
i always feel tired no matter how long was sleep, how early i went to sleep
my short term memory is very shit, i have difficulty enjoying movies because i forget scenes quickly
my head constantly hurts
i had blood morphology, MRI of brain, hormones tested. all results were just fine. i don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>34290257
Try going to bed earlier, I had the same problem but I started going to bed at 9ish rather than 4 am and now everything is better
>>
OP here

>>34291271

Problem is I'm tired af during the day but as soon as the day is over I have all the energy in the world, so trying to go to bed earlier is going to be hard, I'll just toss and turn, glad it works for you though.

>>34290830

Same here had blood test done before and everything was fine, I don't understand.
>>
OP here

Your brain turns to shit, you can't concentrate, You read things the wrong way imagining other words more often, feels like I'm going insane.
>>
>>34290257
cardio really helped me, I used to be a massive aspy and say stupid things on impulse all the time, but after running half a mile a day I have noticed a sigificant improvement mentally, I am also able to breath properly now, I used to have sleep apnea and couldn't fully inflate my lungs or catch my breath or something
>>
>>34290412
Go to bed at 8/9 PM
>>
>>34292936
How long did it take till you felt a difference?
>>
File: 1428764625103.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1428764625103.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
tfw coffee isn't working
>>
The anxiety doesn't help either.
>>
File: 1427635818374.png (691KB, 900x851px) Image search: [Google]
1427635818374.png
691KB, 900x851px
im always tired, i can't concentrate, i sleep 10-13hours a day and often need more than one hour to get out of bed
i don't know what to do. its destroying my life completly.
i have crohn's disease so maybe its that, the doctor doesn't seem to care and if its because of crohn that mean i will be that way my whole life
fuck fuck fuck
someone help me
antidepressant didn't help at all, my psychiatrist is so retarded he want to give antipsychotic when i tell him that i sleep to much
im not even depressed anymore i want to do stuff and shit but i can't because i can't think for longer than 2min im always exhausted nobody realise, its been more than two fucking year since i feel fucking tired every fucking day i can't stand this shit anymore someone help me

also maybe i was always tired since im a kid i don't know, people used to make fun of me because i was a fucking zombie in highschool, but i didn't sleep that much back then so idk

i want to do somthing with my life please help me i don't want to spend my life fucking sleeping
nobody realize how its destroying my life, i have no hobby i don't do anything after school, i can barely do any homework i can't think straight i can't sleep at normal hours and go to school in the morning/afternoon because my sleep schedule is completly fucked, and this fucking retarded arab psychiatrist want to give me fucking antipsychotic to help me have a better sleep schedule this is so fucking retarded i can't get help nobody fucking nobody realize evryone think im just a lazy trash bag

>inb4 character limit
>>
>>34293816
so did anyone tried modafinl here, does it really work or is it one of those reddit dankmaymay
>>
>>34293816
At least you get more than enough sleep, I don't and the body can start to deteriorate if it continues like this.
>>
File: 1430753843114.jpg (33KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1430753843114.jpg
33KB, 612x612px
>>34293978
>implying my body and mind its not

do you feel tired? you can't get sleep because you feel stressed or is it something different?
>>
>>34290257?
Hey, I'm Simon, wanna share more about this?
>>
>>34292559
rush of eneregy in the evening?
i've read recently about a condition with such symptoms
adrenal burnout
please check this out anon and tell me whether it fits your description
>>
>>34294082
I always toss and turn in bed for hours, can't relax even if I've had work that day, I'm really tired in the morning but later in the evening It's like I've injected fucking cocaine or something, that's how awake I become..
>>
>>34294109
kys
>>34294156
maybe you have circadianshit disorder, look it up
>>
File: chadgesture.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chadgesture.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>34290257
don't work morning shifts, niggers

those are only for single moms and married people
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.