[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just confessed to my onetis for 4 years over text. i now acknowledge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1466032809276.jpg (80KB, 780x503px) Image search: [Google]
1466032809276.jpg
80KB, 780x503px
I just confessed to my onetis for 4 years over text.
i now acknowledge this has been a huge mistake.
she still hasen't read it yet.
will proceed to notify you robobros if there's any spaghetti to share, i owe you faggots that much.
>>
File: 1464799167002.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1464799167002.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
post what you said, give us a taste.
ill be monitoring this thread.
>>
What did you send her?

Post it and I'll give you your beta power level
>>
>>34289162
>over text
idiota
>>
>>34289162
>she still hasen't read it yet.
There's still hope
>>
>>34289181

>>34289183
i'm a shitskin so i didn't use english to talk to her. there's no point in posting what i said. but i can roughly translate it if you're all that fucking thirsty for autism.
>>
>oneitis for 4 years

Jesus fucking christ. Sometimes i feel pathetic but at least i'm not as pathetic as you.
I had oneitis for about 7 months, then she treated me like shit and i realized how fucking stupid this "oneitis" thing is.

Once she treats you like shit too, hopefully you'll stop wasting your time being a beta orbiter and you'll move on with your life.
>>
>>34289226
Translate
>>
>>34289162

Prove it you monkey fucker
>>
>>34289226
yeah translate it for us, yes I am thirsty for autism and seeing other people fail makes me feel happy
thanks bud
>>
>>34289227
yeah i always was ready to move on, it's just that there's really no consequence to her rejecting me anymore, you know, beyond emotionally hurting me. so i figured why the hell not.
>>34289243
k hold on.
>>
worst case scenario is she rejects you and you can get some closure and move on from the past 4 years. godspeed either way anon
>>
Call and say it in person.
>>
>>34289264
>>34289261
alright, i hate myself for doing this. but here goes i guess.
it's actually my birthday today. she told me "happy birthday dear anon, i missed you". or something to that effect
i really can't go on to spill it out without giving some context. when we were in like. 9th grade. she confessed, to me. i didn't have any feelings for her back in the day, at least i didn't think i did. and i was a dumb kid and thought girls were dumb and gross, which they mostly are. so i just stared at her for a while and said:
>Thanks
haven't heard from her for an etire year afterwards. and then we met again and we've been attending the same french class for a whilen it's there that i became obsessed with her for whatever reason. she barely made contact with me. never explicitly made it clear she hated me, but i figured she did. i always tried to be extra EXTRA nice with her, did all of the things a typical beta orbiter would do.
and then this text pops up.
i'm just gonna roughly translate my response now.
fuck me.
>>
>>34289407
again, i don't really know wether i can do this thing justice, it's really autistic and dumb, but here goes
>Thanks onetis (let's call her N)
>I fully acknowledge the fact that i had lost any real right i had to speak about my feelings frankly , I had several more pertinent oppurtunities to do so, least i could do was just keep my mouth shut and not bother you anymore.
> But i know that i'm just going to hate myself more if don't say it, So this is for purely selfish reasons.
> I love you N.
(kill me jesus fuck i'm autistic).
>Actually, no single day has passed by in which I didn't blame myself for not talking when i could.
>I still don't know what you liked about me back then
> I tried rationalizing it several times.
> i was never particulary "smart" or "good lookin" *and was always a stereotypical beta .

*this wasn't how i worded it, but it gets the same idea across. Fuck.

>I actually came to the conclusion that i was litterally just a phase, we were kids, you were at a rebelious age, i wasn't like the other kids for better or for worse, that's why i caught your eye, you probably got over me long ago.
>But oh well, who am i to tell what goes through your head*
* again not how i worded it, but something to that effect.
>I guess I really can't ask anything of you, I atleast hope you don't hate me.
>>
>>34289691
have a good laugh fellas
>>
>>34289700
This is so pathetic that it is unironically funny and sad, both at the same time.
>>
File: Hideit.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Hideit.png
7KB, 225x224px
>>34289700
I found this quite sad.

I wish I was apathetic
>>
File: succcccccccccccccc.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
succcccccccccccccc.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>34289162
>>34289227
you are like littl babies compared to me.
>>
>>34289691

I feel like crying now
>>
>>34289691

That's sweet anon. Nix the lack of self-confidence though. Girl's don't dig that. Nobody really does. Even if you ARE unconfident, lie and pretend that you aren't. Although I think it's sweet, girls aren't very nice, and will probably not share my sentiment. Good luck, anon. No matter what happens, you did it, which is more than most people on here can say.
>>
File: 1483640384078.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1483640384078.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>>34289691
I'm so glad I didn't have a oneitis. Only took me one month to spill the spaghetti when everyone was in 8th grade jerking off the for the first time.
>>
>>34289691

>all that

>OVER A FUCKING TEXT

what possessed you to tell her that over text dude? at least meet with her in person so you can gauge her reaction as you progress through the shit you were planning on saying to her?!?!

>i love you N

>confessing love for the first time to someone you barely speak to over text

shakespeare is fiction. do not try at home and keep it away from children.
>>
>>34289691
>
Everything was good except that last part.
But she apparently digs you?

Anta min wayn ya akhi?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.