[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh anon any girl would be lucky to have you. You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1458928707022.jpg (58KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1458928707022.jpg
58KB, 592x592px
>"Oh anon any girl would be lucky to have you. You're the kind of guy every girl wants to marry
>>
>>34289105
>You're the kind of guy every girl wants to marry...
>...after they've fucked hundreds of dudes in their youth, are 30 and ready to settle down with a beta provider that she can boss around and cuck
>>
>>34289105

Heard this from both of the two girls Ive been most interested in during my life.

Stopped making an effort to be a good person around others after that, theres no point.
>>
>taking this at face value

They're just trying to let you down in a way that they think will hurt your feelings less, either because they've been raised to be kind or (due to personal experience or just societal expectation) because they think that you will get angry and verbally or possibly even physically attack them if just straight-up saying no.
>>
My fucking god you fucks are so fucking selfish and don't fucking realize how good you have it.

YOU FUCKING CUNTS ACTUALLY HAVE WOMEN GIVING YOU POSITIVE COMMENTS. TELLING YOU YOU'RE AT LEAST WORTH SOMETHING.

Try NEVER, N-E-V-E-R even getting to that stage. Try being someone who a woman wont even tell you that at all.

You're a beta cuck, and you'll probably end up as a cuck supporting some woman, but at least you've got some fucking sexual value, at least SOME. Try having NONE, imagine not even having single mothers and used up sluts who just want to settle down wanting anything to do with you.

IMAGINE THAT FOR A MOMENT. NO WOMEN WANTS YOU, AT ALL. PERIOD. NOT EVEN FOR MONEY. You should be HAPPY that you at least have SOME sexual market value, even if it is as a cuck provider.
>>
>>34289229
>winner winner chicken dinner

this is exactly right.
>>
>>34289252
It annoys me that men who don't go full retard when they get rejected have to get the condescending let-downs, but I honestly do understand why girls do this and even empathize with it to an extent. If a really gross woman started hitting on me and then chimped out on me or hit me because she got offended that I don't want to fuck her, that would really suck. Even worse for girls too because they can end up getting raped from this shit.
>>
>>34289250
>Be me in high school
>was chubby
>ugly
>nerdy looking type
>broke as fuck
>got a 7/10 gf while I was a solid 3, maybe 4 on a good day

Felt good familia at least for the first year or so
>>
>>34289105
>"Oh anon any girl would be lucky to have you. You're the kind of guy every girl wants to marry

Heard this quite a bit when I was younger and noGF. Then when I was a bit older and still noGF. Then in my 30's I graduated medical school and became a doctor.

Oddly enough, don't really hear the phrase much anymore. Instead, they just go ahead and try to to introduce me to a friend / relative / "this girl I know".

Still virgin, it's not that easy to change your worldview when you've lived your whole life noGF.
>>
>Oh anon you're just too nice!
>>
File: spaghettirabbit.jpg (190KB, 800x600px)
spaghettirabbit.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
>>34289105
>You aren't the type of guy that girls would be dreamy about
>You are the type of guy that girls want to date

my psychologist told me this
what the fucking fuck
>>
>>34289510

Cute bunny, 10/10 would scoop up and cuddle and pat on bunny-head.
>>
>>34289105
>You're the kind of guy every girl wants to marry
>every girl but me
>>
>>34289149
I'm getting to the point where I don't believe I'll even get this
>>
>>34289510
I want a bunny so bad
>>
File: dont_get_it_twisted.png (152KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
dont_get_it_twisted.png
152KB, 500x522px
>>34289149
This guy gets it. Woman are manipulative whores, don't fall for their lies!
>>
Why do you think that anon?

fuck off robot
>>
>>34289105
>Any girl would be lucky to have you
>You're the kind of guy every girl wants to marry
>Wife still fucks chad after 5 years of marriage

Fuck the western world desu
>>
>>34289105
OMG anon you're so adorable

I'd marry you someday
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.