[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you are ashamed of the life you live? Im tired of self pity,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 200470473001.jpg (81KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
200470473001.jpg
81KB, 477x358px
Do you are ashamed of the life you live?

Im tired of self pity, 22yo, i feel the need to live my life as soon as possible. I cant stand being a weight for my family anymore.
>>
>>34289053
Go to the bar, you're 22.
>>
>>34289053
To be ashamed,
id have to admit to myself
that im not
already dead.
>>
>>34289053
28 yr old
Masters in org chem but an alcoholic burden on family
Honestly if youre resonably intelligent your mind can find a way to justify just about anything
>>
I do feel shame, but I also don't know how to get out of my situation. I feel so far gone.

If I honestly knew what to do, step by step, I'd do it. But nobody offers any help besides "JUST DO IT LMAO XD".

I don't know how to "just do" things in life, nothing has ever come natural to me like it seems to have for everyone else.

I don't even have a drivers license for fuck sake, (i'm 29) just felt too anxious to try getting one.
>>
>>34289053
>>34289053
Feel the same. Just graduated and now living with my parents. Didn't have any internships or join any student orgs, so no job yet (or probably ever). I've got to get a job and move back to the city, I don't care if I have to dig ditches. Every day I spend here I die a little more inside.
>>
>>34289071
Can't because social anxiety and extreme self consciousness
>>
>>34289155
I got one and its bullshit. Easy to get, i failed the first time for being nervous, tried again and passed. You can, just need to put your brain and thoughts that you are capable and profit.
>>
I'm not ashamed per se, I'm just not necessarily proud of it. I mean my life is a culmination of choices, some bad and some good. I made my choices and I there's no sense in being ashamed of them. The only thing that makes sense to do is to learn and move on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.