[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks sperging sjws on the internet is a legitimate societal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480739723586.png (125KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480739723586.png
125KB, 250x238px
>he thinks sperging sjws on the internet is a legitimate societal issue
Tell me more about these important subjects, such a video game journalism. Or maybe how annoying all these pronouns are.

How can we get the UN to do something about these things? I know, they're busy with all these starving kids and shit, yadda yadda.
>>
Does anyone actually care? It's funny to make fun of the stupid faggots who see the new Zelda game and start a crying fit over it still being patriarchal because Link still rescues the princess. That's all
>>
>>34288523
Seems to me lots of people build their political engagement around important issues such as Anita Sarkeesian for example.
>>
>>34288562
I guess some people do get worked up over it. Devil's advocate, it's probably more possible to make a change in the world (even if it's a useless change) by organizing to say "fuck you" to an industry trend by trying to hit them in the pocketbooks.

I don't think anyone would say it's more important than starving kids, but what the fuck can we do about starving kids? The world sucks and massively entrenched powers are trying to keep it the way it is. I don't blame people for getting defensive over their video games, as silly as it is.
>>
>>34288633
>I don't think anyone would say it's more important than starving kids, but what the fuck can we do about starving kids?
For one, we must make sure they can play dota, cod, lol and wow without any dirty feminist influence.
>>
File: 1481474207903.png (337KB, 1122x574px) Image search: [Google]
1481474207903.png
337KB, 1122x574px
>colleges and universities dominated by safe space anti-freedom of speech SJWS
>hurr no big deal just game journalism
>thinking feeding starving children won't just make nigs shit out more and starve more
>SJWs literally make appeals to the UN about how white first world jewish college women treated so bad by internet meanies
>>
Western culture was constructed and can be deconstructed.
>>
>>34288562
>build their political engagement
If you're talking about Trump, the issue is more like, "the left" has abandoned social class in favor of identity. The elites have an interest in not talking about class, which they enact through money---by supporting inoffensive things, and creating "think tanks." Inoffensive meaning, things that don't talk about how much better they have it, how little they really do for how much better they have it, or the actually terrible things they do to get where they are. In this sense, identity politics is an elite-approved form of activism, because it doesn't harm them, and maybe even lets them feel better about their own lives. Things the elites don't approve of are more like Occupy Wall Street, which never got the sort of rapturous attention as meaningless bullshit like Anita.

But the hot-button issues are implicitly chosen to be those that don't involve talking about the elites, including all the sacred cows of the alt-right. Since extremists are also stupid, they take the bait, and antifeminism is just as reliable as feminism.
>>
>>34288866
I completely agree with this post! THIS desu. How could we possibly make the world a better place if we lack the freedom to say nigger?! How could we possibly concern ourselves starving people in another continent when we have actual college women acting out right now in AMERICA?! This crisis is urgent but the masses keep obsessing about the unimportant non.issues! Post of the week!

Cheers!
>>
File: 1373490052389.jpg (132KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1373490052389.jpg
132KB, 400x300px
>>34288491
Who the fuck cares about politics? I just want to make people mad and laugh at them. All the kids in Africa are good for is making ebola and aids jokes anyway.
>>
>>34288974
Ha!
But did you even think of the white genocide by infamous jew Cultural Marx! Did even you know shitskin population doublefolds sevenfold each year. Only treat to NWO is internet pills from /pol/acks researching and coming up with evidence. look at this infographic i got from 4chan's politically incorrect board. When the whole world and also europe is islamic zionists such as vegetarians and anita sarkeesian. I am proud of my european ancestry and a male white heterosexual male heterosexual.
Checkmate my man! ;)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.