[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw years of constant stress anxiety and depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: fda.png (20KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
fda.png
20KB, 819x460px
>tfw years of constant stress anxiety and depression has fucked your brain up
>>
i notice i talk to myself by accident and can't stop
>>
So couldn't a couple years of living a normal life just as easily fix it?
>>
>>34288481
i notice that about myself too. Also my father does that. And my grandfather. And sister too. You can always hear some annoying mumbling and fragments of thought where i live.
>>
>>34288487
I'm pretty sure if you're depressed for long enough it's permanent, a part of your brain shrinks for good.
>>
File: 1471584270854.jpg (151KB, 560x585px) Image search: [Google]
1471584270854.jpg
151KB, 560x585px
>>34288472
>tfw years of constant stress and anxiety have actually caused you physical illnesses
>be so ill that you need to survive off government scraps
>they constantly harass you about it and try to get it gone because fuck you, you're not in need of it at all
>this constant crap intensifies your already existing illnesses
>The Magaman is about to become the president and will likely encourage this type of thing to continue because of his promised tax cuts and all that
just fuck my fucken shit the fuck up until death takes me sweetly, toobeeonnest
goodbye to everything
goddamn twenty-seventeen
>>
File: 1474522407717.png (19KB, 193x336px) Image search: [Google]
1474522407717.png
19KB, 193x336px
>tfw self discipline will be your ticket to freedom and happiness but you're a lazy shithead
>>
>>34288472
I am not who I was before, but I fixed my brain as well as could be with tianeptine. It was shown to reverse stress induced brain damage in rats. You can't take it while you're on an SSRI though, because it is an SSRE and will cancel out the effect of that.
It's a potent antidepressant in its own right though, so you may want to try and replace your SSRI with it.
>>
>>34288472
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/30/chronic-depression-shrinks-brains-memories-and-emotions

This is a /hypocampuslet/ thread now.
>>
>>34288654
what kind of physical illnesses senpai?
am in the same boat as you , been suffering from stress and anxiety since i could ever remember , i believed it has caused my constant trembling .
>>
>>34288564
>a part of your brain shrinks for good
now tell me anon, what kind of mental disability do you have?
>>
File: 1474491299582.png (382KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1474491299582.png
382KB, 600x376px
>>34290128
rather not specify too much but it's enough to make me unable to function regularly most days and I'm the type of person to be sceptical of being ill because it's so easy to be a hypochondriac and self-diagnose but I've had many tests done to be sure and to my horror have seen how irreparably destroyed my body is from within
It's so bad and can only be kept as it is or get worse not better much less gone so I try to be appreciative of that but goddamn is it horrid and am really worrying and stressing about losing the frugal funds I honestly barely get by on but whatever if that happens I'll just have to get gone sooner than expected

Anon I hope you're okay and if you're able to you should get yourself checked out because some things really need to be seen before it's too late

my doctors were all asking me why the fuck I waited so long to be seen and I just told them the truth that I really felt like shit but didn't think it was anything verifiably serious or concrete and assumed I was just feeling physically shitty from mentally feeling shitty but yeah it's bad and I hope whatever your suffering from isn't nearly so shitty as mine because it's fucken garbage
>>
>>34290432
yeah my problem is no matter how easy the task in hand , i start trembling , sometimes i can't even get the spoon to my mouth .
but the problem is am too poor to afford getting checked , i guess i'll live with it until things get better. i hope.
>>
Eat some Shrooms, they kind of solved this depression thing for me
>>
>>34288472
Me spot on.. guess I should just start hanging out with pizza and then kill myself after indulging in one of her glorious man farts
>>
>>34288654
Fuck off back to tumblr you roastie tumblrina
>>
File: 20170118_201827.png (1MB, 1439x1572px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_201827.png
1MB, 1439x1572px
>>34290853
Hahaha this meme reigns supreme, I am in favour. Alert the high council, the elders must know about this!
>>
>>34288481
In contrast i usually think in dialog with a friend or an imaginary person. It might be because of a lack of socialization or I might just be autistic but either way it helps me look at things trough multiple perspectives since my "friends" would have an opposite opinion of mine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.