[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you avoid giving people your phone number? I occasionally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: c9gMEi6.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
c9gMEi6.gif
2MB, 500x283px
How do you avoid giving people your phone number?

I occasionally find myself dragged into conversations with normies (I loathe them but don't let it show) and sometimes they ask me for my phone number because we have something in common or whatever.

I inevitably give them my number and they just don't stop texting me. What the fuck? Who wants to send over like 20 texts in a day?

How the fuck do I tell them no without seeming like a total cunt? is it possible?
>>
Get a better phone that allows you to block phone numbers
>>
Nobody's ever asked for my phone number, huh. I can't imagine how this happens. What do you have in common that requires a phone number?
>>
>>34288442
>Yeah I get asked for my number all the time, fucking normies am I right haha
>getting texted 20 times a day is so fucking annoying breh

Quit humblebragging you fucking faggot
>>
>>34288442
Are you a girl? Or I guess a Chad? I don't see a reason why people would just be handing out their numbers to someone like that, unless they are a girl or at least a 9/10 male.
>>
>>34288442
Tell them that you're changing your phone number in a week or so.
>>
>tfw don't know my phone number
>only time it has come up is when filling at forms
haha
>>
>>34288492
In the most recent instance I was wearing a subtle anime shirt. A girl I was working with in one of my classes (assigned groupwork) recognized it, after we finished the assignment she kept talking to me. I was responding to her not because I wanted to talk but just to not be completely rude. I'm too soft, I guess?

In the end she asked me for my number. Let me be clear that I have absolutely NO interest in her or 3D females in general
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 333x314px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 333x314px
>>34288821

Now listen here you lil shit, you're either a grill or a hot-looking dude so whatever the shit you're embrace that garbage and go fuck some 3d girls you weiner sandwich
>>
>>34288883
so fucking close to quints fuck
>>
>>34288821
>>34288442
Neck yourself normie, you feel like a big man coming here and laughing at us? Does this give you power?
>>
>>34288442
I just tell them I do not accept phone calls or reply to texts.

I just hope they assume i dont because of anxiety
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.