[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You still seek for female companion in today's society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1484741541663.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484741541663.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
You still seek for female companion in today's society?
HAHA good luck with that faggot, just give up already, its easier.

No, srsly.

Just give up.
>>
>>34287950
if you dont have autism or facial deformations, you can get a girlfriend. problem is, some guys who think they're just shy are actually autistic, and most guys who think they're autistic are just shy.
>>
But I'm scared of death.
>>
File: 41577.jpg (60KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
41577.jpg
60KB, 620x413px
>>34287966
>just be yourself

did you hear it?

just
be
you're
self
>>
>>34288055
are you naturally socially unskilled, e.g. autism? if yes, then being yourself will not help. in fact, if you are an autist, nothing will help unless you get some social skills, by which i mean you have to acquire them unlike normal people who already have them. life's hard, stop whining. maybe you make it one day, i'm still waiting for when i get the balls to change something.
>>
>>34288216
there is no such thing as social skills. unless you are talking about applied psychology.
>>
>>34287966
I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO
And dont say """""literally anywhere""""" either
>>
>>34288234
dude what? i'll disregard this, of course there is such a thing as social skills, if you walk around with your pants full of shit and piss and you don't notice people being disgusted by it, i would call that having "bad social skills", same with the faggots who walk around with fedoras and trenchcoats thinking they look like a gentleman from the 50s while they actually look like fucking huge faggots.
>>34288235
if you have the necessary confidence and social skills, you should go to places where you find quality women. places where you pursue a hobby, for example sports, or even anime conventions if you don't want to be surrounded by top tier women who only date chads.
Attention: do NOT visit places like bars, they are only made for whores and women who need attention from horny men.
>>
>>34288361
>of course there is such a thing as social skills

No there isn't.

Being likable by nature is not a skill. If you fake being likable then it can be considered a skill.

but this is applied psychology, it is not what normies do.
>>
>>34288361
GIVE ME A PLACE GOD DAMN YOU A NAME
>>
>give up on women

and do what else exactly?

should you then go gay?
chase imageboard trannies?
become a celibate pseudo-monk and attain wizardry when that age comes?
>>
>>34287950
If by seeking, you mean no actually looking, but occasionally complaining on /r9k/, then yeah.
>>
>>34288450
do what you want to.

i play vidya and read books.
>>
>>34288431
any sports club or place where you can pursue your hobbies, i dont know specific sports clubs but your city must have some dude, how the fuck should i know.
>>
>>34288474
>dude its easy just go out then lift or smg and womyn will fall before you feet LMAO

why ppl like you get on this board again?
>>
>>34288498
read what i said in the first post, before you post some fucking garbage, faggot.
without social skills and confidence you'll get nothing from women. you won't even get one second of attention. that's why 90% of this board blame muh evil gurls or muh chad stealin our women or their "ugliness" which is all bullshit. if you're an autist you can't get a high quality woman period, you're just undesirable and it's as if you were ugly, nobody ever said anything else.
>>
>>34288474
All i need is a name just name something even if it's local to you
>>
>>34288601
Papa Gino's
>>
>>34287966
>if you dont have autism

fell on the first hurdle
>>
>>34288662
well too bad, but what are you gonna do? some people are just fucked from birth, we need to accept this and move on. some guys may be ugly, others may have a microdick, you just gotta accept your role as inferior genetic material and either date girls of your calibre (e.g. not super hot girls) or become celibate and fuck hookers or do whatever with your money that you saved from not getting a girlfriend. i'm personally thinking about starting a business. embrace reality, start being confident and take it like a man.
>>
>>34288769
>start being confident

loving this advice
>>
>>34288626
A pizza place??? How would you get a gf there?
>>
>>34288855
make a cheesy joke ;)))))))))))
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 229x220px
>>34288874
Sjsnakaloxkdndmkw
>>
>>34288825
got any problems with that? it's nothing but hard work, but apparently you're such a faggot you don't want to man up and stop letting people walk over you. i get laughed at nearly every day just cause of the fucking autism. but i move on, it doesn't matter shit to me anymore. being a faggot who tells himself "it's not my fault" is what MADE me unconfident.
>>
>>34288874
fuckin kek
.oreo.
>>
>>34288375
The bait is real in this one.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.