[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't hate normies because robots are the real cunts irl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: random-ostrich.jpg (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
random-ostrich.jpg
7KB, 400x300px
I don't hate normies because robots are the real cunts irl. Normies are relatively nice. Why can't you fuckers be nicer to each other? You may be able to find a friend or two.
>>
>>34287163
Im literally the nicest person on 4chan
>>
>>34287194
That's like saying your the biggest turd in the bowl. At the end of the day you still are shit.
>>
>>34287227
Not the anon you've replied to, but why is he shit for being nice? I get it that modesty is a virtue etc, but he's deffo not shit for wanting to be good or thinking he's
>>
>>34287227
I'm nicer than you
>>
File: 1375803451752.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1375803451752.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>34287227
HEYOOOOOh
>>
>>34287256
It's being the nicest person on 4 chan. 4 chan isn't really a nice place.

>>34287260
I never claimed to be nice.
>>
>>34287256
That anon is being antagonistic just for the sake of it. In truth, most of my posts differ from the bulk made on this site in that they rarely insult people.
>>
>normies are nice
they pretend to be nice
normies are just better liars because they've had more social experience
>>
>>34287287
Yes, that's the joke.
>>
>>34287163
I really want to be nicer like I used to be, but it doesn't feel genuine anymore. I seem to become more bitter as time passes, making me more unlikable, making me more bitter.
>>
File: 1482878840438.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482878840438.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34287287
It can be nice tho, and I do like it this way. I get that most of it is not nice at all. But still contrasts are refreshing from time to time. I do actually like most 25+ threads nowadays, people just trying to make it bearable for each other somehow.

Eh, I'm a bit too feely today, dunno just having a good day for once.
>>
>keep to yourself
>speak only when spoken to
>speak directly and to the point
>speak quietly from anxiety
>try not to bother others

>normies say I'm a dick

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34287367
I don't really have anything interesting to add but I'm glad you're feeling good, anon.
>>
>>34287422
It's all good my man! Thank you, in these rare moments I do like people and it feels nice
>>
>>34287378
I couldn't care less about anyone being quiet all the time because I don't also say much, but loud autists are the absolute worst.
>>
>>34287163
Whats so random about that ostrich?
>>
>>34287525
That's how I organize saved pics
>>
>>34287505
That's the thing, I can either be quiet and reserved or I just go full autism mode

There is no in-between. Sometimes a person will try and get me to "come out of my shell" and then I reveal my powerlevel when I trust them enough and then they realize what a mistake they've made, unleashing the evil genie that is my autistic tendencies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.