[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take Myers Briggs exam honestly >Get INTP I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>Take Myers Briggs exam honestly

>Get INTP

I thought that INTPs were the straight up losers of the world. I wanted to be an ESTP or ENTP or ISTP.

>Take the test again answering in a way that the badass person that I've always wanted to be would act
>Still get INTP

I think the key is to accept yourself and who you are and develop your traits. I'm a weakwilled INTP but a strongwilled confident INTP can be just as cool as the rest of em.

Or wait is it in an INTP's nature to be weakwilled
>>
File: INTP.png (100KB, 1027x669px) Image search: [Google]
INTP.png
100KB, 1027x669px
>>34286922
no it's not in an INTP's nature to be weakwilled, everyone is different.

you need a strong defining characteristic or strength though, for me it's my autist coding abilities which gives me confidence at work, but outside of that I'm quite pathetic. it's easier to be upper middle class pathetic though.
>>
The way in which INTP's relate to information archetypally is repugnant to normals and there are not enough INTP's for anyone to care about including their perspective.

Thinking of the zodiac archetypal system, there is no redeeming scorpios before other signs. Sure you can have good aspects, but this changes nothing in how others perceive the totality of what a scorpio is.

The only traits that matter to cultivate as increase to pyramidal orientation is psychopathy, or becoming tall. Just be yourself if you are a psychopath tall INTP, but this is orders more rare a thing.
>>
>>34286922
ENTJ here master personality reporting in but have crippling anxiety I am literally an utter disgrace to my personality type

Mine is literally the most RATIONAL personality type yet I am stricken with complete IRRATIONAL thought processes

>Utter disgrace
>ENTJ cant stand emotions or weakness
>End it?
>Literally there is an epic battle in my head in which only drugs will squelch the dissonance
>help me
>>
>>34287527
>but outside of that I'm quite pathetic. it's easier to be upper middle class pathetic though.

This 2000%
>>
>>34288078
>The way in which INTP's relate to information archetypally is repugnant to normals
>The only traits that matter to cultivate as increase to pyramidal orientation is psychopathy, or becoming tall
Elaborate.
>>
>>34288187
The INTP graphic for the logician is illustrative. Knowing the construction of the whole, he is blind to standing on the spot he's looking for.

This kills normies, because this is the only thing they've ever cared about is where they are already standing.

Such perspective is perilously 'pathetic' and meaningless when gaming other people because of who you perceive yourself to be (the abyss staring back) is as material as the face in the mirror.

Exposing their ivory tower (Ego) pre-scriptive and discriminatory (archetypal ideology) is repugnant to their closely held present, past, and future illusions.
>>
File: pityparty_04.jpg (258KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
pityparty_04.jpg
258KB, 600x773px
>tfw infp
Why do I get the worst type?
>>
>>34286922
Aren't INFJs the losers?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.