[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after 11 years with a girl who I literally spent my entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: lifesucksbuthigh.jpg (31KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
lifesucksbuthigh.jpg
31KB, 720x702px
So after 11 years with a girl who I literally spent my entire adult life with and recently spent $7400 on a ring for this bitch just ghosted me. Its been 4 days since I heard from her the only information that I have gotten comes from a single "mutual" friend that has told me that she met a guy kept it from me for a year while dropping 8ths of molly and coke and fucking him. This is such bullshit I saved this girls life when I woke up 3 years ago to her having a grand mal seizure turning blue choking on her own vomit while laying in my bed pissing herself. If I had not turned her over and scooped the goddamn vomit out of her throat she would be dead and I honestly dont know where to go from here. What the fuck do I do now im not suicidal or any shit like that but I do want too kill this son of a bitch unfortunately I never paid attention to where he lived(we had bought weed from him a few times and he supposedly has a different house that he stores each of three drugs at weed coke and molly. Any of you go through something similar? I feel so fucking embarresed even my father knew I was getting the fuckin ring and now I am sitting staring at it thinking of the kids we had named and the life I spent half my life planning with her. Fuck
>>
>>34286597
pic related is my life summed up
>>
>>34286597
Nah don't believe ya nice try
>>
>>34286597

>>>/adv/

Move along norman
>>
>>34286735
Shut the fuck up, the guy just got cucked. He deserves to come here and complain
>>
Kill her.
Just outright fucking kill her.
>>
>>34286597
>has a gf
>posts on r9k
???

speaking of the topic, this is the exact reason why i dont trust people.. or women. fucking normies
>>
>>34286747

He goy cucked because he trusted and dated a woman in the first place.

Adv is full of relationshit posts, he'll fit in there.
>>
>>34286781
Not OP
yeah I think I would kill someone if they did this to me tbqh
>>
File: 1484860973860.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484860973860.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
Elaborate he perfect scam anon

Visit Walmart or similar big supermarket in the USA. Please note you don't have to go Walmart

Buy some food of choice under 15 dollars.

Post a pic of food on r9k, asking for dubs choose

Replace item , in another area of the store.

Go get a coffee instead of taco bell

Eat the taco bell and buy Dr pepper
Replace the batteries in your remote, you can buy hear batteries in Walgreens.

Scam complete

>Couldn't be bothered to green text
>>
>>34286747
No he deserved to be cucked for being a big enough retard to try and Pretty Woman some junkie piece of shit.

This is real life, if you want any chance of a happy relationship go with the obvious stable choice lol Now this brain dead retard is going to bemoan the "unfaithful female gender," and wax about modern society churning out whores when he was dumb enough to go and stick his dick into an ODing junkie instead of datinh some college grad or nice girl with a decent job.
>>
>>34286852
What did you mean by this post here?
>>
>>34286597
God damn

What the fuck is wrong with women

This is why Christianity going away is a bad thing, women need a solid moral compass or they go full media jew trance hedonist self destruct mode.
>>
>>34286735
Fuck you, idiot. He's on the right board. He's not asking for advice, he's greentexting. You get off this board and go back to wizchan.
>>
File: 1477073777868s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477073777868s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>34286927
>he's greentexting.
>>
>>34286597
if your first reaction is "i saved that cunt's life, she's owes me" because you woke her up once, you probably held that shit over her and caused this to happen. this is your fault. it was basically that guy's dick in YOUR mouth and butt, homo. (but don't get me wrong, his dick was actually quite deep in your girl's mouth and butt.)
>>
Thats what happens when you trust these hoes my nigga.
>>
>>34286900
Please re read and you'll get it, don't ask for help
>>
>dating a degenerate druggie thinking you could fix her
>thinking she'll ever change when still in the presence of drugs
>having a drug dealer
>dating someone who does drugs

Its like you wanted to be cheated on.
>>
>>34287050
Suck Joel Embiid's Piiniis, Fagiit.
>>
>>34287100
Excuse me who?
Original
>>
>>34287050
she wasnt a druggy thats the thing we smoked weed like 10 times in 11 years at new years and shit she hid everything just had me believing she was spending the night at her moms or some random shit like that and it was believable since her dad was dead and her mom lived alone. Also sorry I took so fucking long trying to get my shit together to take a road trip today to cool off
>>
File: 1467411924902.png (151KB, 334x275px) Image search: [Google]
1467411924902.png
151KB, 334x275px
>>34286597
You saved her life, anon and you can take it away. There's only one option here.
>>
>>34286597
dont cuck yourself. just dump that bitch and find something better
>>
Why would you want to kill the dude? He didn't force himself onto her, your slut gf fully consented to take him balls deep. You can't get mad at that. It's your fault for not satisfying your girl
>>
>>34286968
Didnt mean it like that I mean I thought it would count for something I feel like I missed the perfect opportunity too take a video had i known it would go like this im just pissed I have to start all fucking over now I went from thinking we were about to have a kid to finding out she turned into a fucking junkie sucking dick for coke and whatever fucking else i dont know about yet. I just dont know what to do at this point I am 30 now and last single at 18 right when I turned 18 I dont even know where to fuckin start
>>
>>34287176
its over i just dont know what to do now not only the ring I thought she was pregnant just a month ago but i guess that was some bullshit she made up too now that i think about it goddamn everything seems like it was one big lie
>>
>>34287191
tinder, dating sites or wherever. it does not matter where you find people aslong as you meet someone

good that you left that shit whoman
>>
>>34287121
man if i found out i was sick with something they both would get it right now I just need to find something else to do with my life this is the first time as an adult I have ever been alone. Other then the one person who I kept talking too all the friends I thought I had suddenly have also stopped talking with me(im sure ill find out some bullshit lie that she told them too stop them eventually but right now I have noone to talk with exept you all lol)
>>
thank you all for your replies though trolling or not its good too have someone to talk too
>>
>>34287121

Thanks lord { - } 7
>>
>>34286597
Ahahaha wow that's fucking pathetic
>>
>>34286597
Dont let this chance go to waste! This is the perfect moment for you to start a cuckold relationship. You:
>get to watch him pleasure your SO (thing that you apparently couldnt do) for free!
>get high off some leftover drugs he may throw at you out of pity
>still mantain a healthy relationship with her
You are basically living half this board dream right now and you want to just throw it all away? Cmon man grow a pair
>>
>>34286597

>committing to a longterm relationship with a western woman

ya played ya self my man
>>
>>34286597
>He ACTUALLY fell for the /notallgirls/ meme
You deserve desu senpai baka
>>
>>34286900
No idea. The dude's sperging out. Something about having r9k make your purchasing decisions.
>>
File: 1445193261768.png (300KB, 717x418px) Image search: [Google]
1445193261768.png
300KB, 717x418px
>>34286597
Kill him, seriously.
her too
>>
>>34286597
You saved her life?

Well, now that is obviously a mistake you need to correct.
>>
>>34286597
Some people are just heartless cunts bro. I'd know.. guilt is a recent aquisition for me.
>>
File: 1484541456920-r9k.jpg (61KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1484541456920-r9k.jpg
61KB, 642x792px
Do an anonymous tip or something to fuck both of them over. All you gotta do is scope out one of his places and wait until they eventually show up. If it's just him, tail him back to his other place. Just be careful, if you get caught following him and he gets spooked and tells his whore, that can back fire.

Once you get them both together, send an anonymous tip and more than likely they'll be caught with their pants down.probably literally they'll also probably have drugs on them.
>>
>>34286597
As soon as I saw 7400 on a ring to some bitch that just left you..

I just stopped reading

You are a retard, literally a jackass
>>
>>34286597

Move on, try to work on yourself. Take solace at the fact that if she's a coke whore in her late twenties or early thirties, she's a loser whose life is going to suck big time.

Being a snitch is a faggy thing to do, but if you really want to nail the motherfucker, snitch on him to the cops. If he's selling weight, the legal system is going to split his asshole like a coconut.
>>
>>34289794
>Take solace at the fact that if she's a coke whore in her late twenties or early thirties, she's a loser whose life is going to suck big time.

Not necessarily true. Some of the most successful people in the world did coke in their twenties.
>>
>>34286597
how often did you tell her you loved her?
>>
>>34286682
How do people use weed to escape? It brings all my problems to the forefront and forces me to face myself.

Alcohol on the other hand...
>>
>>34289818
There's a difference from the person that occasionally does it and/or is already wealthy so they can support the habit to some whore that is probably fucking and sucking just to get it.

If said dealer didn't have drugs to offer for pussy, she wouldn't be anywhere near him
>>
>>34286597
You dodged a bullet. I have a close friend who was in a 13 year relationship that he had to break off. He's with someone else now and much happier. You can move on just be strong and be a man.
>>
File: 1479290954098.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479290954098.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>34286597
I'm praying this is FAKE and GAY

Otherwise I have OP's life in a nutshell right here
>>
>>34290147
Dodged a bullet
>Looses literally 7400 dollars on some whore that I probably could have identified day 1
>Looses 7400 dollars

How is that dodging a bullet exactly that ring that you gave to the girl you loved is probably right now being spent on coke money and a room to go hang out with chad who is going to rail her out

Congratulations Op, you suck
>>
>>34286597
Well then again 11 years is a pretty long time

You are still fucking retarded have a good life
>>
>>34286968
don't forget her genitalia
>>
>>34286597
While the cheating is bullshit, just because you saved her life doesnt mean she owes it to you to spend her life with you
>>
>>34290059
different strokes for different folks.

my best friend always complains about how anxious he gets when he smokes but I've never felt that (introversion yes, but not anxiety)

also the more you smoke the more...streamlined it gets I suppose. The munchies go away and you don't really feel high anymore, just slightly lifted.
>>
Don't tell me you gave her fucking ring op
>>
>junky couple
>11 year long relationship

I'm impressed.

>>34290059
Yeah I don't get it either. For me weed works like an anxiety amplifier.
>>
>>34289739
This is the best idea ITT. Killing the woman and the drug dealer would only hurt you honestly. It's not worth throwing your life away over. But getting them slapped with felonies and fucking their lives up while doing the law a favor? Now that's the perfect revenge.

Also I feel for you with this woman screwing you over, but all the memes about women being unfaithful whore weren't memes. It's too bad you had to find that out the hard way
>>
>>34286597
Spread it all over facebook. Smear campaign.
>>
>>34289794
>Being a snitch is a faggy thing to do

No it's not when you have perfectly good reason to do so.
>>
>>34291829
Not a bad idea. Tell thus slut's friends and family that she ruined your relationship to cheat on you with a drug dealer and do coke. Also report them to the police so they can get locked up.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.