[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjgM hF0uQo >so anon I�

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2841.jpg (68KB, 639x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2841.jpg
68KB, 639x625px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjgMhF0uQo

>so anon I've decided to start seeing someone else
>I hope that's ok
>>
File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
>>34286552
tfw this is all I want in a relationship. ;_;
>A forever virgin beta provider who loves me and only wants the best for me
>and a muscle hunk Chad I can have sex with and give birth to perfect children
>>
>>34286552
Looks like shes currently sitting in a chair trying to get her 15 minutes of fame
>no bra
Shes trying so hard. It makes me feel sad. She looks like she was really fat when she was younger and is now over-compensating
>>
>>34286552
I'm just stating, for the record, that this thread will get over a hundred replies. My precognitive abilities are infallible.
>>
>Two incredibly handsome men
>Ugly slag
kek norms are the worst cucks
>>
>>34286677
Its a pretty slow morning. It offers multiple points of conversation. It is likely that it will get over 100 replies, but you really shouldn't be so proud of yourself for recognizing that.
>>
>>34286664
lol yea she's like no-bra winfrey over there
>>
>>34286697
I'm obviously not, that was the point of my post.
>>
>>34286635
This is what all women want. Most of the time they just have to do it in secret, but society is finally catching up.
>>
My exgf left me because she had a guy friend who was "sharing" his gf with another guy. I told her he just has low self esteem. She said it was his choice and I shouldn't judge him.

It's really kind of sad if you think about it. Even a 5evr robot like me can't imagine being so beta to let your girlfriend have two boyfriends.
>>
>>34286746
Shut up, Kristaps Porzingis.
>>
>>34286805
Wait so why'd she leave
>>
>oh what a coincidence, i've been fucking your sister this whole time
>i hope that's ok
>>
>>34286849
oh, forgot. i told her that her friend was a fucking loser for having to share his girlfriend and I would be ashamed to do that myself and she didn't like me insulting her friends.
>>
I don't see the issue. Dating these days is pretty much friends with benefits. I think dating in the past was a path to a relationship and statements like hers are to shock people. When you're dating someone you eventually decide to be exclusive dating which is a bit more serious. Anyone that thinks dating is 1 on 1 is living in the past.
>>
>>34286920
>he had the right to make a choice
>you didn't

What was she thinking.

On topic: My dream is to have my gf come late at night after she's been fucked by a guy that could snap my neck so I can wipe his cum of her face and cuddle.
>>
>>34286635
What if you're a muscled hunk beta provider?

Like a weak willed muscular good looking guy who is a total nerd generally but aggressive and dominant in bed?

Do you need someone with a Chad personality? Or is me being a chad on the outside and a beta on the inside good enough?
>>
File: 1484605601998.jpg (30KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1484605601998.jpg
30KB, 620x670px
>>34286959
>women
>thinking
oregano
>>
>>34286635
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD, FUCKING ROASTIE REEEE
>>
>>34286928
>Anyone that thinks dating is 1 on 1 is living in the past.

OK, that's the 4chan logic. But in real life I know several couples that are very happy to be "1 on 1" dating.
The rest are incels (f and m) and wanna be playboys and sluts.
>>
>>34286552
The guys interview made it sound not so bad, but seriously, what's even the point of being in a relationship with a woman who sees other men? I could maybe understand keeping a closed harem of people that a group might have sex with as fuck buddies who are exclusive only to members of the group (which is actually pretty smart when you think about it), but dating? Why? Dating implies there's at least a chance of a future between two individuals.
>>
Currently in a friends with benefits with some QT from class. She said she didn't want a relationship or consider one until she's 30 as she feels they just hurt, I agreed and swiftly changed my mindset to her just being a fuckable friend. She recently said over Xmas she had feels for me but also that I couldn't visit her out of fear that her mum might think we're involved.

I'm in almost complete doubt I could ever see her as being in a relationship with me but also don't like the weird half off sentiments she's been telling me.
>>
>>34286685
>Undercut faggot
>"""""Man""""" bun faggot
>>
>>34286552
>Pissfeed
I'm not watching that
>>
>>34286552
>>so anon I've decided to start seeing someone else
>>I hope that's ok

>shoot her
>shoot myself
>>
I just want to purge this filth from the world.
>>
>>34287119
That girl just screams mental illness anon
She is going to go completely insane when she turns 30
>>
>>34286552
I find it funny how we get all this brave new destruction of barriers and taboos and shit when in reality we have the biggest disparity in income in 50 years and quality of life keeps going down with no signs of ever stopping
All this shit is reactionary, people don't marry because they can't afford it, people can't get job stability, people can't afford a good place to live.
Sure you can have a modern phone but those get manufactured in the millions for 5 bucks a pice, that's not real wealth you moron
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.