[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men date women they have virtually nothing in common with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1484657095182s.jpg (8KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484657095182s.jpg
8KB, 250x245px
Why do men date women they have virtually nothing in common with?

I see this all the time. Even Chad's do it. They date a girl who they hate, who nags them all the time, a typical stacey obsessed with social media as her only "hobby"... for what? Just for sex? Is it really worth it to you guys to put up with all of a girls bullshit just for sex?
>>
Lust makes people stupid things.
>>
>>34286327
I dunno. My boyfriend and I have a lot in common.

>for what? Just for sex?
Thats the reason for most relationshits. Also, fear of dying alone/being alone.
Normies are sad.
>>
Yeah it is pretty weird. My brother had one gf who liked anime and video games. My brother doesn't like that, but one time he showed her my room because I have manga and was playing a game at the time. Was weird desu
>>
>>34286327
What do they talk about if they have nothing in common? I've always wondered this.
>>
>>34286798
>My boyfriend and I
you ARE a normie
>>
>>34286829
It's just what butthurt fools tell themselves when they see their crush dating someone that seems different. People connect on different levels. All this "they are sooo different, I don't get" talk is pure jealousy.
>>
>>34286851
Maybe. But I'm not a retarded normie who follows social norms for fear of sticking out and having an independent thought.
>>
Sex. One girl I'm dating is a vapid, dumb bitch. I can't stand her. But I keep her around because she's hot and the sex is good. After I'm done fucking her I can't wait to send her home again. And every time I think that was maybe the last time, I've had enough of her.
>>
sex, because they don't want to be alone and having somebody good looking to show off with friends.
>>
>>34286880
so what you're saying is, you're not like other girls
hmmm, very interesting, never heard that before
>>
I dated a girl like the description in OP. We basically had nothing in common really. It ended being a weird thing where we would take turns putting up with each other's shit that we had ZERO interest in otherwise. All our "mutual interests" were forced, she didn't give a shit about my actual interests and you can only feign interest/kindess for so long. Eventually we broke up because the only thing that kept us together was sex but that started dropping when she got fat

Relationships (at least longterm) are only worth it if you're in a position where you're basically dating your best friend and you both love to fuck each other. Even my best friends don't share all of my interests but we have just enough to make us best friends. That's the same deal you need to get with a gf
>>
>>34286996
I was referring mostly to the relationship :^)
>>
Women don't have any fucking interests you underage faggots
>>
>>34287624
Baking is a pretty common interest women have, you've got a keeper if she bakes all the time and doesn't get fat.
>>
>>34286327

I didn't have much in common with my first girlfriend, but I was a 19-year-old virgin and didn't feel that I was in a position to be picky. It's not that we didn't get along; but we didn't do much beyond chit-chat about common things and fuck. Eventually we grew apart.

Now I've got a girlfriend that I have a lot more in common with, and it's beyond awesome. She isn't just a big pair of tits and a snug warm hole; she's my best friend.
>>
>>34287723

My girlfriend's interviewing today for a job in a bakery.
>>
>>34286809
It's time to live out your own netori story. Do it for justice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.