[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop falling in love with every single girl whom you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: r9k.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.gif
36KB, 200x146px
How do you stop falling in love with every single girl whom you think you can get along pretty well with, but is otherwise just pretty much normal human interaction? How do you stop over judging the relationship you have with said girl?

how do I harden my heart to never fall in love?

Tell me your secrets wise robots.
>>
File: 1483028476609.png (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483028476609.png
41KB, 350x350px
>>34285576
Just suck a BBC and you'll never even think of women romantically ever again.
>>
>>34285576
get fucked over by the person who you trusted everything too , it kills any love for anyone eles.
>>
Do what I did
Become socially dead
Talk to noone besides one good male friend (not gey) and work all day, come home, smoke a crapload of weed, and on the weekend take huge doses of LSD
>>
>>34285731

Basically become numb? I have plenty of male friends but very little female friends so whenever I talk to some girl I kind of tend to fall in love with her. God I need to do something about this.
>>
File: 1324515331619.jpg (67KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1324515331619.jpg
67KB, 800x530px
>>34285576

I don't think you can decide to, because I think what leads to that is a general starvation for affection. You warm up too quick the same way an orphan child will try to warm up to any random adult; some part of you knows that beggars can't be choosers and you just need SOMETHING soon, anything will do.

The only thing you can do is build some relationships through which you can feel affection and trust, and from there you'll have a platform to more rationally judge your relationships with girls. You need to have a feeling that you're desirable and loved before you can stop being desperate.
>>
File: 1453599958109.jpg (55KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1453599958109.jpg
55KB, 398x354px
I'M FUELED BY PURE FUCKING HATRED OF EVERYBODY AND EVERYONE
I WANT TO SKULLFUCK EVERYONE AND WEAR THEIR SKINS AS PELTS ON MY FUCKING BACK
JESUS CHRIST HELP ME, I'M CONSUMING MYSELF OVER THIS BULLSHIT
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER
RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34285854
its a loop i dont think we can escape this
>>
>>34285576
but how do you fall in love if you hate women
>>
>>34285576
Sabotage it in your mind immediately when that feel arises.
Think that nothing good will happen even if it happens. Beat yourself down more and more that you are not worth it nor it will ever happen that she'll become your gf.
Twist their interest/affection as a plan to just screw yourself over. Be cold, talk to them, if that somehow happens with very bored voice, short sentences and answers kill conversations.
Dont pay attention to people, no eye contact, learning to walk around wall-eyed is great, its like no one is around.
>>
>>34286332

It's funny because when I attempt to do that, I immediately become much much more sociable with them because I no longer see them as a human being, but a 'being' that responses to my input. It's kind of scary. Then after a while the illusion breaks and I'm visibly frightened that I might fall in love with this girl.

>>34285881
I'm fucking desperate yeah I guess I am. I need to know how do stop being desperate though. Like, I need to grab this primal instinct through thousand of years of evolution of being attracted to girls by it's neck and strangle it to death.
>>
Bumping for orig advice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.