[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're seriously telling me that if I ever venture outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1484900558593.png (588KB, 634x802px) Image search: [Google]
1484900558593.png
588KB, 634x802px
You're seriously telling me that if I ever venture outside and find myself having to get pictured next to a girl or girls I have to put my hands on their asses or else I'm a weirdo-creep-virgin-loser? But why? What if they claim assault? What if I just put my hands by my side?
>>
Put it on their bicep opposite you.
>>
All you do to a woman is rape. Don't even look at them.
>>
Put it on their lower back if they're just friends.
If there is more going on you can place it on their ass.
>>
Op you put your hand on her hips
But very gently
Dont just grab her
>>
>underage trumpcucks are also beta virgins

wow I would never have thought
>>
>>34285114
Do this >>34285134 if you're friends with her
Put it on her waist if she's flirty with you.
Definitely put your hands on her waist if she stands like the roastie in the OP
Just cross your arms or put them in your pockets and try to look all smug and confident if she's a feminist, or you suspect a real chance of them screaming touch-rape or almost-rape or whatever.
>>
>>34285221
>Just cross your arms or put them in your pockets and try to look all smug and confident if she's a feminist

jesus christ dude
>>
>>34285134
>>34285221
what if you accidentally touch her tit?
>>
>>34285114
All you need to do is have a light touch, on the upper arm or on the lower back. If it really worries you just ask them quickly if it's alright if you two are about to be in a photo together, but that's riskier than just putting your hand there.

I've never heard anyone say it's creepy, but I have heard women say its a bit patriarchal and possessive (though you can get a feel for how to play this out depending on the persons demeanor).
>>
>>34285236
What the fuck else are you gonna do though? If you touch her and you life in north america or eastern europe there's a real possibility of her flipping out. If you aren't going to touch her hoverhanding is the worst thing you can do. So just do something else with your hands and try not to look like a beta who just can't decide what to do with them.
>>
>>34285237
If you can't coordinate your hands and eyes well enough not to touch her tit when lightly touching her upper arm you have other things to worry about.
>>
>>34285114
on their waist, retard
>>
>>34285306
>there's a real possibility of her flipping out.
no there isn't because Im friendly and easily-likeable
>>
>>34285306
You seem like the one to flip out, not he

>>34285363

What are you doing on this board
>>
>>34285361
We need a fembot to settle this.
>>
>>34285376
>What are you doing on this board
It's like going to the zoo.
>>
>>34285399
People like you are actually much more pathetic than any 30 year old khv NEET loser with a mlp figurine collection.
>>
>>34285376
>What are you doing on this board

if you wanna know, Im waiting for the boards I like to update. Also Im a virgin so I still fit in
>>
>>34285114
>copy
>what
>her
>hand
>does
>>
>>34285414
I disagree, but it'd cute that you can mimic language like real people.
>>
>>34285472
>it'd cute that you can mimic language like real people.
what the fuck are you trying to say
>>
File: cia.jpg (60KB, 431x997px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
60KB, 431x997px
>>34285114
Always do the power stance, OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.