[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being meme gay. It's not like you fap 20 years to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 0e6.jpg (20KB, 500x328px)
0e6.jpg
20KB, 500x328px
Stop being meme gay.
It's not like you fap 20 years to vago only to realize in one day that you always liked dicks.
Stop making all these dumb threads that let us real gays shine in a bad light.
And no, liking traps is not gay, because traps identify as women and gay men don't like good traps that look like women.
>>
>>34285054
>identify as women
It doesn't matter what they identify as, it's still a man in a dress.
>>
Realizing you've been repressing your faggotry for years is not uncommon mr frogposter
>>
I'm gonna continue to be meme Gay and you can't stop me.

But you can have my boybutt
>>
>>34285077
but it still looks like a woman. why would I like a woman if I'm gay?
>>34285092
Sure, but I promise you that you won't like it for long.
>>
File: download-11.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download-11.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
Stop being original gay
>>
File: 1484638010229.png (511KB, 594x580px) Image search: [Google]
1484638010229.png
511KB, 594x580px
>>34285054
Guaranteed Replies: The Thread
Coming soon to a board near you.
Fuggem wew, laddy, wewww.wew.net.com.org.biz
>homosexuals see you as heterosexual even if you're genuinely unattracted to biological females' genitalia and only admire the rest of the appearances
>heterosexuals see you as homosexual even if you're exclusively attracted to extremely effeminate/feminine males and not blatantly masculine ones even if they do have benis
>probably technically bisexual at the very least but it's still very difficult to classify
I know people like regurgitating the prison gay thing, and I'm sure it's got some relevancy, but it's definitelore complicated than that, it can't ALL be as simple as that.
I genuinely couldn't care less what either side thinks, but it'd be nice if they could come to a coherent consensus on the matter.
It gets tiring getting hostility from each side.
Not that it even matters at all as most people into traps and/or trannies are unlikely to ever knowingly or unknowingly encounter them, much less fugg them, and even less likely yet, to be in any long term relationships with them.
>>
>>34285054
i was a faggot ass kid even before i started lurking /b/, i started fapping to boys when i was like 12
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.