[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET and basically a Hikki since 15 >been NEET for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1471357343308.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471357343308.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
>be NEET and basically a Hikki since 15
>been NEET for 7 years now
>been locked up in psych ward, violent section
>been diagnosed with schizo affective disorder depressive type
>be fed up with doing, having nothing and going nowhere in life
>should get disability bux in May
>not enough to rent my own place anyway
>see no way out but to get a motherfucking job
>really, really want to change, get a job and start living life after all these years
>scared to death of being around people, of authority above me and of having to commit to schedule
>ask my psychiatrist what do
>she says keep eating anti psychotics and anti depressants
>tell her they do FUCK all, quit them month ago an
>"YOU FEEL MUCH WORSE RIGHT?"
>no actually, feel much better, i dont wanna take them anymore
>"But they are helping you"
>I dont think i even have depression
>"Well they help by keeping the chemical balance in line"
>Tell her i wont take them anymore (they kill libido and dick)
>Ask her what do to get over the fear and get a job
>She prescribes me different pills, says they are GREAT for self esteem
>Says it will take about tree fiddy weeks to "get the chemical balance in line"
>Ok
>Dont even pick the pills up from pharmacy
>Realize that no matter what your mental illness is you have to SOMEHOW conquer/get over it by yourself
>Nobody and no pills will magically help you
>Tfw am at the edge and need a little push to start functioning like adult
>Dont know how to push myself and just go for it

Fuck these feels man
>>
>>34284759
>implying nobody here was in my situation and managed to turn it around
Share your fucking story faggots
>>
Also schizoaffective and meds has helped me tremendously, but yes, it takes a lot of effort on your part to get better. Meds alone won't help.
>>
>>34285201
Well do you have a job now, or what do you do, how do you live?
>>
>>34284759
Try using Vyvanse, I was a hardcore hikki and Vyvanse is great for social situations.
>>
>>34284759
it's been a long slow climb for me. i still don't know if i'll make it, but doubtless i've come so far. but is it worth it? i'm 24 going for a philosophy degree, and i want to be a folk singer guitar guy. i really sorta don't care about the conventional life, but then i gotta find something else. i need the will to live, and i'm just now scratching the surface to that end.
i found God, somehow, or rather God found me. i think. you wanna talk about redpills there is literally an external God. that's what gave me ANY chance at life. there's your fuckin redpill.
i'm doing okay in school, but i'm still pretty bad with people, and to be honest selfish, so i think i might starve to death before i'm able to be a sustainable person. it's hard to have faith that something will give, but i'm still here, i'm still trying.
uhh anyway i think meds suck too, personally i think they're poison but if people say they need them well.. they might, who knows. it's much better to be healthy on your own, because if you keep your crutch then you keep your disease, generally speaking. that's what i think anyway.
it's hard knowing you're behind, and wondering whether a woman will want you. it's hard not believing in yourself. it's hard being alone.
who knows what will happen now
>>
Get to a psychologist not a psychiatrist.. seriously if u need guidance in ur life why go to a "drug dealer" and not to a "church" (in case someone didn't understand one prescribs drugs the other listens and advices)
>>
I took lexapro, anti depressant and it made me go insane. Literally turned me into a super aggressive deluded person and it cost me nearly all my friends, my car, my job and had a girl ring the cops on me. Now I've been off them for 3 months and have realised what I've lost and basically I spend my time trying to work out the best way to kill myself.
>>
I think you are just being a little bitch OP
>>
>>34284759
I just wrote in my journal today:

"Can't I just make a decision to stop hurting?

Can't I just open a new life, so I'll look back on my old one with pity?"

Actually, I really have a great opportunity to turn my life around. I'm just trying to get over my past.

Good luck OP.
>>
Pills definitely help, it's a matter of finding the right ones.

Adderall and wellbutrin did the trick for. I'm autistic, bipolar, and ADHD so I'm not sure what can work for other people. I've run the gamut of drugs and understand how frustrating it is to seek help and therapy only making things worse.

Depending on how much you like drugs you're better off prescribing your own shit. For some reason psych is the field that hates seekers the most. They have a ridiculous inferiority complex so if you even look a little smarter than them they freak the fuck out.

Ask for a copy of your chart. It's unbelievable how two faced and cunty they can be. I wish all drugs were legal, you just go to a pharmacy and say what you want. The doctors really are unnecessary. After their sleep drugs kept fucking me up I ordered clonidine and it's been great. Same shit with blood pressure, their drug makes me feel like a shit that can't stop coughing. My choice makes me feel great, telmisartan.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.