[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>seeing couples on Facebook God damn it I'm so unhappy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2832.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
>seeing couples on Facebook

God damn it I'm so unhappy. I just want love and a partner. Watching them celebrate Christmas together, be inseparable and in love, watching then post pictures of each other and pictures together.
>>
>>34283528
You're in control of your own life. You decide what choices you make. Be proud of that.
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a sap.

Look, you are who you are, so make the best of it.
I've never had a healthy real relationship with a chick before either. I've been on many, many first dates and one disgustingly horrible one-night-stand (or one MORNING rather).

What I'm trying to say is that I'm in the same boat as you. Try not to take it so bad. Make finding a partner a goal, but, also, don't put it above all else.
>>
How to get a girlfriend 101

1) Start caring about how you look (Grooming, Fashion, Even the way you stand at idle)

2) Get off 4chan completely

3) Go out to social situations as often as possible

4) Talk to people
>>
File: 1411833462105.jpg (108KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1411833462105.jpg
108KB, 914x1091px
>>34283528
>having facebook
can't relate
>>
>>34283639
This guy pretty much has it right, OP. Try to focus on other areas of your life and hopefully the girl will come along for you. I've never been in a relationship either and I go through the same things you do seeing couples on Facebook all the time but you just have to muster it up and keep going.

Worst case scenario, just close the tab. I do it sometimes too still when I'm just scrolling down my feed getting mad at myself for not having lives as good as the ones people I'm friends with seem to post about. Remember, Facebook is more of a "highlight reel" of someone's life, so how they seem on there may not be a good representation of how they are all the time or what they're really feeling.
>>
>using social media

If it helps people post on these to make themselves feel better so if they were that happy they wouldn't have posted them
>>
>>34283678
>>34283654
>>34283639
Guys I'm from a small town I go months without even seeing a mildly attractive girl
>>
>>34283721
give up the idea of dating anybody then or save up to move to a real city.
>>
>>34283744
Saving up takes forever and still sounds like a long shot. Can I go and sleep on a train until I find a job?
>>
>>34283528

>Facebook is a travel brochure for a persons life. All beautiful photographs, people smiling, having fun. People eating great food, going on excursions.

It's all fake. They're miserable, same as you. With a little effort you could make your own fake collage life for all the world to see. Who knows, maybe one day if you're lucky your facebook page could cause some poor sap to be feel sad and inadequate too.
>>
>>34283834
I can't because I have no gf or friends to take pictures with and I'm poor and from an abusive family
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.