[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a problem, robots. I'm not a robot officially,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: loook it uuuuup.jpg (601KB, 1502x2000px) Image search: [Google]
loook it uuuuup.jpg
601KB, 1502x2000px
So I have a problem, robots. I'm not a robot officially, but I have issues to spare, so please lend me an ear and maybe some advice?

I have terrific social skills and I'm completely clueless when it comes to feeling stuff for people, good or bad.

That said, my problem is this: I received a card from a coworker that was heartfelt and full of love and respect that brought up a lot of great stuff about me, personal stuff about her and blah, blah, you get the idea. I love my job and I know that to keep up the whole 'everyone loves me vibe', I'll need to respond to this somehow and I feel like I could really fuck it up since I think this is one of those important things vs. just some note of thanks.

Any advice on how I reply to this stuff? It was all very touching, etc, so on a scale of 1-10, it was probably an 8. From someone that's not dramatic and has her shit together. Also, this is completely unromantic.

What do?
>>
You're asking a messageboard of autistic shut-ins about a delicate situation with a female coworker.

That's like asking a Korean restaurant for advice on raising a prized showdog.

Come on, man.
>>
>>34283326
I've never met a Korean who eats puppies. Even in Korea. It's extremely rare. Do you still do Salem witch trials? Lobotomies for sinus headaches? How are your almonds activating?
>>
>>34283326
Autists that have emotions. I can't ask any friends or family about this and I'm worried that if I guess in the dark, I could guess it wrong - wrong enough to ruin a good thing.

I made the mistake of telling a family member about my ... lack of giving a shit, and it became a big issue since.

Besides, I almost certainly don't plan on doing anything suggested. I'll definitely take what is said and digest it, try to figure it out.
>>
>>34283385
I've found a Korean who eats cock though... it's you!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34283394
What was the occasion for the card?

Something simple like going out for a drink together after work and bringing up the card, and saying how touched you were by it and thanking her for thinking of you, would work if you have your shit together socially.
>>
>>34283561
I'm Haitian, dummie.
>>
>>34283740
Shouldn't you be busy fighting your neighbors for food parcels in front of a dusty UN pickup truck? Get in there, dude!
>>
>>34283604
That sounds like a pretty good idea.

I'm loved at my work, given gifts pretty often and a lot of positive attention. I'm good at what I do, or at least decent that nobody complains. The occasion for the card was me helping her out for the past week, but really, I'm always helping out people. Just this week was a little more than normal.
>>
>>34283248
just say thanks? why are you overthinking this
why do you even need advice just say thanks.
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (31KB, 495x350px)
fuckyou.jpg
31KB, 495x350px
>>34283867
Wrong. I'm the Haitian from Heroes and I'm here to wipe your mind.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.