[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Have robots never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1479425862681.jpg (22KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1479425862681.jpg
22KB, 255x255px
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Have robots never heard this before? Gfs aren't going to make your lives much better. Try to focus that energy on something at least mildly productive.
>>
>>34283225
>Try to focus that energy on something at least mildly productive.
You know there are a lot of neets here right, generally only neets and almost nears are going to think
>oh hey that's me I'm the fucko he's talking about
they're already living on bare minimum all they have is a creature comfort or two, what do you expect them to do?
So what if they day dream about a companion of the opposite gender that's fucking normal. You're just as bad as the
>there are multiple sexes and genders
crowd, because you're just the ying to the yang of them being hoes and tricks, you degenerate.
>>
>>34284752
anyway my point was, neets and almost neets like fucking poor people. What productive shit do you think they can do?
Businesses have automation and dozens of workers and there are tons of those set up to churn out the same product except cheaper. It costs money to make money. You want them to sit in a room or outside and wait for the sun to come up to put in job applications then sit there and stare at the sun go down and wait for it to come up again and repeat for days and weeks or months so maybe they can make, but probably not, just enough to start doing something productive.
What's fucking productive anyway? Some kind of social service that they have to take time off of work to pay to do some training and licensing so they can volunteer to do something for free
>>
>>34284818
I meant productive in the sense that you're bettering your quality of life in some way. Doesn't have to be significant, but it beats the shit out of bitching and moaning about something that truly doesn't matter.
>>
>Gfs aren't going to make your lives much better
>love affection and reassurance isn't going to improve your life.

lol

>Try to focus that energy on something at least mildly productive.

what does that mean?
>>
>>34284889
You have a very distorted perspective on what love is, in reality. The stories you've heard all your life have you believe the thing you call love actually exists, and that a female can actually reciprocate the emotions you have for her.

This isn't the case. You will get no satisfaction from such endeavours, and if you do, they will be delusional and short lived.

Read a book, do some exercise work to enrich your living experience instead of wasting it by giving all your attention to a facade.
>>
>>34283225
A-are you actually a wizard?
>>
>>34284953
You think you're saying wise stuff but that's stupid because if someone can feel a way, that means someone else can too. In general evolution has been moving towards homogenize and every culture does it nearly to a radical extreme where it is very odd to see people deviate from the norm and cultural norms are often enforced violently if they do.
People that deviate get eliminated or pushed out of the gene pool, so if one person can do something it is very likely others can also.
If that person can feel love however they can conceive it, that means someone else does too.
>>
>>34284889
>love affection and reassurance isn't going to improve your life
>love affection and reassurance

well delusion isn't going to either :^)
>>
>>34284837
You're preaching to the choir, I been trying to do that and beating myself up over mistakes and not doing enough for years now.
The point is, if it were just as easy as start doing something productive people would of most likely started doing it. You must be some super version of a stereotypical normy if you think most people can just pull themselves up by the bootstraps. While I agree they should be doing whatever they can you really don't know their story about how they ended up that way or what it would take to get out of their situation. But go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back so you can come up with a
>I told you so
later on
>>
I realize this. What sucks is when you can't do anything productive either.
>>
>>34285018
Women are simply wired a different way. Just because you, (a man) can feel something, doesn't mean she will too.

Will you for example, be able to experience a defensive mechanism for your offspring in the same way as a biological mother will? Think about it.
>>
>>34285056
>Being more knowledgeable of your faults doesn't make you more able to correct them.

I suppose if you were to have a parasite in your intestines and a doctor informed you of this, you would be just as helpless in getting better.
>>
It's easy to focus on something easy.
Doesn't make you feel any less alone at the end of the night.
>>
>>34285116
You need to find a more rewarding method of soothing that ache. There are other ways, but it's different for everyone.

Try to find something else in life that you're passion about and find joy in pursuing.
>>
>>34284953
>This isn't the case. You will get no satisfaction from such endeavors, and if you do, they will be delusional and short lived.

no i disagree.
getting a partner is vital for your development as a person. in achieving healthy social skills and solving problems with other people. it also motivates you and gives you reason. everything in this world has a purpose you just sound like a shitty nihilist right now.

im already aware of all the faults that woman has. but i also believe woman difficult nature is something we should deal it. don't run from something just because its difficult
>>
>>34285070
Look I'm not even going to get into the difference between how men and women are wired.
As for offspring I'd like to say no, I'd throw that fucker to the wolves because I don't want kids. On the other hand I think I would be manipulative enough to turn it into a functionally useful asset without resorting to questionable measures of authority that I would take care of it just fine. I can't say the same for quite a lot of 'biological mothers' and their offspring that I've met.
>>
>>34285142
You describe it as though it's the only way to achieve such things. Do as you will, but don't assume simply being upset about it will help anything.
>>
>>34285136
You don't understand me.
It doesn't matter what I do anon, going to bed alone, being alone...
Shit is not comforting.
I can distract myself all I want, but unless I can get away from civilization, this feeling won't go away.
>>
>>34285199
>You don't understand me.
It's unlikely that I do. Even so, take this thread as a menial token of suggestion.
>>
>>34285188
>but don't assume simply being upset about it will help anything.

the world is upsetting and difficult. woman are upsetting and difficult. so what? everywhere you go there is a glass ceiling whenever its racism,looks,discrimination or false beliefs. and the worst thing about it is that people actually believe a different president or a different prime minister can help break this glass ceiling instead of looking at themselves and change their stiff and shitty attitude.
>>
Who needs companionship? It's better to live alone in a cave as man was intended, r-r-right?
>>
>>34285272
Man was intended to evolve.
>>
What if I had a bf? Would that solve my problems?

https://clyp.it/ljlidi4m
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.