[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a girl is trying to make me into her orbiter >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1307577375001.jpg (31KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
31KB, 680x765px
>tfw a girl is trying to make me into her orbiter
>she doesn't know I know she has a bf already
>she's very apparently hanging around me and chatting me up
What do
>>
>>34282047
rape her until she dies
>>
>>34282057
careful on that edge senpai
>>
>>34282047
make her love you more than her bf and then you will acquire a gf its simple OP
>>
>>34282047
Ask her politely out on a date. Plan what the date is gonna be so you can tell her what it is. Make it casual, no dinner or lunch.
When she says no, say "ok, no worries!" with a smile and a good hearted tone, and then stop talking to her
>>
>>34282093
Not gonna happen. He's a total Chad. He's literally the most stereotypical Chad you can imagine.

>>34282107
Suicide. She's a coworker of mine.
>>
>>34282047
>chat it up with her until she is closer to you
>once you have a chatlog/photo thats good enough send it to her bf
>>
>>34282047

Indifference is the key anon.

Make her work for your attention/validation. Think of a horse with an apple on a string in front of it. Don't be a doormat/emotional tampon. Be aloof, cool, and calm... the minute you start acting like a needy puppy is the minute you fall into her playing field where she has all the cards stacked against you.
>>
>>34282122
if shes the type of girl that goes after a total chad then what are you even doing bro

go after someone in your league and get pussy
>>
>>34282047
Casually mention your "gf" in a conversation.
>>
>>34282164
I don't know anon. It kinda broke me because I didn't think she's the type of girl. She legitimately seemed normal but I was fucking wrong.

>>34282159
I've actually acted like this. Secretly I wanted her but my autism prevented me from doing anything towards her. And she was fucking clearly into me until I discovered her chad bf. I don't get it but the only way i can explain is that she wants to make me her orbiter.
>>
>>34282047
you could be right but you need to remember women are hypergamous and she probably wants to replace her boyfriend soon. enjoy the sloppy second anon.
>>
>qt at work that has been working for a good two years
>always on good terms but never really chat because busy and I'm sperg
>literally cannot stop thinking about her
>extremely friendly and nice personality
>have a sneaking suspicion that she has a bf

I don't know what to do
>>
>>34282233
Well I'm OP and I can tell you that if you suspect she has a BF then she most likely does.

Don't bother with her.

Hell even girls that throw themselves at you often have a BF actually.
>>
>>34282168
I have a wife and it still doesn't stop girls from. Trying to flirt for some attention. They'd probably prefer it, being it would lower anons chances of making a move..
>>
>>34282321
Shit. There's this weird thing I noticed that girls are actually WAY more flirty with me once they get a bf.
>>
>>34282443
This is also true, since they have a relationship forcefield.
>>
>>34282496
But that's fucking retarded though. Why do they do it?
>>
>>34282047
If I were in your position I would probably just act a little distant within reason. Just don't give her your time of day as much, be kind of disinterested in her, and make her get the signal. I think you'll be fine if you just do that.

>>34282107
I like this idea a lot but if she's your coworker then yeah that would be an awful idea. Something more subtle like I proposed would be best I think.
>>
>not knowing that most guys who get into relationships with girls are cucks
>not knowing that most girls want to cuck the kind of guys that would get/are in a relationship with them
>not knowing that most girls in relationships are actively looking for bulls
Oh yeah, and even ugly poor manlets can get hot girls, I see that shit everyday, so cuck their shit up
the boyfriends flirtatious whores should not be a concern to you
>>
>>34282258
hot girls usually have boyfriends, but most of the time they are looking for a new boyfriend or a bull
>>
>>34282746
>If I were in your position I would probably just act a little distant within reason. Just don't give her your time of day as much, be kind of disinterested in her, and make her get the signal. I think you'll be fine if you just do that.
Probably gonna do exactly that.

>>34282825
I'm far from a bull and cucking a Chad seems WAY out of my league.
>>
I haven't tried to get into a relationship for years now, when I find out a girl has a bf it literally does nothing to my game plan of treating her like a slut
>>
>>34282202
You seem reasonable enough, and it seems you've got this figured out already.

There's not much else we can give you, anon. Keep being aloof, and if she's looking to cheat on her Chad boyfriend, just let her make the first move. If she's actually into you, she will. If she's just looking for an orbiter, she'll give up eventually.
>>
>>34282233
>tfw this is basically the situation with my oneitis except I know she has a bf
Funnily enough I'm also in the same situation as OP with a girl that quit working where I work.
>>
>>34282658
Why do they talk to boys easier when they're in a relationship? Because they assume it will prevent you from making a move. So they don't have to worry about their normal friendliness being misconstrued as flirting/sexual attraction.
>>
>>34282047
Tell her to fuck you or to get the fuck away :^), you don't like roasties, but you're willing to make an exception for her.
>>
>>34282825
And when they actually dont have boyfriends they say that they do, because they want to filter out guys who dont have dominant personalities
>>
>>34282858
Pretty much, yeah.

To them it feels like a safer way to just get male attention, but with no commitments or strings because hey, she's taken.
>>
>>34282881
well women rather be one of chads bitches in his harem than date at their level so naturally there is a lot of girls who want more male attention because chad only has time one night of the week to fuck them so they need orbiters to keep them company for the rest six
>>
>>34282840
If you have confidence you will pull it off
Just act like you have a huge dick and tons of sluts will take the bait
Trust me, I know this short as fuck ugly hobo looking adult chink in my neighbourhood and I see him hanging out with a blond teenager girl like everyday

the only reason I dont hit on the girl is because she might be underage
>>
>>34282919
Is this the thought that keeps you warm at night?
>>
>Cute women talk to me all the time at work
>Majority are married to some sort of super chad
>If I was to ignore these women I'd have no one to talk to & people would outright know that I'm a sperg.
I don't really get it, I'm not going to buy these women anything more than an occasional coffee (which they'd return the favor) and we both get attention from the opposite sex.
>>
>>34282939
Oh and I also have an ex fwb that is one of those ''fake nerd'' types that goes to geek conventions in slutty cosplay outfits, and she used to cuck one of her ex chad boyfriends with fat nerds and shit
>>
>>34282976
They want your dick
Dont you get it? Women ares ultra whores these days... just do it but wear a rubber so you dont get herpes or some shit
>>
Women cheat on chads to
Women will cheat on just about everything always
>>
>>34282976
>Not planning to fuck girls you go on coffee dates with
You can't make this shit up

If I was dating a girl that did that shit I would consider myself already cucked and dump her ass
>>
>>34282233
She probably has a bf.
I was put to work with a young woman around my age for a week and it was nice and all, very talkative, social bit of a "dude" so to speak and of course me being 23kvhh was already thinking asking her out but glad I was suspicious and did not since on last day of that week I heard her talking about his bf with some other co-worker.
I do not know what it is but I seem to guess almost always right if girls has a bf already. Reason why I do not bother to ask since it would be awkward as hell and I do not want to be that guy who ruined otherwise (probably) a good relationship nor cuck some poor bastard
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.