[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a NEET now, and it doesn't look like my situation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1474828982604.jpg (9KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1474828982604.jpg
9KB, 250x226px
So I'm a NEET now, and it doesn't look like my situation is going to improve for a while. Failed out of university due to anxiety and I'm living in my parents basement - the whole nine yards. I figured I would come to the masters for this question: what the fuck do you do with all this time? I get bored halfway through the day and just end up masturbating and watching anime, it's unsustainable.
>>
>>34282000
Yes!

nite traples btw
>>
>>34282000
I play league of legends for hours every day even though I fucking despise it, it passes time quite efficiently. If I filled even half the time I've spent on LoL with productive stuff like learning coding, languages, reading books, I'd be pretty happy with my knowledge.

Everytime I get motivated enough and make an effort, I just lose interest and fall back to my old habits. My latest effort is learning Dutch on duolingo, which is going surprisingly well. But I won't tempt fate. I think slow and steady is the key, so in future if I ever try to like learn coding again or start reading books regularly, I won't go nuts like I did in the fast and set the goalposts too far or do too much in a short time and burn myself out.
>>
"""competitive games""
I joined esea open for 6v6 tf2, it's a good time.
>>
As the other anons are mentioning, playing video games is an effective waste of time.
If you have motivation you could learn things, or research on ways to make money at home.
Anon, the computer is your oyster you can do whatever you want
>>
Bored? Oh I was too. Then I started drinking. As soon as I wake up, I'd pop a cold one and start drinking. I'd drink for 12+ hours straight until I run out of beer. Before sleep, I eat and take vitamins and shit and never wake up with a hangover and I repeat the next day. I'll go through 12-16+ beers a day. Being buzzed makes everythign enjoyable. Bored of vidya, jerkin off, or watching shit? Get a buzz going and you'll LOVE it. Play some online vidya with a mic, time will fly so quick. You're buzzed so you're not autistic and have fun. Drink.
>>
>>34282379
Horrible idea. Why would you add crippling alcoholism to the laundry list of problems OP probably has?
Waste of money to get drunk all the time.
>>
>>34282433

You're going to end up wanting to kill yourself anyways. Might as well drink and enjoy your time. Let the alcohol kill you so at least when you do die it won't be as pathetic as suicide and people, if any, will feel sorry for you. What else are you going to waste your money on? Going out? HAHA!
>>
>been neet for 3 years
>still never bored
>>
>>34282685

I started getting bored around 10 years. Everything is different now. I see how college age kids act and dress these days and they're completely different. When you're a neet locked in your room, everything changes and you don't have anything in common with anyone. Not even people your own age have anything in common because you're still stuck as a neet that does nothing but consumes shitty media. It's like what an old guy feels after having all their friends and family die before them. You will kill yourself one day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.