[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is exczema/psoriasis the most robot of skin conditions? I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (63KB, 335x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 335x347px
Is exczema/psoriasis the most robot of skin conditions?
I think im close to killing myself.
>had exczema when I was younger all over scalp and parts of my body
>has subsided for about 5 years thought i was free
>just came back in the last 2 months
>all over scalp and now all over my fucking ballsack
>red painful burning itchy scaly skin peels off constantly

What the fuck robots? I had been eating healthier recently but i have no idea what caused it or what made it go away before. I want to fucking die. I thought i was free.
>>
>>34281943
see a dermatologist. it gets better if you can keep it under control. Mine is almost all cleared up and now I have to make sure keep on top of outbreaks.
>>
>>34281943
Apply cider vinaigre mixed with some water using a cotton pad, it with burn a little the first time but it with stops the itching and if you apply everyday exzema/psoriasis can be controlled
>>
>>34281943
My exczema has mostly gone away but I still can't wear shorts or show my legs or arms from my childhood experiences.

Every single day during the summer someone would ask me "what happened to your legs?" or once my teacher said "you look like a bear attacked you". I became really insecure and ashamed of my body because of it. Even though the issue is gone I'm still fucked up from it.
>>
File: cream.jpg (66KB, 420x439px) Image search: [Google]
cream.jpg
66KB, 420x439px
>>34281943
i don't have it that bad, only a bit on my scalp. QV Cream seems to help alot for me.
>>
No. The most robot skin condition is Acanthosis Nigricans
>>
File: 14848949096121801334047.jpg (1MB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
14848949096121801334047.jpg
1MB, 2400x3200px
Dermatitisfag reporting in. Was honestly considering making a thread about this today. Shit sucks. Use to have it on my feet and now it's moved to behind my legs and my hands.
>pic related

A cute grill I know has it too a bit. And who better to understand the condition apply moisturizers than someone who has it too ;)
>>
>>34281969
I dont have insurance and the last guy said live with it/change your diet/get cortisone cream and come back in 3 months with progress. Yeah never doing that again.
>>34282007
>>34282025
Thanks for these tips anons will try them both. The scalp is bad because i dont feel like I can apply lotion to it.
>>34282015
Thankfully mine isnt that visible the scalp does look like i have bad dandruff. My groin is constantly itchy. I can scratch and a whole handfull of skin flakes comes off.

I really dont know what the cause is. In the 5 years i was without it my diet was shit fastfood and cigs. As i said im eating healthy again and when I had it i was eating my moms cooking mostly as I am now. Its gotta be something in my moms cooking like tomatos or something.
This is the worst feeling. I thought i was free and now i can only imagine it spreading. My dad had it real bad too.
>>
I have it on my back.

It really sucks as it is hard to reach when it gets super itchy.

Just another check box on the list of my suffering in life.

It does make me more depressed and gives me social anxiety. I haven't swam in a pool for years now.
>>
>>34281943
I have it around my eyes and forehead. It sucks - everyone keeps thinking I'm sunburnt.
>>
>>34281969
i use clotrimazole betamethasone cream, works wonders. where do you live op ill hook you up
>>
>>34282682
I live in NJ. Is that stuff only available by Rx?
>>
>>34281943

Psoriasis on my legs, arms, shoulders, back, chest, face and scalp.

Made me the robot I am today.
>>
oh cool other robots have this. im 24 y/o and my face is an itchy bumpy splotty red mess, I didn't even start getting this until last summer. my fate is seriously to be fucked over for all eternity
>>
I got atopy and alongside with it atopic dermatitis. Latter one being pain in the ass between ages 5-21, I'm 23 now and dermatitis is basically gone.
At worst half of my hands were covered in dried up flaky skin. It was pain in the ass to keep my hands clean constantly so they wont get infected but on the other hand I had to avoid too much washing since that dries up my skin even more.
God knows how many bottles of creams and lotions I have used in my life. What I think finally helped was medium strong steroid cream called Apolar 0,1% desonidum and having a job, no joke. I think it helped that I had/have a job(s) where I do things with my hands, using gloves of course. This then toughened up my skin in my hands, becoming calloused at some areas and overall much thicker as will happen.
Same thing if you start walking barefooted it is pain in the beginning but give enough time and skin in your feet will toughen into a leather.

Due to atopy, I think it still takes lot of time for scratches and wounds in my skin to fully heal since its quite sensitive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.