[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall girls don't get nearly enough love. Maybe it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (328KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 746x1024px
Tall girls don't get nearly enough love. Maybe it's because I'm an uberlanklet myself but I highly prefer them to short girls. Something about their natural slenderness and grace is a huge turn on to me.
>>
>>34281209
>Tall girls don't get nearly enough love
Probably because they seen 99% of men as subhumans that they'd never fuck.
Personally I think they should all be gassed.
>>
>>34281251
This
I never had a problem with tall girls. They were just as attractive as any other girl I liked. But since every girl wants a guy taller then them, I tend ignore them as I see it as a lost cause.
>>
>>34281251
I dated a 6'2 blonde mma fighter in highschool. Chick was a total sweetheart
>>
>>34281209

They're easier to 69 with, desu
>>
>>34281310
Yeah, I notice that shorter chicks tend to be the real bitches and taller ones are usually nicer. I think this is generally true for men as well, but maybe for different reasons.
>>
>>34281251
>being this buttmad about tall girls

keeeek
>>
>>34281310
What is her fighting record?
>>
Anyone else think the manlet chart is inaccurate? I'm 5'10 and am taller then 95% of women I come across, why would I be considered a manlet if I'm taller then the women?
>>
>>34281209
My first and only gf was a basketball player nearly as tall as me.
Tall girls with small boobs are the best
>>
>>34281413
This is true! However, women don't want a taller guy, they want a tall guy. It's the same as small to big tits, of course we all prefer big tits even though small is fine.
Except women take it a lot farther than guys do and make excessive height a requirement instead of just a preference.
>>
reminder that women are the only ones that give a shit about height
>>
>>34281413
>believing charts on 4chan
>>
>>34281310
Any pics buddeh
>>
I only talk to women over 5'10, I don't want to bend down to kiss some chick....who the fuck am I joking. I'll take anything at this point.
>>
>>34281413
It's not just about being taller than the girl. Girls want men who are going to be the tallest in the room. It's about status and power.
>>
>>34281209

I'm a tall girl. Here's a list of reasons men have given me why they haven't made a move on me:
-they thought I hated them ( I have resting bitch face. Being super tall makes my resting bitch face even scarier)
-they thought I only want to date men taller than me
-they were afraid of ridicule (harassed for being a guy dating a taller woman)
-they thought I would never see them as an equal
-they didn't want me thinking that they're only dating me because they are fetishizing my height
>>
>>34281812
>they didn't want me thinking that they're only dating me because they are fetishizing my height
what if they were?
>>
>>34281812
>they thought I only want to date men taller than me

But this is true
>>
>>34281812
What is your height? Can't say you're tall and not post height.
>>
>>34281209
>be 5'9
>prefer tall girls
life truly can be hell even like this
>>
>>34281413
because they are narcissistic creautres who WANT you to be taller than them even when they are wearing 6 inch heels

I'm the same height as you, so I'm telling you now that you are in the safe zone. every woman's minimum is 5'10, however when you show up they think you are like 6 foot or 5'11".

They have very poor perception skills.
>>
>>34281209
>grace
these trolls are guaranteed clumsier than a normal girl
>>
>>34281537
>the year 1991+26
>not preferring small tits
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.