[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're at a bar and a local cuck slides over a glass of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: img_6629.jpg (21KB, 199x257px) Image search: [Google]
img_6629.jpg
21KB, 199x257px
you're at a bar and a local cuck slides over a glass of an unknown drink and smiles at you.

when you smell the drink, you can tell it is urine...his urine. When you look up in disgust, the cuck smiles at you evilly. What do you do?
>>
>>34281061
Stare him right in his little cuck face and down it in one go. Piss in the empty glass and slide it to him.
>>
what the fuck kind of a question is this
>>
File: 1483245617015.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1483245617015.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
Pee my pants and then processing in my hand and drop it into the cup as garnish
>>
>>34281061
spill it in his dumb face or force him to drink
>>
>>34281115
Poo my hand*
>>
>>34281105

what's not to get?
>>
>>34281123
Don't you think that's the perverted thing he wants
>>
>>34281061
Probably say "Dude what the FUCK" and just stare at him and go from there depending on his response
>>
>>34281061
Time for my edgelord response
>grab him by the throat
>slam his head to the bar
>pour the glass of urine down his throat
>leave the bar
>go home
>shitpost

In reality:
>pay my tab and leave the facility.
>>
>>34281098
BTFO
>oregano desu etc etc
>>
>>34281061
Throw the glass at his face.

No other answer is acceptable.
>>
You reminded me of this scene OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io30s7-5VaQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.