[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normalfags, what should be done at a societal level about friendless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1473092539890.jpg (252KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473092539890.jpg
252KB, 627x800px
Normalfags, what should be done at a societal level about friendless people and robots? Anything?
>>
Euthanasia.

I don't care it's not original. Fucking robot baka
>>
Women need to start approaching robotic looking men and matching them on tinder.

Just because they aren't rich or chad looking doesn't mean they will treat you badly.

Screwing a few bots could literally change their lives and prevent suicide. How selfish can women be?
>>
>>34281066
Do you associate with people who disgust or annoy you? It's the same thing.
>>
>>34281552
well there's a hell of a lot of femanons on this board now, so what's their excuse?

wait, i know, they are sociopaths
>>
>>34281552
No I don't, because I don't judge someone half a second after meeting them as beneath me.
>>
In the church where I was baptized my father refused to sit near the crowd
>>
File: 1484625170413.jpg (29KB, 546x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484625170413.jpg
29KB, 546x545px
>>34281571

>women come to /r9k/ and complain they are kissless virgin
>they still have the mindset "I want chad" not endless nice guys

it makes me so fucking mad like holy shit. did the media or TV program women to be like this now?
>>
>>34282402
>it makes me so fucking mad like holy shit. did the media or TV program women to be like this now?

they have always been like this, entitled whores. why do you think men throughout history have tried their hardest to control them? give them an inch and they run a mile and get gang banged
>>
>>34282402
Most don't think they like Chads, but they'd be right to be somewhat suspicious of dating guys on /r9k/. There's a real chance they would end up with a violent or suicidal guy who resents them.
>>
Its as if attractive women were created to emotionally torment unattractive men.

The normal folk should gas us but, they want us to suffer. They allow us to live so they can feel better about themselves and to laugh at us.

The universe is cruel. People are monsters.
Death is welcomed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.