[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single relationship (professional, intimate, associate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

File: Billboard-Nana-Plaza-Bangkok.jpg (71KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Billboard-Nana-Plaza-Bangkok.jpg
71KB, 800x534px
Every single relationship (professional, intimate, associate) that I've had with women back in the West has been incredibly fucked up. I think that this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o describes what it's like to deal with insane women. I was tired of what was available to me in the Western world. I cut off all pursuits of intimate interpersonal relationships with women back in the Western world, traveled to Pattaya, Thailand and fucked 16 different women and 4 ladyboys in 2 weeks. It was hands down the greatest experience I've ever had in my entire fucking life. AMA.
>>
>>34280942
care to share a greentext?
>>
>>34281170

Not really a green text, but I'll add a little bit more context to my story.

My faith that women were the ying to my yang was like a stone cliff facing the ocean. I almost feel like I created a tulpa or something and projected it onto women, believing that women would fall into this role in my life. Nurturing, caring, happy, girly, devilishly sexy.

I was wrong about all of this, until I came to Thailand. In my life back in the Western world, my experiences with women were like waves continuously eroding the cliff face further and further with each and every impact. It ranged to every facet of my life: Family members, work colleagues, teachers, classmates, friends, associates, the list goes on. Each and every experience with a woman who was mentally insane, overtly entitled, dramatic or degenerate left an impression. "Oh yeah my last boyfriend was 58 years old (she was 25), I liked him because he had lots of money", "Hey anon, can I ask you for advice? Am I an asshole because I want to break up with my boyfriend of 3 years for this hotter more successful guy in a management position for a famous rapper?", "Hey anon here's a 10 page word-document about how fucked up my life is and how I'm a sex addict, just trying to dump all of this on you", etc.

Over time, as I grew more wise, I realized that I really didn't care about dealing with person-to-person interactions with women. I realize that women are always vetting you to potentially be a provider.

Some of my absolute best experiences with girls in Pattaya bars were girls who were just fucking stupid, giggily, girly and just super fun to be around. There was no fucking need to be a dancing monkey. There was no pre-text. I came as I was. I didn't have to put on a front, put on a mask, peacock like a fucking idiot. I was there to have fun, and all of the girls (while working) were having so much fucking fun. Smiling, giggling, dancing, playing pool, fucking around... Where the fuck was this in the West?
>>
>>34280942
Why would someone watch this? The thumbnail itself explains it all. Like attracts like. Better yourself. It's not the Western world, it's you.
>>
>>34281311
idk man I've gotten with girls at parties by getting hammered(liquid confidence) and just having a good ass time being happy, having fun and then talking to them for a bit. (pretend to listen to what they're saying and reply to them like woah that's so cool and then come back with a question. Everyone loves talking about themselves but not as much as girls do. Keep a lot of eye contact, not enough to be creepy though. Play a drinking game or something and give her the occasional arm touch or something or your fingers will tough when you give her a beer, this all creates tension. Then after like 15-20 mins I'm just like "hey you want to go somewhere more quiet?" or "do you want to go upstairs?" Basically if you can tell she's into you then go for it. When you're wasted rejection doesn't stink even 1/16th as bad as it would normally, not that I would know because I don't try and get girls sober. But yeah I agree though trying to actually DATE girls in the U.S. is a nightmare most of the time. I've had friends who are chads cheat on faithful GFs who were 9s (the hottest one was a virgin though so she still had the whole fairytale happily ever after thing going and wasn't a slut) and I'm just sitting there thinking dude why tf would you do that? To be fair though he told me that she couldn't hold an intellectual conversation, she thought school grades were the main indicator of intelligence, she would tell her mom EVERYTHING, and other dumb bs. Nothing bad enough to cheat though imo. It's all about being at the right place at the right time so that you can meet the right girl who's pros far outweigh her cons. Unfortunately that's easier said than done with the United Sluts of America
>>
>>34281650
oh and smile and laugh a lot
someone who seems happy and confident is way more likely to pull chicks than the quiet dude in the corner (unless you're chad). If you're an introvert or something just get shitfaced and talk because you feel good and your inhibitions aren't there
>>
>>34281650

I don't have friends that throw parties. All of my actual legit friends are life-long from childhood and they're all introverted intelligent dudes, many who do the same shit that I'm doing and have been doing so for quite some time already. We all understand the dynamic and the way things are in the West. I'm not a late teen or early twenties guy either, I'm a guy with a respectable well paying job. So are my friends. My friend gave up on the party/club shit because he realized how much money and time he was wasting, when all he really wanted to do was have sex.

I appreciate your perspective and taking your time to comment. For me personally, I don't want to waste time dealing with peacocking, with rejection, with having I don't want to waste my time and not get laid, because that's the entire reason why I'm really talking to the girl in the first place. You even admitted it to yourself, to pretend to listen to/care about what they're saying. To be honest, I really just want to have access to hot gorgeous girls. The fact of the matter is, in the Western world, women hold all the cards, and I'm just not into that dynamic. I don't like being in a dynamic sexually where a woman holds power over me. After all is said and done and you fuck this girl, maybe the girl finds out who you are and won't leave you alone and tries to get in your hair. Maybe she's batshit crazy and files a rape claim like many women do in the US thanks to third wave feminism.

In Thailand, I can go around drinking beer, party hard as fuck in innumerable clubs with no worry about access to mates, legitimately have a good time, and pull a fucking gorgeous 9/10 who's super in to me for less than 20$.
>>
File: 1776666182.jpg (45KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
1776666182.jpg
45KB, 532x559px
>>34280942
Didn't read any of your posts, but got damn your pic makes me want to go back to Thailand.
I did some nasty ass stuff there. And I'd do it all again.
>>
File: 1469388157202.jpg (39KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
1469388157202.jpg
39KB, 640x406px
>>34280942
Are you a MGTOWite, OP?
>>
>>34282644

Glad you had fun. Thailand is fucking awesome. Legitimately considering outright expating there eventually.
>>
I enjoyed this thread
>>
File: 1122152043a.jpg (156KB, 1753x986px) Image search: [Google]
1122152043a.jpg
156KB, 1753x986px
>>34282778
I've gone there every year since 2013. I don't know if I could actually live there though. Too hot for me even in the cooler parts of the year.
>>
>>34281311
They were the dancing monkey's dipshit.
>>
>>34280942
damn that video is hot. you can tell that was about ot turn into some hate fucking.
>>
>>34282745

Yeah, I consider myself a MGTOW, but I was having all of these thoughts and ideas long before the MGTOW movement came into prevalence. I was thinking about this shit when I was around 13 years old.

I don't dislike women at all, I love my mother and my sister and others, I just get what they're trying to do. I see them as they truly are, not how I want them to be. Their behavior dictates how they truly are. I don't want to play a game that a woman is in control of. I fucking love beautiful gorgeous bubbly girls who like to have fun and then fuck like a sex demon in heat.

Why would I put up with a Western woman's bullshit who's trying to lock me into provider status? Why would I care about buying stupid trivial fucking bullshit for a girl when all I want to do is fuck her? Women are motivated by comfort and social status. I don't care about bringing a bitch up to show off to her friends because she has nothing else to do in the existential void.
>>
fuck this video is so messed up i grew up in an abusive household with my dad and mom fighting, my dad pushing my mom down, her attacking him etc. i remember me and my sister would pace around crying and they'd just continue fighting ignoring us.
>>
>>34281821
You really hit the nail on the head anon.

I just want to fuck without all the bullshit.
>>
>>34282980
What thread/video?

Also I kinda want to go to Thailand one day how exactly did you do it? Buy a plane ticket to pattya, rent a hotel, then pick up prosties on the side of the road?

Details please.
>>
>>34283033

I linked a video of a mentally insane woman. If you've never had the pleasure of dealing with a legitimate insane woman, you have a viewing opportunity.

It's so much more better than prostitutes freelancing on the road. Those do exist, but most guys don't go with them, because it's actually riskier. Most women work in "bars" or gogo clubs. These girls work there by their own free will. You will be the most turned on you've ever been in your entire fucking life. I can't describe to you how many absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS women there are. There are innumerable bars/clubs that cater to every single fucking fetish imaginable. Ladyboys, femboys, gay guys, dominatrix/BDSM clubs.

There's SO fucking much information out there on how to do this all properly. There are a lot of nuances, things like bar-fines, average price, short-time rooms, etiquette, etc... Once you learn the rules of the place... It's fucking incredible. Disneyland for Adults. It's heaven on Earth. I fucked 2 absolutely GORGEOUS fucking girls at the same time, like both of them 9/10 for basically 60$ USD for like 3 hours.
>>
>>34283123

Additionally, I forgot, for posterity sake.

Anyone who is trying to learn about this shit needs to check out pattaya-addicts and ladyboys-pattaya, additionally, watch videos on youtube/do some reading.
>>
Quality thread OP

Respect
>>
File: 1481083070820.jpg (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481083070820.jpg
7KB, 500x500px
>>34282924
I hear ya, Anon. Same enough for myself. I think it's much more common amongst males in early development than most would want to admit. Thinking about things such as this, I mean. I imagine it's almost always the case that the boy gets too used to the 'go along to get along' maxim, it's probably easier than having to explain to their families and/or friends their odd aversion to the opposite sex, and/or relationships with them.

I'm all for people doing whatever they will so long as they're not harming others against their will, but it's still somewhat saddening sometimes seeing couples, married or otherwise, often fighting over easily avoided nonsense, and all the emotional manipulation that occurs as well, and they're just so miserable and cannot seem to understand why, so that repetitive cyclical circle of suffering just repeats ad nauseum until one of them kills themself and/or the other, or is of course subject to the criminally unbalanced legal system in the form of divorce, and nevermind if they've children together which only ever worsens and complicates the situation Goddamn.

Oops, run on sentence there at the end.
>>
>>34280942
Nawalt seriously not even memeing
>>
>>34283281

Yeah man I can't understand it. You're absolutely correct... For some reason when certain people enter into a relationship, it just brings out these super fucking negative emotions. I feel like a lot of people don't have any foresight into what they're doing.

Knowing all of this, I don't really want to be in a relationship either. I've seen so much stuff man... This one woman I was working for, she divorced her husband, I saw their divorce decree... Dude was making 300k+ a year, and was rewarded 90% of his fucking cash. Additionally, her 13 year old daughter comes up to me at some point and just starts talking to me and opening up to me about her life and shit. Something happened to this girl that made her start cutting herself, abusing alcohol and becoming anorexic at 11 years old.

What the fuck is that man? What kind of mindset allows something like that to happen?

All I know is that I don't want any part in any of it. I don't want to be taken advantage of in such a fucked up way, I don't want to feed into someones negativity, you know?
>>
>>34280942
How long are you staying there? and how are you making money while you stay there?
>>
File: 153321369.jpg (21KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
153321369.jpg
21KB, 650x650px
>>34283033
>Buy a plane ticket to pattya, rent a hotel, then pick up prosties on the side of the road?
Pretty much. If you're from the US you don't need to worry about Visas unless you plan on staying there long term.

>>34283356
Not OP. But I work a seasonal job in the spring.
Work 4 months, NEET at home for 5 months, live in SEA for 3 months.
>>
>>34283356

I don't stay there permanently. I come to visit. I'm not ready to totally move to a totally different culture with a language that I don't speak. I'm considering retiring there.

I have no issues with any of this because I'm born to rich parents and have a trust fund. Additionally I'm about to open a business, so I can utilize business tax deductions and further invest in real estate. Additionally, I will be utilizing offshore shell corporations, as well as investing large portions of my capital into ETF funds.

The whole thing though is that lots of normal people can move out there and stay there permanently. It doesn't take much to live like a king over there. I know lots of people that are traders, remote programmers, webmasters, webdevs, etc that live there. Check out the digital nomad community.

Again, like I said, it's all extremely cheap. We're talking about a place where a 2 hour long full body massage costs 5$ USD.
>>
File: 1484747054356.png (128KB, 604x493px) Image search: [Google]
1484747054356.png
128KB, 604x493px
>>34283306
It's probably a mathematical impossibility that AWALT, but the number of actual NAWALTs in existence is likely so disproportionately low comparatively to the global female population, that for all intents and purposes, it may as well be thought by all men that AWALT.
Most guys who think THEIR woman is a NAWALT are probably thinking wishfully at best, and deluding themselves entirely at worst.
Just my unjustly misogynistic opinion in all honesty, don't hold me to it like it were a scientific claim.
>>
>>34283417

OP here, that's pretty cool. What do you do for a living?
>>
What if you're a nigger?

Same experience?

You see any other races out there besides old white dudes?
>>
File: 1111151738.jpg (297KB, 1753x986px) Image search: [Google]
1111151738.jpg
297KB, 1753x986px
>>34283439
I'm a temporary worker at a power plant. No real future in that job, but I have the lifestyle I want right now.
>>
>>34283465

OP here. Yeah, there's everything. There are russian girls working. East asian girls. Shit man, there are even bars with black girls. I don't know their story or why the fuck they'd want to come to Thailand.

Every single race comes there. It's a popular tourist destination for Indian's and Chinese. Super multi-cultural.
>>
>>34280942
Researched some into that video. They got divorced and she was granted primary custody.

http://shrink4men.com/2011/03/01/scenes-from-an-abusive-marriage-should-you-post-an-abusive-wifes-behavior-on-youtube/
>>
>>34283513

...Jesus fucking christ.

50% of marriages end in divorce.
70% of divorces are initiated by the woman.
97% of alimony recipients are women
80%+ of men lose custody in divorce.

Seriously. At this point in time, why the fuck marry? What the fuck do you gain out of marriage as a man? You're literally taking a 50/50 risk that your life will be absolutely destroyed.

I know a dude that has 4 fucking kids. He's divorced from his wife and he's stuck paying child support and alimony. He literally can't fucking keep up with the payments in addition to just surviving on his own. He literally keeps getting sent to jail over and over and over again.

Why bother marrying? What actual fucking incentive does a man have to marry?
>>
File: 1140184704.jpg (27KB, 427x569px) Image search: [Google]
1140184704.jpg
27KB, 427x569px
Gonna hop in the shower and maybe greentext some stories later.
>>
File: 1480575404047.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480575404047.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>34283351
I absolutely understand.

Relationships usually seem to me to be terribly one-sided, too. Wherein one person contributes more in one way or another while the other is almost parasitic in their interaction with the other, financially and/or emotionally. It's really unfortunate.

I don't want to be a burden of any kind on another, nor do I want to be the one to be burdened somehow by another and it's so much simpler albeit at times lonelier just evading any and all relationships with others altogether.

I like being neutral. Trying to contribute the least amount of misery by abstaining from relationships that will most likely only lead to infinitely more variables and problems that come with them. It's like you click a link, then another window appears, then there's a massive list of links, each of which leading to more pages of lists of links yet, and so on and so forth it goes becoming more and more complicated whereas originally there were problems, but they only ever multiply seemingly endlessly if you pursue more and more in the form of relationships.

The point, of course being that relationships are the root of many other problems in society and as arrogant as it may seem to say, it seems to me that the majority of people don't ever acknowledge the fact that all of the minor and major problems of the world can be traced back to relationships and their effects on those directly involved in them as well as those around them. That, or their base biological urges to do this, that and the other overtake any and all logic they may have otherwise been capable of.

I may be over analysing it all a wee bit, but you get it, I think.
>>
>>34283658

I think that many relationships have enormous potential to be positive... The only issue is that it's SO fucking few and far between. I look at it from the viewpoint of an investor, because when you undertake a relationship, that's really what you're doing. Your investing your time, and your emotional vulnerability with another person.

So far, most of what I've seen has been horrendously fucked up with women. I wish I could list all the heinous stuff that I've seen. Women in my family cheating on their husbands of 20+ years. One of the fucking most insane ones was one of my uncles wife of 10 years left him to go back to Poland because she wanted to be there to take care of her kids from a prior relationship. She was leading him on, trying to keep him as an orbiter. My family and I were on vacation in Poland this year all the way from the US. We were just hanging out in a major city, and I shit you the fuck not... Who do we see? His wife, hand in hand with another dude, holding a bouquet of roses, kissing him. I shit you not. This same woman, at the same time, leading my fucking uncle on like an orbiter.

It's enough to make me view the situation and just opt out of it all together. Yeah, of course, I could dig through the pile of shit to find a gold nugget, but is it really worth it? Do you really want to spend all of that time with your nose and face buried in a pile of shit, with no potential for a payoff, only the memories of the smell of shit?
>>
>>34283597
Currently marriage has no benefit for a man. Get with a woman if you want, but don't marry. Store some sperm just in case and get snipped so you won't have to worry about pregnancy.
>>
>>34280942
> ladyboys
Opinion discarded fag. Also tldr
>>
>>34283926
>flaunting your homosexuality on an anonymous image board

Opinion discarded fag.
>>
File: 1483485984320.jpg (10KB, 336x392px) Image search: [Google]
1483485984320.jpg
10KB, 336x392px
>>34283796
Damn, that's rough. I hope he's coped with it well, at least seen that she's disloyal. I can only imagine how horrid that must feel to put so much effort into somebody else only to be shat on for it all. Well, it happened to me once, but luckily I was honestly already quite a bit pessimistic in how I went about it. In retrospect, it's surprising to me how instinctual/instinctive (dunno which is the proper word) it was for me how I approached the whole thing. It caused me grief, but much less than it otherwise might've, I'm sure.

It really is a investment, almost anything that anybody does do can be reasonably seen as such. Time is extremely valuable and unfortunately many have far less than others, but worse still is that even at best we all have so little of it and we tend to squander it somehow on different things that leave us feeling unfulfilled at best, and far worse than we were when we began it at worst. I think it's called a cost/benefit analysis or something. It seems natural to me, actively weighing it like you would calculate your gains and losses doing business, or owning one of some sort.

It's all really so sad to me that it has to be this way, but it is what it is, and neither I, nor anybody else can single-handedly or even collectivel, for that matter, change that this is how it is.

These are the game's rules, and all any of us can do is chance it with what amounts to figurative dice roll, or refuse to play it outright. It's really fucked up, Anon.

Pic related sums up my feelings up perfectly.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.