[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some stupid cunt just killed some people in Melbourne, Australia.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: dickhead.jpg (54KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dickhead.jpg
54KB, 620x349px
Some stupid cunt just killed some people in Melbourne, Australia. The first mass murder in 20 years, since we restricted access to firearms.

So what do you think about this Americunts?

Without easy access to guns this dickhead uses a car to hurt people. What would be the deathcount at Sandy Hook if he'd used a car? Or at Pulse nightclub?

Just put your guns away you stupid cunts. You are only hurting yourselves.
>>
don't you have a video game to pay 200 kangaroos for?
>>
>>34279625
ETHNICITY?

WILL THERE BE A CRONULLA 2.0: NATION EDITION?
>>
Softcocks can't reply to a logical argument.

I LIKE MY GUNS!!
>>
>>34279625
I hope leafs are next
>>
>>34279731
From what I hear it's a white cunt with mental issues. Terrorists would do a better job
>>
>>34279625
You're the stupid cunt here. It's just been proven that mass murderers WILL find a way to kill people, even without guns. So you might as well be able to defend yourself against these murderers.
>>
File: 1481953795689.jpg (97KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
1481953795689.jpg
97KB, 350x510px
>>34279625
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

AUSKEK
>>
>mass murder
>1 dead
Anyway, you really can't get rid of guns in a country where there are almost as many guns as people. Making them illegal would mean only the criminals have guns.
>>
>>34279925
4 dead mate
>>
>>34279820
By the time he mounts the curb and you hear it coming, you wouldnt have enough time to unholster or shoot the driver or his tires in an action hero move. Even with guns the pedestrians wouldnt have done shit, apart from mob justice after he stopped/crashed which is a bad thing.

The nightclub guy killed fuckloads of burgers before anyone did anything.
>>
Ever heard of bombs? You can't really ban bombs
>>
>>34279625
>be me, Melbourne AUS
>No guns so I learned karate from an anime to defend myself from kangaroos
>cuck decides busy sidewalk is a drivethrough
>Leaps into car with a spinning flip of death
>turns out cars are harder to beat up than my baby brother
>in hospital because everyone was defenseless because no guns
>Fuck US who needs guns.
Everyone needs a gun.
>>
So when do you plan on banning cars
>>
>>34279993
If cars are so deadly then why don't you use one to defend your home?
>>
>>34279970
And yet bombs are banned.
>>
>>34279625
Just another reason to ban assualt automobiles.
>>
>>34279625
Ask not what a gunman would do with a car but what a carman would do with a gun?
>>
>>34280084
Just tape the guns to the car and run people over because guns are only useful indoors.
>>
>>34280043

Banned by fucking who? The UN? You can cook that shit up in your garage with household chemicals. A can of gasoline is literally a fucking bomb. You could probably wire your PC into a goddamn bomb if you tried hard enough.
>>
>>34280233
oh dear. where to begin
>>
Apparently he did it after stabbing someone, so it looks like noguns really saved the day here
>>
Just some dickhead with mental issues. Would have been much worse if he had an AR-15
>>
File: Horrified.png (101KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
Horrified.png
101KB, 327x333px
>>34279625
>Using a car to kill a lot of people
Oh shit! People are getting smarter now!
>>
>20 years since restricting access to firearms
>only just now having 1 incident where 4 people died

Sounds like the restrictions to firearms worked generally pretty well, considering its been 20 years
compared to in america we have the same thing happen every other month with the exact same reaction every time
>>
>>34281349
There have been more incidents than this.
>>
>>34281470
nope.jpg
Mass murder is defined as an incident in which 4 or more people are murdered. The last one was Bryant in '96. Dickhead.

Americans like guns so much they don't care how many innocent people are killed by gun-toting idiots
>>
>>34281719
The cafe in Sydney you wanker.
I'm Australian.
>>
>>34281801
>Mass murder is defined as an incident in which 4 or more people are murdered.
Lindt cafe was three deaths.
I'm Australian and, unlike you, not a fucking idiot.
>>
>Less than 5 deaths
>Mass murder

You're an idiot.
>>
>>34279625
This fucker couldn't even call in an airstrike he only had a 4 kill streak pathetic desu
>>
>>34281349
why would you believe that the legislation worked without even checking to see what the rate of mass murders was before that 20 year period? It may have been higher/lower/the same and you don't even care to find out.
>>
File: 1429393300953.png (85KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
1429393300953.png
85KB, 293x416px
>>34281719
Damn straight, live free and die hard. Amen and god bless.

Come back to us when you get human rights again.
>>
>>34284714
also violent crime rates in the western world in general are dropping with time so you'd need to check if the legislation followed the predicted drop or seemed to intensity the drop in violent crime.
>>
>>34284725
also if this was a national ban there's really no control group to compare the effects of this legislation with. in the united states we can see how one law impacted a state and compare it to a comparable state to get more insight into what impact it may have had.
>>
>melbourne

kek this is what happens when you build a city around mental illness and "acceptance"
enjoy it you numale hipster fagits, clearly people are sick of your shit.

nice city though lived there for 2 years.
>>
>>34280020
shidddddddd :-DDD
>>
he's obviously a fucking junkie who has zero common sense not someone who wanted to kill as many people as possible with a plan or preparation
>>
File: guns.png (870KB, 1500x792px) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
870KB, 1500x792px
>>34279625

Expected response from Ameridumbs

>Ban assault [absolutely terrible, ineffective weapon compared to guns, e.g. a knife or a truck]!!!!!!
>>
>>34279812
He's half greek half tongan wanting to convert to some lesser known Islamic sect because he basically looks like a leb.

It's not what I would call "white".
>>
Cars seem to be the new weapon of choice for mass murderers. There's been a terrorist attack on a Christmal market here about a month ago that was carried out the same way.

What can you say? It's effective and most people doing it expect to die anyway.
>>
>>34285266
>>34285290

Kek, too fucking easy. Why not see how often that ACTUALLY happens Amerifat.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
The David anime is pure shit
>>
>>34284751

And yet in that entire two years you completely failed to work out that it's an incredibly conservative city with a small pocket of inner city liberals?

Fuck, you're a moron.
>>
>>34285497
uh oh did I hit a nerve? are you, perchance, one of said mentally ill degenerates that so heavily populate your city?

it's called a joke you stupid nigger
>>
>>34279965
retard. no one could bring guns into the club
>>
>>34285526

Are you, perchance, a backpedalling, stupid cunt?
>>
>>34279625
You dont need guns to kill people. You guys are fucking dumb. Guns are loud and make people run. The best way to kill people is with poison and a product and personal choice. If I started my own cigarette company, id kill more people than any "mass murder" would.

I forget but something like 1 billion people will die of fag use this century. So you know I guess you can cry about guns and stuff but you obviously understand nothing about mass murder.
>>
>>34279625
It took him 20 years to think of using a car...?
>>
>>34281349
More like every week lol. I live in Florida where the Fort Lauderdale and Pulse shooting happened.
>>
>>34286562
Fuck off cunt it's hot as shit here, thinking takes effort
>>
File: 1471860506615.jpg (23KB, 735x765px) Image search: [Google]
1471860506615.jpg
23KB, 735x765px
>>34285817
post HRT progress pics so I can have a wee giggle
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.