[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys I got a girls number 3 weeks ago but I (still) don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So guys I got a girls number 3 weeks ago but I (still) don't know what to do with it

I've sent like 3 texts and only one got a response but none of them were any more serious than "what games do you play?"

How badly did I fuck up?

Also post any fuck ups you have or general frustrations
>>
>>34279541
calla her pussy, invite her somewhere
>>
>>34279541
It doesn't matter, you were probably fucked anyway. I don't get this concept; why would girls give out their number to people they obviously have no intention of talking to ever again? Are they hoping we'll sperg out and become new OC for their social media or what?

I will say one thing, however; waiting three weeks to say anything definitely didn't make your odds higher. Girls also feel the harsh sting of "rejection", and she probably thought you weren't into her. That, or her childish female mind promptly forgot about you, and moved onto (bigger) and better things.

The same thing happened to me last week, I talked to a qt and gave her my number, she texted me and I texted back, and that was the end of that.
>>
Her texting you first generally indicates she's interested in you in some way.
At the very least, if she's interested, she'll text back even if you don't.

Doesn't sound like the case here. Sorry anon.
>>
>>34280158
>why would girls give out their number to people they obviously have no intention of talking to ever again?

Becuase face to face the rejection has unpredicatable results
>>
>>34280158
That's why I think I fucked up. The three I sent were over the period of 3 weeks, the first being after 1 day.

Can I fix this somehow?
>>
>>34280253
If it was after 1 day, then you and I are in the same boat, and she's just a weird flighty girl who had a change of heart.

The only way I can see you fixing this is if you run into her again in person and you strike up an interest.

Other than that, it'll probably go downhill from here, don't bother texting her until (if) she texts you back.
>>
>>34279541
Dunno mate, my instinct is alwasy to let it go if I've texted her twice over a few days with no response. Move onto another girl.

Lately if it hasn't happened straight away I forget about her, being in a text hell is not worth it.

But I've been with a few girls who've said call her or text her. The girl will never make it easy for you its dismaying how difficult the whole thing is.
>>
>>34280347
>>34280337
She's my coworker so it's really hard to ignore her and move on. She also has made a semi-prompted excuse about why she hasn't talked to me outside of work. (Her excuse was anxiety)
>>
>>34280689
lol then dude, it's time to grab her by the fucking pussy

sounds like she's interested, just "scared" or playing into the whole "sadgirl" meme that's been big lately

play it cool, be a little more assertive and aggressive, try to be sexy and smooth with her, get real close when you guys talk, look her in the eye, grab her by the waist and plant a long kiss on her lips

she'll dig that breh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.