[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gay threads get so many replies and stay on top for so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why do gay threads get so many replies and stay on top for so long on /r9k/ when there's a /LGBT/ forum
>>
>>34279239
mm straight tears
>>
same reason anime threads stay up for a while, it's appealing to the r9k demographic
>>
>>34279299
This
Stop being so mad OP
>>
Because most robots are prison-gay and they're too afraid to go to /lgbt/
>>
File: 23523325352.jpg (9KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
23523325352.jpg
9KB, 272x186px
People here chose to become gay, but they are all autists so they can't go out and experiment like normies. That's why they shitpost about it. Actual faggotry is beyond any of them(not counting bi and gay robots).
>>
>>34279469
You actually are spot on congrats.
>>
>>34279469
im a gay robot who had gay sex with robot boy butts
>>
>>34279469
how do we get these guys to experiment
>>
Because that board, like the lgbt community in general, has become overrun with trannies that demand to be the center of attention at all times.
>>
>>34279642

Experimentation is a meme. It turns a normal hetero guy with some weird thoughts into a degenerate. Actual faggots and trannies are almost never "confused" about their orientation or gender.
>>
>>34279876
My nigga lots of them are because its not normal to be lgbt and they want to be normal
>>
>>34279239
/lgbt/ are raiding the board so is /leftypol/ its been happening for months now
>>
File: Mentally ill faggot 1.jpg (119KB, 682x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mentally ill faggot 1.jpg
119KB, 682x750px
>>34279928
I know. It needs to be ended. DAY OF THE PENCE WHEN!!!!???
>>
>>34279928
>>34280012
>tfw people actually believe this
Like are you really this stupid or are you just /pol/?
>>
>>34279905

They aren't "confused" in the sense a bicurious or experimenting guy might be. They don't have to wonder or think hard about how sex with a dude might be, or ask a million question about attraction. Because a boner or a blush which you've to fight very hard to contain is more than enough proof of their nature.
>>
>>34280012
>social construct meme
Money is also a social construct, and since those don't exist, don't matter, or are totally malleable, I'm willing to accept your nonexistent/useless/arbitrary social constructs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.