[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seriously thinking about trying to make a career out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: shuffling cards.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shuffling cards.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
I'm seriously thinking about trying to make a career out of being a magician. Give me some input here guys, I enjoy doing magic tricks and I think it would be cool to make enough money to get by with it.
>>
Add this to your routine, OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkMNQ8qz-LU
>>
>>34278635
Who hires magicians, Wouldn't you mostly be performing at children's parties?
>>
>>34278743
I'm okay with that. There's nothing like seeing that genuine shock on a kid's face when you find their card.
>>
>>34278743
The Ministry of Magic hires them.
>>
My brother in law is a pro magician and makes really good money, he's rich. His new business idea is to make motivational shows for companies and it's an absolute success, he's busy all year round that he can't do shows anymore. Pretty good idea OP as he learnt on his own but it took a long time for him to be what he is now. He was in the advertisment business(so basically he is in the same business) it was a hobby then at 40 he decided to go pro by doing shows and it worked! H
>>
>>34278635
>>34278795
first off, if you don't NEVER EVER SHARE HOW THE TRICK IS DUMB NOOB
anyways honestly, no matter how much they ask, they don't want to know, it's too simple, the magic is gone and they won't care about you anymore.
only advice I have is remember magicians are entertainers, you need to be interesting, tell jokes, or be a great show man, sexy helps. Just doing tricks without good patter is useless. It's not a easy way to be successful, so know odds are stacked on you. If you live in Los Angeles, join the magic castle, tons of magicians there will help you and give you ideas and pointers, it really is a magicians bar, not just for shows.
>>
>>34278635
gob might have a tip
the tip of his D
>>
>>34280402
This. A magician is a performer. Being able to do tricks is half (or less) of the battle. You have to have the charisma to make the audience interested in your tricks so they'll be entertained and like your act.
>>
>>34278635
should probably perform with kids if youre considering ammature magic. if you want to do pretty impressive magic youd need years of experience.
>>
File: 145654767676 (2).png (99KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
145654767676 (2).png
99KB, 247x248px
OP MAKE YOUR VIRGINITY DISSAPEAR
>>
>>34278635
>I'm seriously
>thinking
Maybe you should be philosopher like me OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDK9rhWBUlg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.