[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my suicide boys at? I don't know how to make a general,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 1484705295797.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1484705295797.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
Where my suicide boys at? I don't know how to make a general, but maybe it's time.

>want to go by carbon monoxide poisoning
>can't buy a CO tank
>scared of burning down tent with charcoal bbq

How would you do it bros? I don't want to do it on site because it will reduce property value. Thinking hanging from a tree could work, but I would have to be excessively drunk.

blah blah all posts are satire blah blah
>>
>>34277966
>reduce property value
you're thinking about ending it and this is in your worries?
>>
>>34278004
There's no need to cause financial distress to my family. Hanging around waiting for others to die is no way to live. I figue I could make charcoal bbq tent look like an accident.
>>
bampu oregeno
>>
Fine. Be that way, mods.
>>
File: 1484769838123.png (69KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484769838123.png
69KB, 486x500px
kill gay niggers and arsbs
>>
>>34277966
I have a plan my self desu, I'm going to start saving a bunch of money and one day just say I'm going to run some errand or something and never come back. Where will I go? Well I'm going to drive to some far off state (prolly New Mexico, I haven't decided yet) and rent a hotel room. I'm then gonna spend the next week or so not sober and text all the people I left behind about how I truly felt about them. Then one evening I'm going to get in my truck and just drive down the highway. If it happens how I want it to I'm gonna spark up a nice joint and keep on driving till I get into an open stretch of country and go as fast as I can and hit the only tree for miles.
>>
>>34278411
Seems preety likely to fail. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but I convinced a Chad to kill himself and he just managed to wrap his car around a telephone pole. Survived with a fee facial scars. Made the paper and everything.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>34277966
I was thinking recently you could just stop eating, or easier drinking
it doesnt even have to look like suicide and its not messy, idk about pain
Or the other route eating 200 cheeseburgers, could be funny reading that in an article, idk how effective it would actually be though
>>
>>34278838
That requires very strong and very consistent willpower. If you were that committed to killing yourself you'd just use a less retarded method
>>
>>34277966
>but I would have to be excessively drunk.

This is a terrible idea for all sorts of reasons

>>34278073
You can't be too worried about distressing your parents if you're becoming an hero anon
>>
>>34278868
wew well if you dont want to make it look like suicide, or not 100%, like slitting your wirst is pretty clear you killed yourself, however dying from dehydration could be a mistake
>>
>>34278926
You don't think starving yourself is going to be noticed as a suicide? It will be, because people don't just stop eating for that long
>>
>>34278680
Plz green text

Origamy
>>
I tried the CO method but I think I burned the briquettes improperly. I sat in a smokey shed for five minutes then went to bed. My sheets smelled like an apocalypse the next day, and when I blew my nose it was grey.
>>
>>34278950
how long exactly would it take u seem to know ur stuff anon
>>
Shoot up some trannies. Leave the fags alone, they've suffered enough.
>>
>>34277966

>CO2 Death

It's not hard. Start car in garage with garage door shut. Leave car running until dead.

That's about it.
>>
>>34278891
I know how to tie knots. It's just that hanging terrifies me and I would have to be drunk in order to have the courage. And there's no reasonable argument against avoiding financial distress. It's unnecessery.

I'm thinking I could bring a trsil shovel and axe to asseble a carbon monoxide fort. Then I wouldn't rrally have to worry about nylon burning and letting oxygen in. I could also be naked and would probably be consumed by wildlife post mortem. It would be like disappearing.
>>
>>34277966
Do not put burning charcoal in a tent. If you pass out you could fall or stumble into the coals.
>>
>>34278998
at least a couple of days
>>
First I gotta take care of some unfinished matters, that's the only reason I haven't done it yet but probably after finishing I'll join the military or some shit and wait for a lost bullet to blow my head.
>>
>>34279013
Trannies have suffered worse, I say this as a fag
everyone has suffered enough desu
>>
>>34279041
thats not too long it could be passed of as a mistake, not intentional to be fatal
>>
>>34279017
Don't most modern cars/engines contain some sort of filter now to reduce CO emissions? Maybe you would eventually die from other toxic fumes and gases but I imagine it would be slow and painful.
>>
>>34279087
it was a joke senpai, it takes a very long time to die of hunger

also how do you mistakenly die of hunger? you are biologically driven to eat, no retard just says "eh I'll do it later" and dies
>>
>>34279041
It takes about a month to starve to death.
>>
>>34278955
>decide to visit old friends
>travel to city I used to live in
>show up unannounced at an old friends
>he's home but hanging out with a Chad I hate
>we all start drinking
>eventually starts talking about his friend who just died
>got drunk and fell off a bridge lol
>tell him i don't care
>he becomes upset
>tell him that life is meaningless and his friend died from stupidity
>tries to fight me
>tell him his life is meaningless and his actions are of no consequence
>tell him no one likes him lol
>he drinks more tequila and leaves
>ends up stealing his moms car
>tries to commit suicide by crashing into telephobe pole
>fails
>has fire department pull him out with jaws of life
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I really got under his skin.
>>
>>34277966
i am curious about this as well
jumping would be accesible but scary
helium tank and mask never seemed like an option but would be less scary and is becoming more of a reality these days. got like 10 days left
>>
>>34279028
What? Obviously I would be lying down. Way more worried about heat melting tent.
>>
>>34279022
remember building forts as a child
>>
>>34278968
yeah i think they say CO hurts too much to succeed most of the time.
>>
>>34279017
unless you live in cuba with 50's cars it's not happening. they have scrubbers called catalytic converters since the 70s.
>>
>>34279314
Yes, but those dsys are over. Suicide fort is best fort.
>>34279093
Catalytic converters.
>>
>>34278968
Oh shit, I missed this post. I heard you're supposed to get the charcoal red hot before putting it into an confined space. I'm guessing you forgot this part.
>>
>>34279301
You would be lying down, but I've heard plenty of stories about regretful people attempting to save themselves. You may even do something unconsciously. You think you're ready to die but you don't know how you'll react until you take that first breath. Your vision will blur and you'll use your brain to think of brain damage and you realise what you've done. You can easily panic, and you are zipped in there.
>>
>>34279540
Well now I'm planning a wood and dirt fort. Maybe at the base of a tree. I'll tske this into consideration. Maybe secure my hands to tree trunk and have charcoal burning just beyond foot reach.
>>
>>34279128
tricked me I see how you roll
>>
>>34279540
This is why you can't just kill yourself by putting a bag on your head. Your body will struggle super hard to stop you dying
>>
>>34279523
I think you're supposed to let the coals stop smoking entirely and let them become gently glowing embers. I know campers have unintentionally killed themselves via cooking grills brought inside for warmth, and they definitely would not have been sleeping in smoke.
>>
>>34279718
Might test a few different burning methods with carbon monoxide detectors. Becoming an hero is possible only with due diligence!
>>
>>34277966
heroin/cyanide mix. you can buy both off darknet markets. i would say 50/50 of a full syringe would work, maybe try 25% heroin just to be sure
>>
P.as. would you guys watch a carbon monoxide stream? I could definitely afford the proxy and at least 24 hr battery life, but it would be dull as fuck.
>>
>>34279795
Too scared of needles tbqh.
>>
>>34279870
Why would you want to provide that? Be respectful to those who are brave enough to carry on. Decent people don't want to watch a stranger suffocate.
>>
File: 1480161527685.jpg (16KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480161527685.jpg
16KB, 319x320px
>>34277966
I take antidepressants now so it's over a year since I wanted to kill my self.

I really just came here to post a reaction pic to that quality meme in the OP. Holy shit I love Chloe memes.
>>
File: 1484700700642m.jpg (86KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1484700700642m.jpg
86KB, 1024x683px
>>34279997
>>34279957
For fun. It would be boring, but I could chat with you fags until the eternal sleep.
>>
>>34279373
>>34279022
>find tall bridge
>find strong steel cable
>hanging decapitation

Or

>tie cable to tree
>around the neck
>get in your car
>gotta go fast
>decapitation
>>
>>34280142
Fuck that. Painless only. I've heard your brain releases drugs that make your last moments last a long time.
>>
>>34279232
Cool.

>>34279315
What happened to "fall asleep gently"?
A fucking kid did it and the BR chan forever filters suicide as bathroom barbecue.

>>34280193
Well, there's gotta be a good way to hang. People pass out in 30 sec if properly chocked so why can't i hang comfortably.
>>
File: NuclearPepe.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
NuclearPepe.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>tfw it doesn't get better

Who feels like crying every moment of the day here?
>>
File: 1484542704579.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1484542704579.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>34280328
It gets worse for most of us. Exhaust all options before posting in /scg/ though. Only 25+ can an hero.
>>
Finally decided to see a psych. It's free at uni do I figured I might as well. Wish me luck, friendos
>>
>>34281131
GL Hope it goes better than mine went.
>>
>>34281248
What happened at yours?
>>
>>34281289
At mine I told him about everything going on but because I have a decent GPA and am an RA and can conduct myself in front of him he said there was nothing wrong and he couldn't help. I told him about suicidal idealization, abandonment, rape, self harm, and he told me that I was "normal" but he was a student intern so you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>34281373
Jeeze. Yeah, they did a pre-meeting to ask a bunch of questions and the guy seemed confused. Like, "if you can tell me all this like it's normal why are you here", yknow?
>>
>>34281430
Yeah, it really sort of fucked me up a bit more. If that was even possible heh. But yeah, those pre-meetings were annoying. I went to three pre-meetings and the third one he told me that there was nothing wrong so it's whatever. Hope you have better luck.
>>
>>34277966
>Where my suicide boys at?
In the ground.

Unless your question is
>where my attentionwhores at
you need to stfu and leave.
>>
>>34279649
then how the fuck can Williams just hang himself off a doorknob?
>>
>>34281608
This. Committing suicide is even easier than quitting heroin
>>
File: O face.png (233KB, 481x298px) Image search: [Google]
O face.png
233KB, 481x298px
>>34277966

Here's my plans for suicide:

>Suicide by cops, buy a fake gun that looks real and get a suitcase and call 911, get the swat team coming for me with a bomb threat and send an address to maybe some abandoned place and wait for the swat team to come and blow me away with their bullets as I come closer with my fake gun and suitcase.

>Hypothermia- Since the weather isn't generally cold here, I plan on filling the bath tub with water, and put some ice in it. Drink some alcohol beforehand and get drunk enough to not shiver. Hop into the water and hop to god I die of hypothermia.

>Train crash. Lay my head down at the train tracks and wait for the train to come and kill me.

>>34282818

It's not fucking easy. Normies make it hard to commit suicide. Atleast, they make it hard to commit suicide painlessly. It's easy to say you're commiting suicide until you think about the pain you'll have to potentially face. Ever thought about slicing your neck with a machete as a way to go out? Because after seeing those beheading videos, I could NEVER do it.
>>
>>34283457
I was being sarcastic you dolt. Giving up heroin is not easy either. Both require tremendous will power
>>
>>34277966
daaaaamn chloe moretz looks like that dam
>>
File: 1466934241030.jpg (12KB, 246x204px) Image search: [Google]
1466934241030.jpg
12KB, 246x204px
>Tfw people think you're adventerous but you only looking for right forest and tree to hang yourself
>>
If I'm ever an heroing I will definitely OD on pentobarbital. It's 600$, you swallo that shit, fall asleep and never wake up again.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.