[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What superpower would you want to have, /r9k/? Mine is pic related,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

What superpower would you want to have, /r9k/? Mine is pic related, it is literally the best power.
>>
>>34277455
I would like to be a shapeshifter. I could be anyone I wanted to be and I assume I would live a really long life since I could just be young always.
>>
Probably possession
Like I would trance out and inhabit someone's body as a spooky ghost, and depending on their willpower I can make them do shit but really I would mostly want to observe
I am desperate to escape myself
>>
>>34277455
YOU WANT TO BE A SINGER?
IS JESSICA JONES GOOD?
>>
Telekinesis for sure
>>
telekinesis would be pretty cool
>>
Time-stopping
Origami comment.
>>
>>34277455
Mind reading that can be selectively focused and understood between languages. Lot's of potential there.

Like, imagine how bad mind reading would be if you heard thoughts as though the person was talking out loud. Being in a crowd would be impossible. Also, not being able to understand someone due to the fact they think in a different language would defeat the purpose and limit its use.
>>
>>34277455
I guess I can only have one, right? Then Telekinesis.

Otherwise I'd want to be the Flash.
>>
>>34277455
depends, am i stuck within the boundries of our universes natural law or can i transcend
>>
Does omnipotence count as a superpower? Because if so, that.
>>
>>34277455
Were-Chad. I would be irresistible to women on nights of the full moon. I would be your average creep all other times. Women would still recognize me but even those who know me only as an utter loser who should never even make eye contact with them would give themselves sexually to me on my night, powerless to resist, without any regard for the consequences. They would have the best orgasm of their lives and fall instantly in love. But, they would be disgusted with themselves by morning if they were already familiar with me before as a creep. On the almost sure bet they became impregnated, they would, however, find themselves absolutely unwilling to abort the baby. Out of shame at falling for a creepy loser, they would tell their Chad bfs that the baby was his, and I would cuck many a Chad with my superpower.
>>
>>34277904
I like you, kid. You got moxie.
>>
File: ApocalypsePoster.jpg (50KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
ApocalypsePoster.jpg
50KB, 640x358px
Why stop at one when you can have all of them?
>>
>>34278017
because too much power corrupts
some things are not meant for human eyes
>>
>>34278031
I have ascended beyond humanity.
>>
Yeah, I agree with Telekinesis. There's just something about that power that separates it from the rest.
>>
>>34277455
Id like the ability to manipulate time in some form or matter. Would be cool if I could stop time like star platinum or rewind it like mandom
>>
File: 01sokidan.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
01sokidan.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
Does ki manipulation count as superpower?

If not I'd got with the Triple T: teleportation, telepathy and telekinesis.
Still weak to stray bullets, gravity and all things that can kill a squishy sack of meat such as a human, but at least I'd have more opportunities to control people and the environment around me. Depending how strong my telepathic powers are, I could rule the planet.
>inb4 you can teleport away if you're falling
The momentum of your fall stays the same, you literally disintegrate upon reaching destionation.
>>
>>34278202
Since time and space are the same that would give you the ability to control space too. You could bend the quantum foam at will, all without being affected by it. Too OP.
>>
>>34278054
>i have ascended beyond humanity
>on r9k
>>
File: king crimson.jpg (34KB, 423x539px) Image search: [Google]
king crimson.jpg
34KB, 423x539px
this guy's power

what sucks about stands is that you're destined to fight someone who will be fully capable of fucking your shit up.
>>
>>34277455
mind control is the only correct answer
>>
File: IMG_0310.png (173KB, 356x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.png
173KB, 356x293px
>>34278255
Yeah but how would that work to my favor? If you remember the fight between star platinum and sheer heart attack, star platinum still got its ass whooped by heart attack despite stopping time several times. A meteorite didn't come out of nowhere and smash heart attack flat because SP stopped time right? Same concept w/ weather report vs made in heaven or the world vs star platinum (pre timestop capability)

if you really believe a time rewind of 6 sec is too OP I'll take the same debuffs that ringo roadagain had while fighting gyro and Johnny
>>
File: 20170118223640_1.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170118223640_1.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
Stop time to play vidya
>Just started Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
>Beginning town is huge and there's a lot of stuff to mess with, people to talk to
>Can play the game for an hour before going to bed but I know I'll use the whole hour picking up gold coins and backtracking in town
>Just play Overwatch for the 10-minute gratification
My backlog contains 74 games and so far I'm 3 games in because there are a lot of 100-hour sandboxes
>>
Do you really need to askalicious?
>>
File: 1468452055731.jpg (310KB, 1157x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468452055731.jpg
310KB, 1157x1000px
ability to make anime real
>>
File: 002.jpg (213KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
213KB, 1060x1500px
TO BECOME THE HERO TIME DESERVES
>>
>>34277455
to not want to kill myself all the time
>>
>>34278547
you would age way faster than everyone
>>
File: 1482638575380-r9k.png (151KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482638575380-r9k.png
151KB, 860x758px
Telepathy/telekenesis. Like peter stancheck or jedi
>>
>>34278472
he had more of a mental block than a debuff
it also didn't help that he told gyro about his stand beforehand
>>
>>34278388
>Mfw Gold Experience Requiem
>>
Cryokinesis by far would be the "COOLEST"
GET IT
COOL
LIKE ICE
GET IT
>>
>>34278862
diavolo had the option to run away 2bh
>>
>>34277514
jessica jones is excellent and killgrave has mind control abilities
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>34278311
>Transcending humanity
>Not wanting to be the most memeworthy shonen villain of all time

Wryyyyyyyy
>>
File: punny.jpg (12KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
punny.jpg
12KB, 300x228px
>>34278890
this joke is very original I swear
>>
>>34278890
imagine how much you would save on your bills because you would not need a refrigerator or air conditioning
also your drinks would always be cold so you would never need to get ice in them
>>
>>34278678
This. With the ability to "stop" time, you're essentially a god.

I would
>Stop crime where I see it. Maybe even go gang hunting
>Walk through a couple of delis and grab scratch-off lotto games
>Maaaaaybe rape like once. Technically it's not even rape because for an action to take place there would need to be a duration and since time is stopped a duration isnt possible.
>>
>>34278900
Fair, but still man, Giorno dropped the atom bomb with the "I can cancel every other stand" thing.
>>
Time stop or mind control. It really depends on what the rules for time stop are.
>>
>>34277639
Mind reading is the most powerful ability/superpower there is I would also go with it. I use to think telekinesis would be pretty awesome to have but mind reading would be much better.
>>
>>34278987
that author had no choice, there's other way to stop the king lad

his power is also "i can cancel your shit by skipping over it" GER is just a higher order of magnitude
>>
File: Buer.gif (12KB, 343x384px) Image search: [Google]
Buer.gif
12KB, 343x384px
Perfect, large range telekinesis at sub atomic level. Atomize entire cities, turn a dog into a living human being, change all of a person's blood into dust instantly.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.