[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm NEET for many years now and now i got a gig teaching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: opOu1sd.png (657KB, 768x576px)
opOu1sd.png
657KB, 768x576px
i'm NEET for many years now and now i got a gig teaching guitar to kids. how hard is it to open a checking account at allybank or something else online?

chase keeps charging me $8 to cash my moneys

i hate bankers and their greedy grinning faces, ready to fuck you in the ass at every chance
>>
>>34276456
Why don't you just get a credit union?
>>
>>34276456
Go with a credit union if you can. Also it isn't that hard, just walk up and say "I'd like to open a savings account please.".
>>
>>34276548
>>34276551
because they'll know how poor i am face-to-face

and they're probably rich, got great teeth and has family and kids and look down at me for being poor

i rather not see anyone
>>
>>34276628
Nigga you gotta do something. I'm a fast food employee with $500 in my savings, and I dress like I'm homeless. Do you think I give a fuck? You gotta worry about you and getting your shit straight. Who cares what some shiny shoed, white toothed motherfucker thinks? We all bleed and die the same man. At the end of the day none of this shit matters, but we gotta do something before we croak you know?
>>
>>34276628
In addition credit unions are really casual, and wont look down on you like a bank would.
>>
>>34276767
>nothing matters but like, shit matters duuude
Fuck off stoner
>>
It's not that hard to get a checking account. All you need is like $50 and your ID and they'll do all that shit for you. Don't be one of those degenerate non-clients who goes into a bank to cash checks from someone else.
>>
dont open an account at chase

they chase fees for not maintaining a minimum balance
>>
>>34276767
>@QWORLDSTAR
>>
>>34276628
it's not like that a lot of the time they'll just tell you that you will get charged if you don't have a branch specific minimum balance. bank employees are usually pretty good people. You're thinking like some executive type or big high roller type place.
>>34277539
everyone does that, cheapest place to open one is usually a credit union and they charge a min balance also
>>
>>34276456
Just go to a bank and open a savings and checking account. It takes like 45 mins and they help you.

Bring your ss card and liscense.
>>
>>34279253
no min at ally bank, desu
>>
Open a student account at citibank. No charges. You don't need to be a student
>>
File: 1438898617957.jpg (25KB, 447x433px) Image search: [Google]
1438898617957.jpg
25KB, 447x433px
>>34276456
Try not to molest the kids, you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.