[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in uni >have to give a presentation today >brought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
>be me in uni
>have to give a presentation today
>brought my laptop to class running glorious ubuntu
>girl next to me asks what is wrong with my computer
>"there's nothing wrong, it's just linux, it's open source, and it can't get viruses and..."
>she rolls her eyes and pretends to text
>fucking stacies
>stupid chad is finishing up his presentation on his shitty asus
>he's been fucking chewing gum with his mouth open the whole time
>my turn to go up
>can't get screen to display on projector
>class starts to snicker
>"it's ok i can fix this"
>go to driver website
>so many drivers and the page is from china so i can't read shit
>ask the prof what model the projector is
>he just gives me this "are you fucking serious?" look and shrugs
>chad says "gee i though linax brainiax could salve any computer program hurr hurr hurr
>class laughs
>after a few minutes prof just tells me to put my presentation on a flash drive and use chad's computer
>grit my teeth because i have to pass this course
>chad gives me the laptop
>"what's the login?"
>"are you stupid dude? it's right there"
>look down
>he wrote his fucking login details on the laptop in sharpie
>the password is titties69
>fucking whatever
>connect projector, open presentation
>all the text is garbled as shit, can't read anything
>class explodes in laughter, even the prof is snickering
>prof says "you know anon, the school does offer basic computer skills courses if you need them..."
>literally fighting back tears at this point
>have to sit back down
>open laptop
>everything is fucked up
>got a virus from that chinese driver website

fuck this gay earth
>>
i have never seen someone use linux without them having to stop at some point to "just fix this real quick" which every time turns into an hour long ordeal
>>
>>34275027

linux is a tool used to generate problems for autists to solve so they can stop thinking about how pointless their life is
>>
why dont you fucking idiots just use windows

like why do you always have to make a political statement about your gay open sores crap

wow you can open a code window and pretend you're mr robot

nobody is impressed nerd
>>
oh good the daily linux bashing thread
>>
Nice copy paste I like this one more than the possibly gf on subway one
>>
>had Ubuntu on a laptop
>only used the laptop for fucking around with Ubuntu and the occasional presentation
>had to do presentation in class
>plug it into projector
>it just works
>open PowerPoint
>it just works
The fuck were you running?
>>
>>34275214

i post lots of linux bashing greentext stories but they are 100% authentically hand written every time
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.