[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, lets have a Real talk. Why do you lie about the number

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 6

File: 1453034680837.jpg (114KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1453034680837.jpg
114KB, 625x505px
Femanons, lets have a Real talk.

Why do you lie about the number of partners you had?

Do you think it's shameful having a high number of partners? If so, why did you do it?

Plus, wouldn't disclosing the real number(assuming it's high) be a good way to test the level of commitment your bf has towards the relationship.

So, why not be honest about this???
>>
>>34274634
>Why do you lie about the number of partners you had?
Because assholes like you sperg out about it

No.

No, the only reason to not disclose is because people like you freak out about it.

If you could get laid as often as I could, then you'd have no problem with my history
But because you're insecure, no matter what, no matter how much I care about you, you'll never actually trust me.

And why bother being in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust you?
>>
Only the less... energetic men I dated asked about my sexual history. Men with high energy didn't ask... but also didn't tell me their number when I asked. It's a double edged sword.
>>
>>34274717
why bother being in a relationship with a used-up, lying whore?

>omg I have to lie because you'll never trust me

this is probably bait but whatever
>>
>>34274845
>why bother being in a relationship with a used-up, lying whore?
Women aren't lipstick, and the fact that we have no refractory period means men are the ones who get used up

I'm not lying, it's an omission of truth
If you asked me, I'd say more than 10 and leave it at that
>>
>>34274875
That's the real problem. Men like OP are either socially stunted or grew up so far removed from interactions with women that they are literally incapable of seeing women as human beings. They can sympathize with women but can't empathize with them.
>>
>>34274717
Good bait toasty roastie
>>
>>34274717
>No, the only reason to not disclose is because people like you freak out about it.

Then why would you wanna continue in a relationship with someone who does not approve of you choices??
Why not break up and find someone who accepts you for who you really are?

>If you could get laid as often as I could, then you'd have no problem with my history
Not how it works. The only reason i wouldn't have a problem with this is if i had no plans of having anything serious with her? I'm sure i'm not alone in this.

>And why bother being in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust you?
Why bother being in a relationship with someone who doesn't accept you??
>>
>>34274875
>Women aren't lipstick, and the fact that we have no refractory period means men are the ones who get used up

It's not just about physicl depreciation. You had a hymen for a reason, don't forget that.

Besides STD's and pregnancies and whatnots, we also don't like the thought of other men pinning down our beloved gf or wife. Even if it happened a while ago. Also the since we compete for women(in a sense) the more guys the woman had, the less valuable is the "prize".

Also if you think it's not a big deal, good for you, The thread is about why do women lie about this. If as you said the issue is with the guy who has a problem with this, then being completely honest would be the bext course of action in order to weed out this , according to you, problematic guys.
>>
>>34275336
>You had a hymen for a reason

the fact that you think the hymen "disappears" or is indicitive of virginity at all is laughable bro
>>
>>34275377
>hymen is not an indicitive of virginity

Do you live in the US, and do you go to a public school by chance??
>>
Because we can anon.
>>
>>34274875
>I'm not lying, it's an omission of truth
Thats a good foundation for a relationship.
>>
>>34275418
that's exactly what I was thinking about the fact that you think thats a thing? hymens can stretch without being torn, some women are born without a hymen or even without one in tact. they can be broken at an early age even from a fall onto the vag. be real
>>
>>34275583
Don't change your story now.
You said hymen was not indicative of virginity.
That is moronic.
If she has one, then she is a virgin.

I get that the lack of a hymen doesn't necessarily mean she is not a virgin, but i just pointed that out to convey that there is a difference between a virgin and a non-virgin.
Also my main point was that since guys have to compete for women, the more guys she had, the less valuable she is, if you see from this perspective.
>>
>>34275854
But again the hymen isn't really a thing, it can stretch the first few times and then break for someone else, obviously it doesn't grow back but if it is intact it doesn't always break during intercourse, so she could have slept with a number of guys, which is why people focusing on the hymen is stupid, even if you ignore the fact some virgins don't have one
>>
I don't. It isn't a particularly high number

actually not really been asked desu. But I would be honest. Not ashamed and I can't say I'd be too into some dude thinking he has that much say over what I've done before I even met him or whatever.
>>
Its simple. The less partners you say that you've had the bigger chance that current bf wont leave.
>>
>>34275989
Ok, i'll take your word for it
Forget the hymen.
What about the other point???
The thing is, women claim that there is nothing wrong with riding the cc but they have the need to lie about it.
If a guy who has a problem with this is flawed, then they should avoid this guys and focus on the ones who are ok with it dont you agree???
>>
>>34275854
actually this isn't necessarily true. I've not had a lot of sex but I"m defo not a virgin and I still have a chunk of my hymen that covers basically the whole vaginal opening when in its normal un-aroused state. idk just saying. Don't think men can tell half the time.
>>
>people talking about hymens and don't anything about them
You know you can spend like 30 seconds googling this shit and looking it up and not look like a fool right?
>>34276055
Stop being stupid and thinking all women are the same and all act the same. Only a child or a fool would think " one X did this that must mean all of Xs do this".
>>
>>34274634
>lie
I'm a KHV, I'm not lying about anything.
>>
>>34276046
>Its simple. The less partners you say that you've had the bigger chance that current bf wont leave.
I know.
I just want them to admit it to themselves.
>>
absolutely disgusting original posty in the toasty
>>
>>34276133
>you can be picky with anything with you're a robot
No matter what gender as a robot you are a shit person. You don't get to be picky with anything. I don't see why some robots think they are better than anyone when they some of the worse people in the world.
>>
>>34276108
Again, you are not adressing the issue.
Either agree or dispute the argument you moron, don't skirt around it pretending to answer.
>>
>>34276111
>girl
>khv
What happened?
Nice trips tho.
>>
>>34276183
There is not yes or no you fool. Stop caring if a girl is pure or not. You are a robot and should be happy anyone looks at kindly at all. Until you stop being a robot you are a shitty person.
>>
>>34274634
Girl I like em naaaaaasty. So I want mine to have exp ya dig?

Tl; dr real men don't care
>>
>>34276221
>refusing to answer the question
just prove him wrong already then
>>
>>34274634
Depends on what you mean. I've only had two real partners in my life but I've had sex with a lot of different people as a child, as I was forced into prostitution. It's not something many people understand or something I'm proud to admit
>>
File: 1474525051878.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1474525051878.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>34276225

>le real men meme

People who aren't legitimately retarded actually do care, quite a bit.

Unmarried women who aren't virgins need to be shamed, mocked and ridiculed.
>>
I don't. I've only had one. We met here. We're still together.
I expect I'd not be very interested in pursuing anyone else post-breakup if it happened, though I can't say for certain what would happen a long way after that.

I think it is a red flag for poor character/unresolved issues like impulse control, self-respect, social desperation instead of self-reliance, hedonism, etc. I will be friends with girls like this, but I always express my distaste for it if the conversation turns in that direction. This causes a lot of girls to find me insufferable though. Finding friends is hard.
>>
I've only been with one guy, for real. Lost my virginity at 21, 24 now. I'll hopefully only be with one guy my entire life, at least, that's the dream.
>>
>>34276252
I don't have to prove shit mate. I'm not a girl and do don't care if a girl has had sex before. Only a child or fool would. Also I'm sure them waiting for the one pure girl that never had sex will work out wonderful for him when he is sad and alone at 40.
>>34276265
>bring in them pol pictures
I see it's best not to waste my time on you. You're most likely a child that just believes anything they see without facts to back it up.
>>
>>34276221
>There is not yes or no
There is indeed.
Lets try again:
>>34276055
>women claim that there is nothing wrong with riding the cc but they have the need to lie about it. If a guy who has a problem with this is flawed, then they should avoid this guys and focus on the ones who are ok with it dont you agree???

Do you agree or not?

>You are a robot and should be happy anyone looks at kindly at all. Until you stop being a robot you are a shitty person.

No dude, don't project that shit on me.
I'm actually good looking and have girls interested in me. The problem is i can't trust them seeing how promiscous they can be.
>>
>>34276196
>What happened?
I'm shy, socially awkward and have shit self esteem. I don't go out much. Take your pick.
>>
>>34274634
No I brag about only ever having sex with my fiance. I didn't want until marriage but I waited until love and I'm damn proud of that.
>>
>>34276304
Thats how it should be, i'm glad for you.
>>
File: 1464694663044.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1464694663044.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>34276311

>muh /pol/

Go fuck yourself, shitskin. The data overwhelmingly supports my argument.

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

http://www.darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
Info on estrogen, testosterone, vasopressin, and oxytocin

https://www.kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

http://family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
>>
>>34275125
>implying everyone who asks the question is a potential mate
>implying people don't try and get people to open up to them in order to exploit them
>>
>>34276337
>No dude, don't project that shit on me.
I'm actually good looking and have girls interested in me. The problem is i can't trust them seeing how promiscous they can be.
Well good for you faggot you're a insecure baby who will not trust anyone so you will be unhappy. Good for you anon. You most likely never be with anyone becuase you have trust issues.
>>
>>34276254
You are clearly not what i was refering to when i made the thread.
It's fucked up what happened to you, how long did it last??
>>
>>34276391
>>muh /pol/
>Go fuck yourself, shitskin
Why do people from /pol/ get so mad when you call them what they are. Are yoi deep down embarrassed?
>>
>>34276391
>being in more pol data
Lol ok anon. Keep just thinking all women are the same and never get close to a woman. I'm sure your data will keep you from feeling lonely and bitter.
>>
Never been asked. Never had a proper boyfriend though. I don't think some silly behaviour out of loneliness in my younger years is going to affect how I'll be as a partner. I mean all I wanted then was one person and that's all I want now. I realised one night stands weren't making me happy. I'm Just too fucking awkward and terrified of social interaction to find someone. tfw still just want a cuddle
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 421x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 421x515px
>>34276467
I like how he called me a shit skin when he does not know anything about me. I have yet to post anything saying what race I am.
>>
>>34276468

Not/Argument. I never said that all women are the same, I just pointed out that data, which you've yet to actually provide any sort of proper challenge to, suggests that non-virgin women are inherently less valuable.

Why incur higher risk for less reward?

>>34276467

I'm not mad that he pointed out that I'm from /pol/; however, it does get annoying to have people dismiss cited infographs, or peer-reviewed studies that have uncomfortable implications with some tedious variation of "go back to /pol/!" It's literally not an argument.
>>
>>34276498

>One night stands
>silly behavior

For the record, it does actually affect how you'll be as a partner. Even if people can't articulate why, they understand this to be the case deep down.
>>
>>34276498
>I don't think some silly behaviour out of loneliness in my younger years is going to affect how I'll be as a partner

Then you should have no problem being honest about it should he ask, right??
>>
>>34276583
I know myself. and having come out of that stage in my life with slightly more self confidence I can say it won't change a fucking thing.
but go on. do explain.
>>
>>34276537
>I'm having a argument with you
Nah son I'm calling you a fool with trust issues. You can keep bring up "facts" and "pictures" but that does not matter because you will find some way to say a ton of women are like this so I'm too scared to put myself out their. You could just get into a woman and ask her or talk to people who she been with before. Or you can just not care and be happy with them. But the STD thing you should care about and you both should get tested.
>>
>>34276537

Nobody ever reads the photos or clicks the links you post.

I don't know why you bother or why you think people are actually going to read them.
>>
>>34276610
it's not even as many people as you would think.Just I Wasn't dating them. I never said I had any problem with that. I wouldn't be particularly interested in anyone who felt intimidated by it either. But desu.. outside of this website. I know most people don't really give a shit about what is a natural human behavior.
>>
>>34274717
>asking a genuibe question
>sperging
Wew roastie
>>
>>34276677
Ok, so are you gonna be honest or not if a guy you are in a relationship with asks?
>>
>>34276711

>ask loaded question
>get answers you don't like
>autism.exe

Wew virgin
>>
It wouldn't bother me if I asked a girl how many guys she had slept with and she lowballed me. Likewise if she asks how big my dick is I'm going to exaggerate just a little bit, because why not? Every girl wants their current boyfriend to have a bigger dick than their ex. What pisses me off is when you DON'T ask a girl how many guys she's been with because you really don't want to know, you don't even want to think about it, but she gives you a number anyway and it's clearly a lie. Fuck that.
>>
>>34274717
>>34274875
>>34274982
Two posts of mine from /fit/ on this and similar topics
>https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/40067227/#40078972
>>
>>34274634

Actually, I've only ever had one sexual partner, and I'm still with him. Going on six years, eventually going to marry. Looking for a house now.

Before you ask, I:

>am not fat
>am not ugly
>am not stupid
>average employment, $35k yearly
>pay his portion of the bill every chance I get
>split rent with him 50/50
>like hentai manga
>lain is life, lain is love
>love dark souls
>would rather stay home than go out

We exist.

I am being honest. Why do you assume the worst?
>>
>>34276718
i'm never going to be in a relationship and I would easily find someone who didn't care about my probably average number so. yeah. I already said i have no problem with it. I'm not ashamed of myself. That behavior affected no one but myself and it was what I needed to feel like a normal sexual adult. Even if it was the wrong way to go about it. it worked.
>>
>>34276731
>ask loaded question
Wow, how did we get to this??
Asking a person why they are dishonest is a loaded question now?
>>
>>34276731
>implying accusing op of sperging out is an answer

Heres your (you) anyway, roastie
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 421x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 421x720px
>>34274634
I don't lie but I'm getting insecure. I'm 23 and I started sex at 18. I had five sexual partners and but one couldn't get his dick up so technically pounding me flaccid doesn't count as penetration. So four?

They're not random chads.
>high school crush I found again on tinder (once but he couldn't get hard)
>my coworker who I always liked (twice)
>my first boyfriend (three years worth)
>guy I went on six dates with, held hands in public and everything (once)
>unofficial "boyfriend" who was in the marines, he didn't want it to be official until he came home (twice)
>>
>>34276818

Yes, that literally is the epitome of a loaded question.

>>34276834

No, the answer comes before the sperging out. Are you incapable of following a basic timeline? Does the lack of prime teen pussy at the crucial, formative years damage your intellect this badly?
>>
I don't lie. I use it to scare off the autists and /pol/tards. The type of guys you'd have to lie about that to are not going to be very pleasant to be in a relationship with
>>
>>34276853
>I had five sexual partners and but one couldn't get his dick up so technically pounding me flaccid doesn't count as penetration. So four?
And you're not counting the other four because you were too drunk for it to count, and the two because you were in a different country, and the 3 because they only put it in your butt, etc etc.
Classic woman logic.
>>
>>34276627

Yes, I'm sure you're truly a unique individual, completely different from everyone else who has had casual hookups.

The findings on the subject are clear. You're, at the very least, at a far higher risk for negative relationship outcomes than people who aren't whores. There's the relation between neurochemicals, sex, and cementing pair bonding. Even ignoring that entire subject, it's extraordinarily likely that you've dissociated sex from love psychologically.

You're used goods, really. Yeah, you'll be able to find someone, like you alluded to in a different post, because modern moral standards are completely gone, but even those who are okay with it are going to understand this to be the case.

>>34276642

>Just don't care that your partner is an emotional and anatomical wreck. Ignore the fact that she's used goods

No thanks. It's not an issue of insecurity. Both my father and grandfather were wrecked by divorce, I'm not going to increase my risk for that, for objectively less reward.

But please, pretend like you can just casually dismiss data by associating it with /pol/ and using quotation marks.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I do put myself out there, fairly frequently.
>>
>>34276815
Ok, if you dont wanna answer, don't.
But don't try to bullshit your way around the question.
I'll try this one more time, if you ever find yourself in a relationship with a guy, and he asks you how many sexual partners you had, would you answer honestly or not?
>>
>>34276932
This type of venomous behavior is why you're alone anon
>>
>>34276888
How ironic, since I didn't say anything about your "answer" but merely you quips about him sperging out.

You're digging yourself deeper into this hole, roastie, you better stop.
>>
>>34276940
>this nigger acting like he some kind of smarty pants
Dude ya on 4chan and r9k one of the worse boards ever and full of children. If you really wanted help you would ask /adv/ but they would blow you the fuck out.
>>
>>34276498
>to awkward to find a bf
>not to awkward to have casual sex

Wew
>>
>>34277001

Pray tell, how would /adv/, a board of literal teens helping other teens with teen issues, blow me the fuck out?

And, what in the Hell are you assuming I want help with?
>>
>>34276940
nope that all sounds like bullshit. I merely decided I wanted to know what sex was like and stop having to lie to people.
>>34276957
sorry but I've answered that twice. and explained my reasoning. can you fucking read

anyway. its 6 people. No one aside from a virgin robot is going to care
>>
>>34276501
That part make me Kek as well. Also, fuck off Normie.
>>
>>34276888
>Yes, that literally is the epitome of a loaded question.

No that is just a question you are unconfortable with.
>>
>>34277030
>you met every last person on /adv/ in real life and know how old they are
Hell teens are better than the the legit kids we have here. Also you need help with your trust issues.
>>
>>34276642
Why wouldn't I care though?
I mean if I did things in the past she didn't like or agree with, should she just drop it and stop caring?

Diffrent people have different ideals. I don't think women should lie about there past. If the guy doesn't want to be with her because of that, it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>34277046
>sorry but I've answered that twice. and explained my reasoning. can you fucking read

I didn't ask about your reasoning, i asked clearly if you would disclose the number to your partner and you only said, you wound't have one, or he wouldn't care, etc, etc.
but you never said whether or not you would give him an honest answer.
So, last time, after this i'll be convinced the answer is no.
If you ever find yourself in a relationship with a guy, and he asks you how many sexual partners you had, would you answer honestly or not?
>>
>>34277046

Referencing linked-data and things that are otherwise fairly common knowledge

>Nope that all sounds like bullshit

Oh well, I tried.

>No one aside from a virgin robot is going to care

Eh, I read some piece by some whore salty that she was pumped and dumped by some guy that wasn't interested in a relationship because she wasn't a virgin.

http://www.dailycal.org/2016/10/06/rather-sex-love/

Oh, here it is. Thank God for Googling memorable phrases.
>>
>>34277141
she said she had no problem with it? are you that autistic
>>
>>34276966
But what if I'm not?
:thinking:
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x476px
>>34276932
Found the permavirgin, you wish you had the opportunity to even have a girl feel your penis.

According to Merriam-Webster's dictionary:
>Sexual Intercourse: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : coitus

So no it doesn't count as sex. If I did it as a virgin it wouldn't be considered losing my virginity either.
>>
>>34277126
Does knowing how many people she had sex with help you are hurt you in any way? Unless she has STDs which you both should get checked for it don't really matter unless she had sex with a ton of people then something maybe wrong with her. That why you take the time to get to know people before you date them.
>>
>>34277118

How is it a trust issue to make a logical inference from peer-reviewed data sets?

And again, how would /adv/ blow me the fuck out?
>>
>>34277218
Alright mate your data will keep you not lonely at night and have kids with you. This is just your being a coward and scared of being hurt.
>>
>>34276940
>le used goods meme
this always reminded me of the people who buy a couch and put one of those plastic covers on it. Yeah the couch is clean and new, but it's also uncomfortable as fuck to sit on so what's the point? living your life in a bubble isn't something to be proud of anon

>neurochemicals and sex
by this logic you should be against masturbation too

>>34276537
>doesn't understand correlation =/= causation
you /pol/tards really will shill anything that fits your narrative huh?

unless you can actually whip out a study with solid evidence that the act of actually having sex with someone and not a related variable is what causes the effects. facts are a bit harder to prove than you lead on
>>
>>34277215
it helps you determine if she is a pump and dump or is material for a LTR.
>>
>>34277185
what she said was:
>>34276677
>I never said I had any problem with that.

That doesnt answer the question.
A simple yes or no would put this to rest, but she refuses to answer it, i wonder why.
My guess is she doesn't wanna prove herself a hypocrite down the road.
>>
>>34277215
>Does knowing how many people she had sex with help you are hurt you in any way?

It helps someone make an overall assessment of that person's character.
>>
>>34276987

There's no hole, autist, you failed to understand a basic, 3 sentence timeline and now your flailing desperately.

Enjoy being wretchedly stupid.

>>34277066

A question in which you have a clear bias that is full of accusation is a loaded one. Why are you so uncomfortable with being challenged?
>>
>>34277028
Having casual sex is so easy though.
Impressing someone for 1-2 hours enough to have sex is easier than impressing someone for a few weeks/months to get a relationship.
>>
And of course, the thread gets detailed by pointless bickering over semantics. The point is, women lie about this because more partners = less value.

If that wasn't the case, they'd have no need to lie about it.
>>
>>34277192
then I feel bad for the trap that's sucking you dry of money
>>
>>34277338
>I'm just /thread my own thread
It don't work that way you bundle of sticks.
>>
>>34277215
It doesn't hurt me, but it's a future liability and brings about a lot of questions on the type of person she is.

If a guy did nothing but fuck prostitutes, and he didn't disclose that information to his go, don't you think she should be justified in being somewhat distraught or at least question the type of person he is?
>>
>>34274717
>open hostility for no reason

How's the BPD? Getting therapy or just cunting it up through life?
>>
>>34277281

>Couch&plastic

Personally, I prefer to think of it like shoes. Yeah, sure new shoes are uncomfortable, but I'm not letting other men break my shoes in for me.

>neurochemicals and sex

Who do you think Vargposts on /pol/?

>muh correlation=/=causation

I really hate how this has become a meme for statistical illiterates that want to casually dismiss something they don't like, because it does actually have a place.

>>34277276

That's not an argument against the data, faggot. Is it true or is it not? Whether or not I end up lonely because of choices I make informed by it has no bearing on its validity.
>>
>>34277295
>thinking robots can pump n dump anything
Why are you here if you can get easy sex and make a connection with people?
>>
>>34277424
>follows all data too the point
>some date can't be wrong it's all right
I bet you're a fun person to be around.
>>
I've had sex with twleve different men and wouldn't lie about it, but thats because I have commitment issues and look for every possible reason to end things in almost every case. I also don't care about peoples opinions of me because I've gone "off" through the years and don't care what happens to me much.
>>
>>34277338
No, the point is to not lie about it and just dump dudes who gets whiny about it

after a while perms-virgin-waiting-for-a-virgin dudes will realize just how uncommon female virgins their age are and realize they're waiting for something that's uncommon for a very underwhelming reward and that the cause they push so hard is pretty pointless
>>
>>34277175
No you're really looking into it too deeply. I felt gross and unatractive and curious about sex so I did what any one of you would do. Simple. Then I realized I didn't want it and it was all pointless. and at least I know what sex is now at the age of 25. But a relationship is a far harder thing. I'm sorry that have sex I can purely for being female but there we are. It isn't an issue to me at all. These guys have problems of their own to be honest if they care that much. I've never met one female who particularly cared about her partners past. its the present that counts. A cheater is a cheater and I don't think the amount of meaningless partners someone has when they are single always represents that
>>
>>34277295
People should give this more attention.
>>
>>34277318
>so. yeah. I already said i have no problem with it. I'm not ashamed of myself

seems pretty clear to me

Suppose autists do tend to need things fucking spelled out for them though
>>
>>34276433
>Well good for you faggot you're a insecure baby who will not trust anyone so you will be unhappy.
Implying your own happiness depends on others. Tried and true female meme. Who here is stupid enough to believe this?
>>
>>34277478

Great argument. I never claimed that data can't be wrong, there just has to be a legitimate reason to make that accusation, not vague, inapplicable non-arguments, character attacks, and appeals to pragmatism.

But you caught me, I'm a bore. Clearly, the extent of my personality are the moral standards and appreciation for reality, two things that you seem to take an issue with for some reason.
>>
>>34277323
>A question in which you have a clear bias that is full of accusation is a loaded one.

Since the question wasn't even directed to you specifically, how can it be full of accusation??
>>
>>34274717
>because you're insecure

FIFY: because I'm a women I fuck more

You fucking mongoloids could grab any man's hand and lead him into a McDonald's bathroom and he'd fuck your brains out with no questions asked.
>>
>>34277440
lol, sorry dude. yeah, I'm not a robot.

So you're saying that robots should settle for women who will be horrible partners and mothers b/c they can't be choosy?
>>
>>34277526
>A cheater is a cheater and I don't think the amount of meaningless partners someone has when they are single always represents that
The data proves otherwise.
>>
>>34277568
>don't get the they have trust issues
Good job.
>>34277575
Go make this thread on /adv/ anon and see what happen. I dare you.
>>
>>34277567
>need things fucking spelled out for them though
Oh, by all means, do that please, if it's not too much trouble, that would help a lot, you have no idea.
>>
>a bunch of hairless, sex crazed monkeys disagreeing with each others arguments on a japanese fish trading imageboard
>>
>>34277622
Indeed robots are shitty people no matter what gender they are. Until they stop being robots they should be happy with anything.
>>
>>34277638
you're so quick to label everything. Clinging to your data to justify your own shitty attitudes that are the real reason you're all alone and on this board.
I wasn't a different person when I was a virgin. lel. it's not actually some life changing, view altering event for people to have sex but I guess you'll never know this.
>>
>>34277647
>>don't get the they have trust issues
You don't need to trust people to be happy. Actually, your chances of being happy increase the less you trust people because common sense dictates that your happiness shouldn't relay oin people. Your point?
>Go make this thread on /adv/ anon and see what happen. I dare you.
What's the worse that can happen?
>>
When I like a guy and I want to sleep with him, I sleep with him.

I've fucked 14 dudes. They've all been very nice.

I never lie about my number. The majority of guys don't even ask. The majority of guys don't care.

I don't test anybody's commitment. I trust people implicitly until they give me reason to doubt them. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never dated anybody who wasn't always on equal terms with desired level of commitment. So testing a guy's commitment has never been an issue.
>>
>>34276666
sorry but some people here actually passed high school. We learn something called factual.
>>
>>34277718
Thats the spirit, don't ever change, i mean it, especially when you are "ready to settle down".
>>
>>34277691
Just go make the thread like this on /adv/
>>
>>34277686
Virginity is closely correlated with the ability to pair bond.
>I wasn't a different person when I was a virgin. lel. it's not actually some life changing, view altering event for people to have sex but I guess you'll never know this.
It is for women, it is out there for everyone to see. No ammount of denying will change the data.
>linging to your data to justify your own shitty attitudes that are the real reason you're all alone and on this board.
Who do you think you're talking to? I'm a normie but I love robots dearly. My "misogynist" attitude has granted me many lays thus far and I'm still in college.
>>
>>34277518

>They're rare, don't even bother trying, just settle.

Actually, they're not unicorns, provided you're not in your late 20s or 30s.

And no, having standards and not compromising for sluts isn't pointless, it's a fairly good way to avoid risks that whores are far more prone to.

>>34277526

Great, you're using, or you've used, sex to validate yourself. That's indicative of a healthy mindset.

Men don't have problems for being able to recognize that you're less valuable than you would be if you hadn't slept around. I mean even the blacks understand that you "can't turn a hoe into a housewife" or something like that.

With regard to the women you've known, well, first of all they're women, male sexuality is entirely different. Second of all, there are studies (I believe I accidently had one tossed in with the others I linked) indicating that males with fewer partners are seen more favorably (Contrary to the memes here). Then there's the fact that the women you've met aren't, by themselves, indicative of any larger trend or mentality within society. And finally, reality is reality, who gives a damn what the majority of people think or care about?

>It's the present that counts

The rallying cry of someone who's ashamed of their past, typically. Past behavior is a fairly good indicator of future behavior.

>I don't think the amount of meaningless partners someone has when they are single always represents that

It is a fairly good predictor of things like likelihood to cheat, etc. You could be an exception to the rule, on the cheating front, but any sensible person is going to be wary and hold it against you.
>>
I lie because I'm 28 and saying I've had sex with 0 girls is extremely pathetic.
>>
>>34277745
>most people in real life care about this shit
They really don't.
>>
>>34277751
You still haven't answered my question, anon. What's the worse that can happen? Why would I associate myself with the reddit scum from /adv/?
>>
>>34277718

this is such a reasonable answer, but I still resent you because of my unhappy life
>>
>>34277647

I didn't make this thread, I just hopped in. Are you seriously telling me to go talk to people about a subject because you think they'll btfo me?

If it's so easy, why not just do it yourself?

>inb4 because I don't care that much xdxdxdxd

>>34277751

This guy:

>>34277691

Wasn't me, for the record.
>>
>>34277718
yeah. real world dudes don't even ask about this shit.
and also virgins are actually fucking terrible. Its pretty rare to find one who isn't actually a virgin out of some serious social/mental issues or because they are hideously deformed (or a combination of these)

speaking from experience. Casual sex is that. it's something you do for whatever reason. It's different when you meet someone you actually want to be with
>>
>>34277526
>I've never met one female who particularly cared about her partners past

Hi, I exist.
My bf had one gf previously that he had sex with numerous times. To think of it always saddens me. If he had had any more than the one, I likely would've said no. My ideal would be a virgin to both sex and relationships. But his soul is nice, so I forgive him.
>>
>>34277775
Yes, never for a second doubt that.
>>
>>34277745
I've always been ready to settle down. I just never found a wholly compatible person. You can date a person for over a year and not know that they're terrible at budgeting, and hates even discussing finances, until you move in together. And then what? Stick it through in the hopes they'll change or just learn to put up with lifelong financial stress? I'd rather not.

Guy I'm currently with seems right for me, and I think we'd be compatible in the long term. We've been dating a little over a year and he hasn't asked anything about my sexual history.
>>
>>34277784
I understand. I've actually been feeling kind of guilty lately about how nice my life is.

>>34277807
I've slept with three virgins. None of them cared about how many people I'd slept with. Funnily enough, I've never had a one night stand. Just have had a lot of boyfriends and ~3-month pseudo-relationships.
>>
>>34277754
data...Lol it actually fucking isn't though. Its a fucking body part in another to feel good. The worst sex you're ever likely to have. Not everyone romanticizes that/ Face it that is a very rare opinion in these times.

don't particularly care if you're a normie or not. You still sound like an asshole either way. No need to try and big yourself up tho if you think you know where you are.
>>34277756
it isn't the sex I had that makes me "Less valuable" It's my lack of social skills, muh depression and anxiety. Im long over the issues I had that casued me to have sex (and to be honest they weren't even random strangers either) It was never a case of not being able to settle in a relationship. I just never had the option. I no longer really care, but I'm essentially the same kinda lonely person kinda hoping to meet someone. And if I do I'll devote myself to them fully. But I have better things to focus on these days.
>>
>>34277808
well I haven't met you. That's just you being mental and insecure. you aren't the norm

>or youre a robot
>>
>>34277973
>Not everyone romanticizes that/ Face it that is a very rare opinion in these times.
I don't romanticize shit, that's why I only pump and dump the sluts from my classes and parties.
>You still sound like an asshole either way. No need to try and big yourself up tho if you think you know where you are.
I'm not the one that was assuming people to be "alone in this board" for having a different opinion that is supported by facts and data. You're a fucking hypocritical roastie, huh?
>>
>>34277854
Great, i mean it, ignore my previous sarcasm, i really find it great that you are willing to be honest about this if it ever came down to that.
Personally i would never consider marrying a woman who had 14 guys, but if this guy wouldn't bother with it, it just shows that he might really be the guy for you.
I just find it disgusting that a woman would deceive a guy in order to make him stick around.
>>
>>34278030
Its a given this board is made up of foreveralones.Its hardly meant as an offense. It's hardly my fault you don't really belong here is it.
>>
>>34277973
>Im long over the issues I had that casued me to have sex
Issues cause women to have sex, guys. They like to portray sex as something that they never pursue, it's something that "happens" to them so they pretend they're not sluts. Use that knowledge to your advantage.
>>
>>34278013
Not insecure, just sad because we can't come at it from the same angle. I can't understand his experience, so it creates some form of distance or less ability to understand each others lives or something. Difficult to explain.
It's just a lil sad and ruins the unity (or even "sacred" or "special" ness) of it to some degree.

That, and he also regrets it. So it makes me sad for him on top of the general sadness about it.
And I know that it make be an intrusive/reocurring thought that can be triggered in sexual situations. You can't take experiences back. The same way some sexual stuff will trigger thoughts of what porn I've been exposed to.

If it were more, I'd take it as a red flag for other stuff though based on statistics and likely indications. Just the one, when he was still a teenager, and it only yields the above thoughts for me though.
>>
>>34278060
>foreveralones
Male foreveralones. Not women. You belong here less than everyone else.
>>
>>34277424
pretending that your data isnt flawed in that way doesn't make you right. Don't get angry some people want a little more evidence than just glorified surveys that can be and probably are rife with error due to the nature of the subject
>>
I was the midget waifish girl in high school who were dull, vaguely masculine clothes in high school so it made it easy for me to be completely invisible and listen to the conversations of popular girls. I feel it has to do with insecurity over a feared rejection from the guy because he doesn't want to compete with the memory of so many different partners. Something along those lines anyway, I don't know, I don't get to talk to girls like that.

Either way I'm a KHV NEET so what would I know. I have some questions of my own like what does a dick actually feel like? I've wondered what it'd feel like inside, the closest comparison I have is liquors burning away in my gut. What does it feel like having a person that close to you? How do you feel about a guys sexual history? That's not a loaded question, in my fantasies I'm also anxious about the idea of having to compete with the memories of other lays.

Speaking of liquor, it's a widow jane night.
>>
>>34278125

>Can be

So, you haven't looked at it at all, you're just dismissing it because you don't like the findings and rationalizing? Got it.
>>
>>34277638
your data is flawed
>>
>>34278078
That is.. Pretty much what I said. But if I came on here again as a virgin like I once did I'd have so much more value somehow. That to me makes no sense. I didn't have sex because I was ugly and weird and no one wanted me. Or at least I felt that way. I realized a lot later on. I don't think it ever is "Pursued" you go along with it because guys are thirsty as fuck and the opportunity presents itself. I'm not sure women go out solely to look for sex. I mean I don't know. I never tried.
>>
>>34278040
I'd tell him if it ever came up. He never brings up his sexual history, either.

He knows I'm a slut. I was topless in his bed on our second date. I've never pretended to be sexually virtuous.

I think it's fine that you feel uncomfortable dating somebody with more sexual experience than you. It's okay to have dating preferences. I also would not want to marry somebody who placed importance on how many people I'd slept with, because the number is such a trivial piece of my being, so it's not like either of us is missing out
>>
>>34277754
>correlated
keyword here. Aka there is a pattern but it's not the proven cause
>>
>>34278171
>Personally, I prefer to think of it like shoes. Yeah, sure new shoes are uncomfortable, but I'm not letting other men break my shoes in for me.
In which ways?
>you go along with it because guys are thirsty as fuck and the opportunity presents itself
HAHAHAHA. You will never take agency for your sexual behavior, will you?
>>
>>34278171

Then please, point out how. I want specifics, not just inapplicable bullshit that you don't even understand the meaning of.
>>
>>34278212
The correlation is clear enough to be meaningfull.
>>
>>34278170
Don't play dumb. I say "can be" because in a survey where you're getting your data just by asking subjects a question there is always a chance they are lying, even more so if it's an extremely loaded subject. That's why this is a difficult subject to get objective and accurate info on
>>
>>34275336
You're answering your own question. Its not good to be a slut, therefore lie about it.
>>
>>34278266
Which survey are you talking about?
>>
>>34278254
I literally just did here >>34278266

>>34278257
that's not for you to decide because you like the outcome
>>
>>34274717
>If you could get laid as often as I could, then you'd have no problem with my history
Not really, Chads are just as disgusted by girls who fuck around as any other person. You never see a Chad dating a girl who has fucked a lot of guys. He only bangs them and then dates the qt girls with less experience.
>>
>>34278211
>I think it's fine that you feel uncomfortable dating somebody with more sexual experience than you. It's okay to have dating preferences. I also would not want to marry somebody who placed importance on how many people I'd slept with, because the number is such a trivial piece of my being, so it's not like either of us is missing out

It's not a matter of having more experience than me, it's the fact that plenty of other men had bent her over and railed her against a desk or have shoved his dick inside her throat or have bent her over his knee and spanked her ass, and so on..
I'de don't think i can pair bond with a woman who experienced that.
>>
>>34278233
It makes no difference in the end because its still sex so im not trying to justify anything to you but nah. I can truthfully never say I've gone out seeking it or made a move on a guy. I don't have the confidence to assume they'd be interested. Also I've never once enjoyed sex. so Im hardly desperate for it

Isn't it obvious that females really do not have to try.
>>
>>34278298
It is. I do whatever I want with any presented data. Higher number of pre-marital partners means higher chance of infidelity and obviously stds. Why would women lie higher their partner count?
>>
>>34277324
right, I forgot you have a vagina and that we live in two differ worlds.
>>
>>34278266

You do realize that the overwhelming majority of studies on sexuality actually go to tedious lengths to ensure this shit doesn't happen, right?

I mean, Christ, we don't even use JUST volunteers for these anymore after a Stanford Study found out that volunteers for such info are ~2-4 times more promiscuous than the average person.

You're literally not debunking or even arguing against the data at all. You're just spouting out nonsense that you've imagined MIGHT debunk the data, because I'm assuming you have no familiarity with statistics at all.

I mean is your argument "They're lying because the topic is sensitive!" Desperate as fuck.

>>34278298

Yeah, no shit. I posted before you responded.
>>
>>34278345
I guess what I find weird about that is, why spend any time at all thinking about sex your current girlfriend previously had? It just seems like it could be indicative of a larger problem like anxiety or insecurity, or that you suffer from a lot of emotional inner turmoil.
>>
>>34278535
No. Any rational man would ensure that he is emotionally investing on something that has chances of lasting.
>>
>>34278588
Hmm, you're not responding to my point and changing the subject. I'm a salarycuck so I've got to get to bed. Good luck anon
>>
>>34278291
this shit especially >>34276265

but really this flaw stands out in a lot of the ones you posted that just correlate sexual partners and shit like divorce rates. Its the same method over and over

>>34278348
Yeah you can think what you want, doesn't make you right

>>34278211
>accepting that other people have different dating preferences than you and that you can both be happy with different types of people
careful, might make the robots reeee in response to level headed logic

>>34278435
>"we"
don't play pretend anon

and I've raised points just saying you shouldn't take data at face value because it fits your narrative. It's not that hard to understand

>"y-you don't know anything about statistics!!!"
given your response here >>34277424, it doesn't really seem like you do either
>>
>>34278535
Not really, i mean, it's not like a have a sit down and go through all that stuff.
What i'm saying is that there is such thing as the girls you just wanna fuck and the one you wanna marry. The kind that i descibed in my previous post and that seems to be where you fit in would be the former
>>
>>34278588
well it's sure as fuck not gonna last if you throw in the towel before you actually know someone because of some half baked statistics on 4chan from /pol/tards. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy

>>34278626
this desu. It's just going in circles so not much point anymore
>>
>>34278674
you do realise the same goes for girls?
these whores of yours. you're just as bad.
>>
>>34278652
>but really this flaw stands out in a lot of the ones you posted that just correlate sexual partners and shit like divorce rates. Its the same method over and over
what's flawed in this? it clearly shows that having a high partner count increases the chance of divorce. seems right. what's your point?
>>
>>34278717
Ok, don't have anything to do with me then, i don't really care ;)
>>
>>34278697
>you throw in the towel
I rather not waste my time with a high-risk investment than go through with it and waste more time in the long run. That doesn't mean I wouldn't spend some more with virgins or women with low-partner counts because their risk is lower.
>>
>>34278768
what. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy here. A guy sleeping around is somehow different from a girl. That girls are incapable of differentiating between wanting to fuck someone or settle down with someone.
>>
>>34278960
>A guy sleeping around is somehow different from a girl

For the record, it is different.
Men propose, women dispose.
For a men sleeping with a lot of women is a sign of sexual prowess, for women it's just slutiness

The only thing a guy has to be carefull about is the girl he fucks. He might wanna make sure she is attractive.

The thing is, guys in general don't lie about their number, but the women does. And thats the fucked up thing in my opinion.

The fact that i like girls who had few partners and do not hold myself to the standards is not an issue since i'm a guy and men operate in a different paradigm. If a girl had a problem with my number, i wouldn't give a fuck nor hold it against her.
>>
>>34278652

You haven't provided a proper counterargument against the data specifically. All you've done is say "Don't take data at face value;" which is rich, because you're casually dismissing data without a valid reason because it doesn't fit YOUR narrative.

Either give a proper argument, that actually applies. Point out a real flaw in something I've posted, or admit you're wrong.

Misusing "Correlation=/=Causation," pretending that there's flawed methodology for something you've not even looked into, but MIGHT be the case you kinda think, or accusing me of blindly accepting something because it fits my own narrative aren't arguments. And thus far, that's all you've put forward.
>>
>>34274717
>if you could get laid as much as me you would
i hate this roastie meme. just because you are a souless body for fucking doesn't mean i am.
>>
>>34276290
b-be sure to love him good for me will you
>>
>>34276853
>i have had sex five times
>still i am lonely enough to be on r9k
we need a purge
>>
>>34274634
25, never had sex. Never cared to.

Regardless, my pussy's a roast since I stuck so many dildos up it anyway.
>>
>>34277777
>no one checks the quints

Pathetic.
>>
No guy I have ever known has asked how many sexual partners I have had.

You are all delusional
>>
>>34279553

Ewwy Ewwy Ewwy she's got stuff in her pooey

I guess its time to quit now
>>
>>34279553
There are not femanons here, stop lying
>>
They lie because they know t that they're worth decreases a bit with every new sexpartner.
That's why women with a high number of sexpartner don't lie about it.

It's a bit similar with virgin men. Many virgins lie when ask if they had sex or if they ever kissed. Because we now that we will be seen as failures if its get known.

But holy shit the women here are just pathic. You're a slut if you had many sexpartners just deal with it. And i'm a pathetic failure for being a khv with 21 and will get laughed at by my male colleagues and will get looked down upon by my female colleagues.

Fucking hypocritical sluts.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.