[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is our president tomorrow. How do you feel about it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 42

File: flat800x800075f.u1_0.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
flat800x800075f.u1_0.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
Trump is our president tomorrow. How do you feel about it? I'm indifferent.
>>
>>34274245
I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots
>>
>>34274287
what do you mean
originininlilly
>>
File: 1478669451864.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478669451864.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
Feels like victory.
>>
>>34274382
Do you think he'll do
so originallylly
>>
File: 1480809228197.png (266KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
1480809228197.png
266KB, 633x633px
>>34274245
Feels fantastic and inspirational.
>>
File: 1479930261180.jpg (289KB, 1242x1342px) Image search: [Google]
1479930261180.jpg
289KB, 1242x1342px
>>34274245
only roastie sluts supported trump
>>
If the next four years don't kill us all, we're going to have some crazy ass pictures
>>
>>34274245
Should be plenty distracting for the next 4 years so the real government can get away with its evil doing while no one notices it.
>>
File: 1463396456342.jpg (419KB, 1268x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1463396456342.jpg
419KB, 1268x1268px
roasties' candidate
>>
File: 1481073845772.jpg (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481073845772.jpg
78KB, 300x300px
>>34274245
Couldn't be happier. I'm on top of the world.
>>
>>34274568
is every moderately attractive girl a roastie to you ?
>>
File: IMG_0072.png (233KB, 500x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.png
233KB, 500x830px
>>34274245
Don't know what to feel 'cause he's a populist and his intentions are vague. Few years backs he had the politicial views of a typical upperclass, urbanite liberal.
>>
>>34274245
>tall
>rich
>model wife
>president

Just another mega-Chad winning everything.
>>
File: hotdog.png (46KB, 314x273px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.png
46KB, 314x273px
Feels GOOD men
>>
>>34274545
I agree with this. Why does everyone think that a president who might as well just be head of the jews will "Drain the Swamp?" He will just say the controversial things while evil shit goes on in the (((background)))
>>
>>34274287
t. """""""educated""""""" ex-bernie supporter
>>
File: 1478942467379.jpg (191KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478942467379.jpg
191KB, 960x1280px
>>34274611
hello roastie trump supporter
>>
>>34274655
Maybe because "the Jews" are not really a defined coalition, and each member of the religion can hold their own viewpoints and allegiances.
>>
File: 1484823520870.jpg (126KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1484823520870.jpg
126KB, 1024x953px
>>34274245
I might go to the inauguration tomorrow, I live outside DC and I can walk to the metro. If I go I'll bring back pics
>>
He's not my president. Fuck Drumpf
>>
>>34274611
Yes because they can and will capitalize on their attractiveness on every occasion. I tried to be an alpha and since I'm not attractive enough, I get rejected. You need basically a mutant to get a gf that cares about you.
>>
>yfw Trump does none of the things he promised during his campaign
>yfw /pol/weenies say nothing and sit tight because he's their '/guy/'
>>
>>34274245
cautiously optimistic

I honestly don't expect much

(also, a full year of political autism infecting this board has become boring and kind of annoying. when can we go back to plain ol' shitposting)
>>
>>34274981
is he going to deport the Mexicans like he said?
>>
>>34275075
I expect him to deport mexicans and then allow the illegals that aren't criminals to apply for pre-approved work visas to roll right back into the country

The worst thing about is that most Trump fans will support this rather than turn their backs on "their guy"
>>
>>34274245
Good

I have a female snapchat friend I met on minecraft 3 years ago who's bloomed into a qt who's often upset about Trump and since he's won the election I've been consoling her on snapchat and she's been much more open and receptive to me
>>
>>34274866
Pol users are the kind of people that know they are getting fucked in the ass but just grin and don't pay into mind. Hell trump could say he wants all white women to get fucked by niggers and pol would be fine withit.
>>
>>34274245
I hoe there's a big riot, seeing protestors get BTFO by legions of over-militarised riot police is my fetish
>>
>>34275129
I'm honestly more concerned about the fact that the alt-right has fallen into dumb-fuck infighting between moderates, white nationalists and white supremacists who are trying to purge each other for thoughtcrimes

The J20 riots will give them a common enemy to fight against but I fully expect them to be spending more time fighting each other than fighting the left by June
>>
>>34274245
My healthcare is gone and I'm scared he might start a war and then a draft. Other than that, I'm indifferent.
>>
I just wonder if the Day of the Rope will happen. It sounds like a big meme but is it possible?
>>
>>34275303
%0.1, most people I know who are in the armed forces would consider anyone who tries this a terrorist and would happily fire on them

>>34275240
Your poverty doesn't give you the right to pay for your insurance with my paycheck. There are many charities that will help you

The ACA is THE cancer infecting America
>>
>>34274245
Totally neutral. I'm sure he doesn't even know what my country looks like
>>
>>34274245
not my president. because i'm not american
>>
>>34274245
NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

tomorrow he will be tho
>>
It's hilarious for everyone not in America, it really reinforces the stereotype of American education
>>
Quite frankly only my family knew I supported him because they were the only ones I could be honest about my reasons for supporting which were if he deports 15 million Mexicans there will be less non-whites in the country and therefore a net positive
>>
File: 1m312389.png (126KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1m312389.png
126KB, 500x373px
>>34274245
>Tfw attending a protest
Not much will be tangibly accomplished, I guess, though.
>>
>>34274981
>when can we go back to plain ol' shitposting
fun fact: this will never end
at a minimum we are in for 5 years of horrible shitposting: 4 years for the guaranteed duration of trump's time in office, and then another year for the slow death of the strange internet rightwing movement
>>
>>34275646
He's not doing it.

More media lies to spread panic.
>>
>>34274245
>our
4chan is an international website, anon
>>
>>34274805
So it upsets you that other people use their natural gifts to their advantage., and the reason for this is jealousy.
Got it.
>>
>>34275646
I can't even be fucking honest with my family or friends. Only /pol/ and other internet strangers

I try to avoid all political discussion and turn it towards transhumanism, the singularity, or some other wack shit. I just can't honest to god pretend I'm a feminist or on the left

I actually have to think up normie, power-level concealing reasons for why I support Trump. Just want to tell everyone that he needs to hurry the fuck up, build the wall, ban all Muslims, but I instead I just mumble some shit that he's already made his money, he's taking down the corrupt establishment, he's less of a warmonger, etc.
>>
>>34274245
Feels like nothing will be different from Obama (who was no different from W. who was no different from Clinton etc)
>>
>>34274731
Except he's in tight with the lobbying Wall street Jews specifically, he obviously didn't mean "every member of the world wide Jewish hivemind"
>>
I'm one of those liberal elites that Trump voters are always going on about. I stand to gain a lot from his policies. Glad the working class decided to help me out for 4 years. What selfless people they are
>>
>>34275855
He obviously wasn't addressing you then you autist
>>
File: 1484617659105.gif (539KB, 245x288px) Image search: [Google]
1484617659105.gif
539KB, 245x288px
I voted for Trump because I thought it'd be hilarious if he won.

At worst, I thought he'd just be more of the same, but with the added benefit of more entertaining political news for the next few years. Seeing his cabinet picks, it seems Trump isn't even trying to pretend we're not a plutocracy anymore. He's also letting that little ewok pence put his evangelicals and homies into advantageous places.

Now we're just directly ruled by corporations, instead of indirectly. Trump conned me hard with his flashy showmanship, and I deserve to be fucked over. The only good thing about Trump is that he's white and racist.

The best possible outcome is that Trump fucks us so hard, citizens get massively triggered, and the democrats dump their identity politics bullshit about niggers and feminists and go full working-class mob. Or, better yet, a new party emerges entirely.

When /pol/ graduates from high school and college, and finds that jobs are even MORE scarce due to automation being fleshed out and perfect, it's going to be fucking hilarious.
It's quite a paradox: You see people like Trump exploit poor and stupid people (like myself and many on /pol/), and want to see it stop, but then reflect on the fact that those poor and stupid people are so fucking dumb and useless they're letting a spoiled Daddy's Boy like Trump teabag them in the first place, and lose any sympathy you had for them in the first place, and thus all ultimate concern for their welfare.
>>
not good but not necessarily for the /pol/ meme reasons

i'm unhappy that he's probably going to abolish the national endowment for the humanities (and the arts), which vital to me as an academic

i'm also unhappy that a gop legislative majority (plus whoever trump appoints FCC chair) will probably dismantle net neutrality, and nobody in the executive office will stop it because it's "good for business"

i'm particularly unhappy about the fact that trump appointees (as well as the gop legislative majority, which is altogether probably a more dangerous thing than donald trump himself) are genuinely doubling down on the "climate change is a myth" rhetoric. i think centuries from now people will not look back kindly upon the societies that knew they were destroying the planet and did nothing to stop it because it would make a few people a lot of money.

i'm occasionally alarmed by trump's willingness to borrow strategy and position from actual fascist/totalitarian regimes. i do not think trump will declare himself god-emperor, nor do i think we'll end up in a nuclear holocaust, but it's concerning how readily he plays into the "trump = hitlar" thing.

i've mostly made peace with the fact that a good portion of the voting population wanted trump (or at least preferred him to clinton). if you are at all familiar with early american political writing, pretty much everybody agreed that the democratic system needed a multiplicity of safeguards against demagogues because people will always fall for them.

america has been extraordinarily lucky throughout most of its history. certainly a lot of bad stuff has happened, a lot of people have suffered, etc., but the country remains a union because the right people were in the right places at the right time.

i think trump is an instance of our luck running out. but i don't think it's the end of the world. it will ultimately be a test of the american government to see if it can withstand this strange confluence of power.
>>
>>34276032
I'm just glad I live in Canada. I voted for based Trudeau and he's been great!
My condolences that you and your countrymen got conned so hard.
>>
>>34274245
annoyed
but not because of him
im just tired of the left and right shit flinging because i think both sides suck ass
i mean, the guy's a fucking clown but hillary is too so idk
>>
File: 1484618226424.jpg (45KB, 390x418px) Image search: [Google]
1484618226424.jpg
45KB, 390x418px
>>34276132

My only condolence will be the rest of the world crumbling in a world war, I'm afraid.

America is a fucking shithole. Better check your first-world privilege, Canuck.
>>
>>34275646
>>34275834
the number probably won't be 15 million on the dot but he'll absolutely continue to deport undocumented immigrants

obama has essentially maxed out the deportation infrastructure as it stands (seriously, the obama administration is pretty hardcore on the deportation thing). trump will probably keep that stuff mostly as-is, but he'll play it up in the media whereas obama REALLY didn't like to bring that stuff up (for fairly obvious political reasons)

the construction of "the wall" is probably a little more up in the air but if/when it gets built, it will only be a symbol of trump's power, not an actual deterrent to illegal immigration.

in real life, if you really want mexicans to stop entering this country illegally, you have to fix the problems in mexico.
short of sending the military into mexico to kill the cartels (this won't happen, by the way), there's not much an american president can do about rampant poverty and inequality in mexico
>>
>>34274245
president is just a figurehead. it will be the same as everyone else. congress does it all, with the exception of about 3% supreme court
>>
File: cuban voters.jpg (26KB, 758x480px) Image search: [Google]
cuban voters.jpg
26KB, 758x480px
I'm kind of happy. I don't particularly like Trump's foreign policy, but at the very least he'll help coal miners in WV/Penn/Kentucky and some factory workers in the Great Lakes region. Both candidates were a little too left-wing for my tastes, but I think he was the lesser of two evils.

I also really, really enjoyed seeing the tidal wave of angry tears from the left. Especially the leftists who counted on the "latino vote" to nab states like Florida, turns out that we're not their pets :)
>>
>>34275180

What is /Pol/ you newfaggot fucking FUCK >>>reddit fag
>>
>>34276326
>congress does it all

This hasn't been true since the 1920s. The power of the President has grown dramatically over the past 90 years or so, he is nearly as powerful as all of Congress put together. Sometimes it actually worries me, because in a lot of ways it doesn't seem right. I know that our presidency has been described as "a Hanoverian monarchy with telephones", but at the same time there is something about so much power in a single set of hands that makes me uncomfortable.

As the great political thinker Kanye West once said, "no one man should have all that power".
>>
Why do you guys feel like such special snowflakes when a gorillion people like also voted for him?
>>
He enrages the fuck outta normies so pretty good.
>>
>>34275230
They're an extremist movement, and like every one before them they can't go 2 seconds without accusing each other of witchcraft. These people can't function in normal society, hence the fact they joined at all.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 435x419px
>>34274245
Indifferent here as well. I wasn't sure who to vote for, but I was already registered as a democrat so I had no choice but to pick Hilary anyway. I knew my lil vote wouldn't matter and on the bright side of things go to shit I can say I didn't vote for him.
>>
>>34276384
>but at the very least he'll help coal miners in WV/Penn/Kentucky
By taking away their black lung benefits? We aren't going to magically start using coal at the levels we used to
>>
>>34276473
They feel this way because the mass outrage from most major online news outlets (which skew towards the left) make it appear as though the majority have been outsmarted by a minority of clever "based" political thinkers.
>>
>>34276538
He, his cabinet appointments, and a Republican Congress will do everything they can to curb and repeal environmental regulations, which tend to hurt the coal industry. Granted, this might fuck over a lot of us who enjoy clean rivers, lakes, air, etc, but it will help those workers (because the first people to feel the sting of corporate regulations are always the grunts at the bottom), and honestly it's better than the alternative.
>>
>>34274245
I'm glad Trump ran because he gave us that one pic of the Asian girl with the sign that said "you can grab this pussy" or some shit and she had MTG cards in the background
>>
>>34274245
Obama only has less than 24 hours left to install Shariah Law!

but seriously politics is for normies. I'm not American, even though obviously America has some consequences on my country, and the amount of obsession that people have for or against him is ridiculous.

see:

>>34274382
>>34274443
>>34274582
>>34274654
>>34274782
>>probably some other posts

Why do you guys feel like YOU won? What did you win? A billionaire reality TV show D-list celebrity won the election. Not you.

This is like when a sports team wins the big sports game and all the normie cheering and rioting who think that they're also getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars .
>>
>>34276473
i think they want to have it both ways
>we are persecuted because the normies hate trump and hate us by extension
and
>we are the true voice of the majority, trump won the election suck it libtards

also: some graduate student somewhere will write a thesis on how the word "libtard" made the jump from aol news comments by 60 year old men to teenagers on /pol/ and nobody even thought it was weird
>>
Excited to see what he does, good or bad. It's fun, and keeps my interest in the news. He's legitimately a fun figure to follow, like him or not.
>>
>>34276598
Everything is cyclical m8, it's not that weird.
>>
>>34274245
I am happy with the fact that he will piss off SJW but really I am indifferent toward him being a president.
>>
>>34276384
>>34276575

the leftists and feminazis didn't take your coal jobs away, the free market and technology did. We have things like nuclear power, wind, solar, hydro, etc.

It's not the 1800s or modern-day India, what the shit do you need to be mining up coal for. are you going to bring back steam engine locomotives?
>>
>>34276575
Repealing those regulations are going to help gas and oil too. Coal is just too expensive compared to alternatives to ever make a sizable comeback.
>>
>>34276641
Methed out hicks in kentucky need those jobs.
>>
>>34276641
30% of the world's energy (and 40% of the USA's) comes from coal. The United States has 25% of the world's coal reserves.

We are the Saudi Arabia of coal, and plenty of people still use it.
>>
>>34276641
>your coal jobs

Dude, I live in Miami, we don't have any coal. Our economy is based on drugs, tourism, and sluts.
>>
>>34274245
this is a business move for himself and his family. they are the right wing kardashians. my favorite aspect is how he's like "no, my SONS will be running my businesses! not me! so no conflicts of interest there!"

people say he's stupid or uneducated about politics. i think he's smart enough. if there's a bare minimum intelligence to be president, i'd say he meets it. i simply hate that he - and many of his followers who ARE actually ignorant - will be representing us.

remember that stat that's being repeated on the news recently? how the 10 (or whatever number) richest people have more money than HALF of the world? same principle. trump could turn every square inch of kansas into a helicopter pad. but nobody in kansas is a rich investor buddy of his, so he doesn't give a shit. now, if he did that, there would be a literal armed militia marching to the white house. but at that point, it becomes "oops, you've activated my martial law trap card. and, by the way, we already passed a law allowing police to search your computers and phones at-will."

to me, bernie was the best candidate for one simple reason: education. republicans are violently anti-intellectual. republicans just care about muh bible and muh jobs and muh american isolationism except for israel. that's literally what "conservative" means - keeping the status quo. not growing. not learning. trump is promising america that they can be stupid and get a job and in return he's going to flip switches and shape policy that will give his own family and their worldwide influence a leg up.
>>
>>34276716
Plenty of people, actually 33% of the world''s population, also don't have access to a toilet and shit in the streets.

That doesn't mean we should go back to shitting in the streets even though it might bring back the chamberpot-manufacturing and street-cleaning jobs.
>>
>>34276716
The thing is, demand for coal has completely stalled globally and will continue to stall as we find better alternatives. Nothing short of banning other forms of energy is going to increase the coal demand and make more coal jobs
>>
I dont really care im not an amerifat
>>
Thank God it's not Hillary.

That's how I feel about it.
>>
>>34276801
>>34276716

Exactly. 30% of the world's energy comes from coal and that's literally the third world who also burn their trash in the streets and drink rainwater.

You could sell coal to Africa for a little while, but China's going to sweep the rug from under your feet and build wind turbines and solar panels to those African countries in exchange for mining rights or something.
>>
>>34276911
China should just build some nuclear plants in Africa and leave the Africans in charge once they leave.

It would be hilarious.
>>
>>34276503
Reminds me of back during the Tea Party days, except back then movements got totally subverted by the establishment. Same with the occupy movement.
Their division and paranoia makes them harder to subvert, but even if they do manage to avoid it they will end up destroying themselves.
>>
>>34277016
>should
>would

what did you mean by this

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-24/china-s-cnnc-seeking-to-build-sudan-s-first-nuclear-reactor
>>
>>34276910
i have no love for hillary either but what do you think hillary would do different? what would she do as president that would be tangibly worse than what trump has done (cabinet positions etc) or realistically plans to do?
>>
>>34277104
hillary would be a de facto second bill clinton presidency
>>
>>34277052
>Same with the occupy movement

Was that really an extremist movement? Miley Cyrus wrote a song in support of them.

Iceland jailed their bankers that were guilty of market manipulation.

I suppose it is an extremist thing in American culture where even basic things like universal health care and a liveable minimum wage is seen as a radical socialist pipe dream.
>>
>>34277150
okay but here's what i asked:
>what do you think hillary would do different?
>>
>>34277159
I stopped paying attention to those people when they started occupying public parks instead of wallstreet like they said they would.
>>
>>34277104
Trump isn't even president yet and he's spent his time threatening economic sanctions against some of America's top allies.

Hillary would have been more standard American bullshit politics, but Trump is objectively worse.

The only people who voted for him are those who ignorantly believed that he'll fix America's roads and schools and health care, and the EBIN SJW TROLLING crowd.
>>
>>34277195
oh should have said i wasn't him, there are no ids here,
im just saying
the bitch is in only for the glory, shed probably leave all the details to bill
should have left the campaign to bill too since evidently he was the only person in the DNC pointing out the potential to lose the rust states.
>>
>>34277204
wall street is literally just a street though
it's a metonym for the NYSE which is on wall street but "occupying" the NYSE itself would be nearly impossible due to security
>>
I'm a mexican living in Mexico that never had plans whatsoever in moving to America, and well, we are fucked.

It sucks that he decided to make "screw Mexico in Mexico" a campaign point, like, I understood the wall and the deportation, since it's illegals in US soil. But bullying corporations (and bully everyone who even tries to) to not invest in Mexico it's not even fair. What other country in this neoliberal world order could ever survive that?

In the other hand, this will probably mean we'll have to return to industralization by our own means, return to some old protectionist ways as we did back in the 60's, and in our foreign relations, seek other countries instead of relying entirely in America and I guess that's a good thing.
>>
>>34277204
>public parks

Zuccoti park is not entirely public, as per your strange American customs, it is owned by a multi-billion private real estate company.
>>
>>34277340
build your own industry and business then, spic
>>
>>34277340
He can't just tell foreign companies like Toyota what to do.
>>
>>34277340
>implying mexican central government will get its shit together enough to look out for itself

trump genuinely wants you guys to be the impoverished hellhole he imagines mexico already is

sorry about that. hopefully he won't be in charge longer than he has to be.
>>
>>34277340
He's not going to build the wall just like he never released Obama's "birth certificate" or sent Clinton to jail.
>>
>>34276910
I agree with you on Hillary, but I'm not dismissing the possibility that Trump could turn out to be worse.
I've followed too many political campaigns and studied too much marketing and communication science to trust any politician's promises, you literally have to lie to and manipulate people in order to win and Trump has proven himself to be a master of both.
IMO we are entering into a terrifying new age where mass communication combined with a refined and ever growing field of social psychological manipulation will lead to a controlled populace, and I don't trust the people holding this power not to use it for selfish means.
I hope Trump turns out to be a great President, he's definitely proven that he is smart and dedicated to an almost superhuman level, and he has a great network of highly effective people on his payroll, but people allowing themselves to get too emotionally invested in him aka /pol/ is dangerous as they blind themselves to anything bad he does out of confirmation bias.
>>
>>34276032

sad part is anon, they'll never figure it out like you did, they will always side with papa trump
>>
>>34277400
the logic here is that in nyc, companies that build buildings above a certain height must also provide public greenspace
that's what zucc park was

it was a somewhat meaningful location for the original protests, all things considered
>>
>>34277434
>hurfa da durfa durrfa durrrr
>just b urself brah
>>
>>34277159
I guess it's all a matter of perspective whether or not something is extremist.
They were definitely anti-establishment though and they definitely got subverted and crashed with no survivors
>>
>>34276032
its like that book anon,
lord of the flies
>>
To be fair, Bill Clinton's NAFTA fucked up Mexico's economy and society more than Trump ever will. It also fucked up America's economy as well.

Trump will just keep it in place though.
>>
>>34277434
t. NEET who has never built anything

check ur privilege u shitlord oh em ge
>>
>>34277434
the us was literally built on slavery
>>
>>34274245
well between the two options I had, I decided not to vote (though I guess I would have voted for Hillary just based on the fact she's been in office for a while now.)

I'm not in denial like most of the people in my university. It is what it is, now let's just see what this fucker does in these next 4 years. If he does good, he does good; he does bad, he does bad; fucking simple as that. He'll get my respect based on his actions starting from tomorrow.
>>
>>34274443
I feel like this is sarcasm
>>
>>34277616
The world isn't a nice place. In reality the ends always justify the means, as people will justify and twist everything to make themselves look and feel righteous.
I feel bad for your country in light of this if that's any consolation.
>>
>>34275724
>protesting

now I don't necessarily like the guy, but really? Is there anything more stupid and a total waste of time?
>>
>>34277654
this is not an unwise course of action but he's already done plenty since the election, the biggest being his cabinet appointees.
>>
Real robots are apolitical. Don't believe their lies
>>
>>34277693
Yeah I'm not too sure about that now.

Most importantly though, it's really just Pence as VP that really gets to me. Why him?
>>
>>34277681
Protesting is not a waste of time. If done effectively you are occupying a portion of the public narrative, giving relevancy to your cause.
>>
>>34277681
not him im using it as a means of potentially getting with girls by pretending to give a fuck about their cause,
yeah its slimey and underhanded as fuck but thats what guys like me have to resort to.
>>
>>34274245
I'm hype, gonna watch the inauguration tomorrow with my MAGA hat
>>
>>34277730
Nothing in our generation, or even the last few generations, has been achieved through protests.
>>
>>34277730
counterpoint: do you remember the anti iraq war protests in 2003?
literally the biggest protest event in human history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003,_anti-war_protests

and yet:
>did not stop anything
>did not change anything
>basically nobody remember this even happened

peaceful protest is meaningless without the (implicit or explicit) threat of non-peaceful protest behind it
>>
>>34277772
The gays can marry now
>>
>>34277781
That's more to do with entertainment making it more acceptable by introducing gay characters. Nothing to do with protests.
>>
>>34277730
Truth. It should be on record that alot of folks are irritated by this.
>>
>>34277781
people standing on street corners did not accomplish this

the obama administration opened the gates for this by appointing the supreme court justices that it did and also declinign to defend DOMA

that position was taken as a result of intense lobbying by groups like the human rights campaign. remember, obama had to publicly come out in favor of gay marriage because the assumption up to that point was that he wasn't on board (or wanted civil unions or something)

so thank the wealthy donors and lobbyists affiliated with lgbt advocacy groups for obergefell

the people chanting on sidewalks for a couple of hours a day did nothing
>>
To the people here who voted tell me which of these was the biggest factor

>Anti-Establishment
>Conservative ideology (As in you literally believe in conservative morals and spending)
>memes

I feel like a lot did it for the last one, but I can respect those who did it out of the first, at least that is common ground with some of us farther leftists.
>>
apparently him getting elected has spurned gun sales among people who typically do not buy guns.
if theres one good thing that came out of it its that.
>>
>>34277772
That's a pretty bold claim. Protesting contributes to change by putting the message out there and showing solidarity behind it, people are persuaded by seeing other people do things and follow ideologies, it's called social proof.
Also the more space something occupies in your day to day thoughts, the more disproportionately important you perceive it to be.
You are thinking in all or nothing extremes.
>>
>>34277878
>Having to fear armed ignorant rednecks coming after you for being atheist, gay, or liberal enough to buy a weapon
>a good thing
>>
i couldn't give less of a shit who the president is. these people have no effect on my life at all and they never have.
>>
>>34274245
Trump is a fucking Jew. Fuck him and fuck all these phony "anti-establishment" elite kikes. We need actual fascism in the United States.
>>
>>34277880
I honestly worry seeing alot of people dismissing protests. Like yeah some of the far leftist protest are annoying, but protests shouldn't be discouraged. They are one of the few things that give people power in a government system that is slowly becoming less about representing the people and more about hoping the power mad idiot you voted in helps you.
>>
>>34278001
I just write to my congressman
>>
>>34277776
We have no idea what it stopped or changed since whatever those may have been didn't happen.
Maybe it wasn't very effective effective, I'm not claiming that protests are the be all end all strategy and the Bush administration did a great job of controlling the narrative.
Results will always vary and are usually unpredictable, and causes and narratives are always vulnerable to subversion or self derailment.
>>
>>34278050
do you enjoy making some intern have to scroll through a series of canned responses before deciding which one to send you back

this is what you are accomplishing
>>
>>34277933
>le evil bigoted rednecks
Back to /r/eddit you go
>>
>>34278001
>a government system that is slowly becoming less about representing the people and more about hoping the power mad idiot you voted in helps you

Pretty sure it's been like that since at least the 70's, anon.
>>
>>34278085
Cletus plz
>>
>>34278124
yeah the 1770s'
>>
So really why did you vote for Trump?
>>
>>34278155
my mom made me
>>
I'd like to thank all of my lovely supporters. I've met many of them, they are wonderful goys I mean guys out there. Wonderful people. I love you all. I can't wait to Make Israel Great Again!
>>
>>34278066
>We have no idea what it stopped or changed since whatever those may have been didn't happen.
the primary point of the protests was "do not go to war in iraq"
and yet, there was a war in iraq shortly thereafter

a secondary point of the protests was "if we are going to go to war with iraq, please remember that we did not agree with the decision"
nobody remembers this

condoleeza rice literally came out a day or so after and said basically "these protests will have literally no effect on our decision-making"
people who theorize about this sort of stuff point to these protests as a pivotal point where people across the "western world" began to lose faith in public assembly as an effective form of protest

if a protest is not effective in its goals, then it is useless.
>>
I'm excited the most we got out of obama was a bunch of people saying "Not my president" now it's a bunch of left people refusing to participate at all and acting like massive fucking babies.

It really shows what our government system is made out of.
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (53KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
53KB, 960x640px
>daughter is Jewish
>friends with Jews
>loves Israel
>appoints establishment Jews into his cabinet
Good goys! We're gonna take down the establishment, believe me goyim, you wouldn't believe it
>>
>>34278183
>a bunch of left people refusing to participate at all
what does this even mean
the left-leaning polticians who still exist in the government didn't just pack up and leave or anything
if anything, lefty folks in real life seem to be more interested than ever in voting (if only to undo the trump thing at the soonest possible juncture)
>>
>>34278176
how much of those protests were in the us though?
the wiki article is saying 60 countries
>>
I am leftist but I am ok with Trump as president. I'm hoping ole Mad Dog with show him how important NATO is though. Russia is currently one of the poorest countries on Earth and I really don't see how becoming partners with them is worth throwing away the greatest military alliance in human history,
>>
>>34278219
so is /pol/ going to be less antisemtic or are they going to use a series of loopholes or just plain not think about any contradictory things they say?
>>
is the piss tapes do exist, and people post it on 4chan you think trump will send dcma request to take them down?
>>
>>34278223
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/massive-anti-war-outpouring/
500k in NYC
i was there. my first protest and definitely the biggest one i've ever seen in my life
>>
>>34277880
>>34278001

People are already aware of trans bathroom or oil pipelines or whatever issue gets protested, a bunch of people holding up signs and chanting rhymes in unison won't change people's minds.

>>34277835
>>34277856

These guys get it.

Whenever something does happen or change, protesters like to retroactively change history and give themselves the credit of stopping the Vietnam War or giving Blacks the right to go to schools or letting gays get married.

The social culture changes when the pop culture changes it.
>>
>>34278297
I understand that, but protests keep the attention on the issue. People hear about the pipeline, are mad for a few days, then forget about. That's when the law gets passed, a few months after everybody is focused on something else.
>>
>>34278271
How new are you? That shit has been proven fake.
>>
>>34276032
Respect anon. You don't normally see someone willing to change their mind based on new evidence.
>>
>>34278389
yeah but if anon if
>>
>>34278176
>>34278286

I'm old enough to remember the Battle of Seattle aka the 1999 WTO meeting protests. It was then the largest protest in America against any globalization entity. It was also the first mass protest to be organized through the internet and was the first real mainstream exposure of anarchist groups.

Nearly 20 years later, globalization is still chugging along.
>>
>>34278176
No it didn't stop the Iraq war and yes it has been quietly forgotten, but how do you know if it didn't prevent further war by legitimizing general anti-war sentiment in America?
Not saying it necessarily did but there is no way of really knowing unless you were a strategist or decision maker for the Bush administration.
And even if a major protest movement is unsuccessful it doesn't mean all protest is useless so give up and never do it again, in such a case organizers should examine it for it's mistakes and the strategies of those who opposed them should also be examined in order to approach from different more effective angles.
>>
>>34278297
DAPL is probably one of the few things in recent memory where the protests actually brought the issue to a wider public audience. i doubt most people knew about that before the native protestors raised a stink

those were exceptionally well-organized protests by highly motivated people, though. you don't get that kind of behavior out of, say, a "march on washington" where people show up to hold some signs in a location where various groups are constantly holding other signs and that's all people do
>>
>>34278219
The only reason for the wall is to stop the flow of Mexican and colombian cocaine into the US. It's a plot by the Russian mafia (whom Trump is associated with) to crash the Mexican heroin market and kill their only competitor in the US.

Putin and Trump are gonna make a killing by bringing in their own Afghan heroin through Alaska.
>>
>>34278357
The protesters are mad.

The average person doesn't care, even if they hear about protesters on the news.

Protesting is only good for small local issues.
>>
>>34278247
/pol/ doesn't care about anything except memes and making liberals angry. Trump could declare nuclear war with China tomorrow afternoon and they would justify it with "b-but at least he's not hillary!"
>>
>>34276032
At least we have term limits. Russia is legitmately fucked by their Plutocracy because Putin can basically rule until his death now. For those who believe that everything should be privatized and the rich should rule as their right, look at your friend russia. The top 1% live in palaces, mansions, and control everystep their leader takes. The rest live in run down apartments and barely have enough for neccesities.
>>
>>34278243
>I'm hoping ole Mad Dog with show him how important NATO is though. Russia is currently one of the poorest countries on Earth and I really don't see how becoming partners with them is worth throwing away the greatest military alliance in human history,
Russia's poor because of trade embargoes, NATO is a net loss for US military expenditure because LITERALLY FUCKING NO ONE ELSE PAYS FOR IT BESIDES US. IIRC it only requires you spend something like 2% of your GDP on defense, which isn't jack shit but literally no one else besides 1 or 2 other countries do this. The ones that do are so poor it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>34278516
what if trump got a sex change and called himself the first female president?
>>
>>34278516
Well yeah, nuclear war is one thing, but she had a private email server. What a cunt
>>
>>34278551
all the trap bait on /r9k/ has been leading up to this moment

truly playing some seven-dimensional chess
>>
>>34278516
>>34278556
if anyone here legitimately think that Trump is more warmongering than Clinton you need to off yourself, because you don't know jack shit.
>>
File: Feels_Throughout.png (588KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Throughout.png
588KB, 1000x714px
Feeling like I need to get a new job, since I work at a public school, and the Education secretary he's nominating is a complete dipshit who thinks vouchers are a good idea, never went to a public school, never put her kids in public schools, and is a raging christfag.

Also feeling kind of disappointed in my generation, because the only two people I know who voted for him are around my age, and both acknowledge and somewhat agree with my problems with him, but still voted for him because they think he's amusing/will piss of SJWs. I hate SJWs too, but goddamn, this shit shouldn't be treated like a joke.
>>
>>34278549
The rest of the world spends about 2% GDP on it's military, the US spends 3.3% of its budget on a military that guards the entire fucking world. It's pocket change for us. Even without embargoes Russia is poor because it lacks resources and because it is slowly losing trading partners to the West. This is the main reason they are making power grabs into the former soviet states, they need the resources to survive. Russia's economy is smaller than Texas's.
>>
>>34278619
The point he was trying to make was that /pol/ is going to justify every time Trump fucks up by blaming Hillary, even though she's no longer relevant.
>>
>>34278653
Why are vouchers a bad idea?
>>
>>34278653
>the only two people I know who voted for him are around my age, and both acknowledge and somewhat agree with my problems with him, but still voted for him because they think he's amusing/will piss of SJWs. I hate SJWs too, but goddamn, this shit shouldn't be treated like a joke.

This is why in America the voting age should be bumped up to 21 as well, if not 25.
>>
>>34278653
i taught in a public school until june of last year, i do not blame you. devos is kind of like if you got a large collection of teachers together and polled them on what their worst nightmares would be vis-a-vis the dept. of education, and then somehow turned all of those nightmares into a reality and that reality is currently being confirmed by the senate for the position
>>
>>34278619
I don't think Trump is particularly militaristic. I do think he is dramatically raising the chances of WW3 by waffling with the whole NATO deterrence thing.
>Putin starts to think Trump doesn't care about NATO allies
>claims muh clay in Baltics
>oops actually that binding military alliance really was binding and military in nature, sorry we weren't more clear about that
People like Putin only understand violence and the threat of it. Any flip-flopping or confusion on what would trigger a military response by the United States is playing with fire. Literally actually.
>>
>>34278744
Seriously most kids either just get brainwashed by their parents into voting for their candidate or vote for a meme. Make them wait until they have to make their own decision because they have a job and taxes to pay. It's stupid to let people who aren't even affected by the economy or job market vote for it.
>>
Sad because he has corporations and millionaires best interests at heart and not middle/lower America like he implied
>>
File: i_hate_niggers.jpg (127KB, 636x779px) Image search: [Google]
i_hate_niggers.jpg
127KB, 636x779px
>>34278676

It means inner-city nig nogs get to attend nice, white schools in the suburbs and shit them up
>>
>>34278659
so if nukes were somehow taken out of the equation could nato (without the us )take on russia by itself?
>>
File: 1475693352877.jpg (22KB, 426x435px) Image search: [Google]
1475693352877.jpg
22KB, 426x435px
>>34274245
Can't wait to shitpost on /pol/ all day tomorrow tbqhwy
>>
>>34278835

Yeah but NATO countries would still cry for Daddy America to help them against the Russians. That """"free"""" yurofag college and healthcare is subsidized by America paying for Europe's defense.
>>
>>34278835
Easily, In fact without nukes the US alone would wipe russia off the face of the Earth undoubtedly. We have 18 aircraft carriers, the rest of the world combined has 12. Russia would never make it onto US soil with our NAVY dominance. We would easily rush our troops stationed in Europe to the frontline while 100's of thousands more were shipped across the atlantic. Drones would immediately Our German airbases would launch some of the most sophisticated stealth bombers and leave frontline bases in rubble. Even the famous russia winter can't stop us with the amount of thermal gear we have now.
>>
>>34277730
you're not talking about protests, you're talking about legitimate movements.

protests are the part that create demand for people to go up and take real action.

your idea of protests is some storytelling bullshit that people absorb like a documentary on netflix. people go to them for the social experience. go to any protest revolving around equality or politics today and almost nobody will even know what the point of the protest is beyond some good vs evil blanket statement. if there was a real "cause" then maybe somebody would still try to solve a problem somewhere down the road, but businesses have turned protesting into such a regular occurrence that it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>34278676

Vouchers are a bad idea for many reasons. It sounds good on paper, and the Republicans have spun it to sound like a good "free market" solution, but it's a fucking horrible idea. Just a few points:

First of all, any possibility of money being taken out of public schools in the immediate sense should cause people concern, regardless of if you think public schools are good thing or not, because not every area of the U.S. has good charter/private schools coverage. If you implement a system that reallocates funds like this, many public schools will quickly find themselves either closing their doors, or having to dramatically restructure themselves, making our quality of education even worse. Hastily set up charter/private schools set up to fill this vacuum will likely fare even worse, because they'll have less time to plan.

Second of all, charter and public schools are not required to retain poorly behaved or special needs students. Public schools take a huge performance hit because they *HAVE* to take the kids that are too troubled/have too many needs for charter/private schools. A charter or private school can just kick out a kid that's being an asshole. Public schools have to deal with that kid, no matter what. We get flooded with these types of kid and they drive down our test scores and fuck up the experience for the better students, and then Republicans pass a bunch of legislation to defund us on top of that, and then they point to our worse metrics and say "See!? Public schools do suck!", Well, no shit.

Public schools also benefit from infrastructural / business structure that doesn't carry over to private/charter schools well. A city's school district can have a centralized telecommunications, special education, or maintenance department, for instance. This saves us from a LOT of effort that would otherwise be duplicated by many charter/private schools.
>>
>>34278935
we lost in vietnam. war isn't about drones and ships, little guy.
>>
File: 10.jpg (53KB, 784x887px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
53KB, 784x887px
>>34278874
>being this triggered that people living in first-world countries don't have to spend 40 000 $ on an ER visit and 400 000 $ on university tuitions.
>telling yourself that you're the ones paying
>>
>>34278974
Against Russia it is. Vietnam was entirely guerilla warfare which the US had never faced before. A national army like russia will fight a conventional war, they won't be hiding in trees like the vietnamese. Not to mention the amount of intelligence about bombing locations and key areas to capture is vastly greater than the intel we had in vietnam
>>
I don't really like trump but I hate anti-trump supporters so much I find it pretty funny.
>>
File: putin femen1.jpg (87KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
putin femen1.jpg
87KB, 1024x688px
>>34279040
>russia will fight a conventional war
>>
>>34278993

>America stops contributing to NATO
>yuro governments need to make up the lost funding
Guess what will get cut first
>>
>>34278823
Did you really think he would? Dude doesn't give a fuck about the middle/lower class. I don't understand why poor people, especially those christfag conservatives would vote for him, when the guy is a big shot new yorker businessman with an "unchristian" sexual history. All this means is that christfags and the rest of the conservative base are fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>34276582
We gave everyone we hated the biggest fuck you in human history. The past few years of double standards and people calling non racists racists and bigots just because they don't agree or SJW censoring and controlling got shut down that day. They were supposed to go look in a mirror but they doubled down rioting.
>>
>>34279089
You realize Russia's entire military doctrine is basically brute force with as much infantry and armor as possible. That's not exactly guerilla tactics.
>>
File: autismranch.jpg (82KB, 564x480px) Image search: [Google]
autismranch.jpg
82KB, 564x480px
I guess it'll be funny to see /pol/ defend absolutely everything he does
>>
>>34278954
Thanks for the reply. Obviously brain draining the public schools more makes your job worse. Vouchers hurt public schools no doubt.

I'm still not convinced that means vouchers are a bad idea overall if it helps the students that are actually able to benefit from the education system. The poorest get poorer, but it may help some get out of a bad situation.

I went to public schools and voted for clinton, for what it's worth.
>>
File: trump_support.jpg (24KB, 546x320px) Image search: [Google]
trump_support.jpg
24KB, 546x320px
>>34279103

The alternative was voting for a party that openly hates poor whites and anyone who doesn't live on a coast or in a big city. Liberals should be happy that Christians are taking their Christian values out of politics since they have cried about how religion doesn't belong in politics for decades.
>>
I feel empty inside, i shilled and voted for trump for the laughs and liberal tears and i enjoyed it for two weeks after election night, the buzz wore off after that and i haven't thought about the election or trump since then, i don't even care about politics really i just wanted the liberal butt hurt.
>>
>>34279120
>muh ess jay dubs

it goes back to what the other guy was saying

>>34278744

It's like an autistic kid shitting in his pants because he thinks the smell will gross people out.
>>
>>34279164
But he isn't, his cabinet is full of evangelical idiot's that Pence picked.
>>
>>34279120
>got shut down that day
>They were supposed to go look in a mirror but they doubled down rioting.

then it wasn't really "shut down," then, was it?
>>
>>34279164
>Christians are taking their Christian values out of politics
This is literally not happening whatsoever holy shit
>>
>>34279099
>>America stops contributing to NATO

Who are you quoting

America will never do that, America's entire economy runs on war or "defense" and it only knows to have its military presence in all 4 corners of the world to protect its own economic interests.

It's been like that since the 50s through the 80s when it was burning money to wage wars against banana farmers all over Latin America from Allende to the Contras.
>>
Glad that normalfags are upset

Trump is /our guy/
>pisses off normalfags
>always attacked by feminist whores and nu-males
>smug as fuck
>>
>>34279164
>that jpg that looks like an autistic middle-school drew it in about 7 seconds.

This is the level of American discourse in politics.
>>
File: pepe_wojak_2016.png (289KB, 340x465px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_wojak_2016.png
289KB, 340x465px
>>34279297

Trump/Pence = Pepe/Wojak
>>
>>34279297
>more or less half the country voted for him.
>elected

He is literally the norm.

It's amazing that people like you think that he's going to show up at the inauguration with like Pepe The Frog and anime characters and he's going to make Gamer Gate a new branch of the government.
>>
>>34279297
>>34279357
>"our guy"
>A rich Chad who only won because he's famous and people find him funny
>>
>>34274652
This. At least Obama looks like he was a nerd in high school.
>>
>>34279164
>should be happy that Christians are taking their Christian values out of politics
>cabinet full of hardcore evangelical christfags
>VP is a huge christfag
>taking their Christian values out of politics
>>
>>34279297
Lots of normalfags love him, too, including Staceys.
>>
File: yeb_boston.png (277KB, 615x563px) Image search: [Google]
yeb_boston.png
277KB, 615x563px
>>34279385

Millions of roasties and darkies are marching to Washington to protest Trump's inauguration, don't act like he hasn't caused massive amounts of asshurt and everybody loves him.

>>34279401

Yeb was the /r9k/ candidate but he is far too autistic and innocent to ever be president. Trump is the closest thing to "our guy" we will ever have in the White House.
>>
File: jeb.png (156KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.png
156KB, 500x602px
>>34279401
This.
If anything it's Jeb Bush who was /ourguy/
>>
>>34279443
Bernie was the closest thing to "our guy". Stop trying to act like /r9k/ is /pol/. We don't have a constant boner for Trump, and frankly most of us couldn't give less of a shit about American "politics".
>>
>>34277681
Protesting is literally just a way normies try to socialize and maybe hook up with each other under the guise of "justice"

Literally a waste of time and >>34275724 will feel left out as usual as a fellow robot
>>
>>34279207

The more desperately they hold onto power the more it will slip through their fingers.
>>
>>34279406
Obama was actually a super Chad partying and doing drugs while ignoring his studies

Read books about him
>>
He's going to be a shitty president but he's not evil incarnate like the turbo libs want people to believe.

I honestly think that mostly nothing is going to happen under his administration just like any other modern politician. My only concern is that really he does want to be friends with Putin, he seems untrustworthy and the whole thing is antithetical to America being number 1 like he talks about.

If you wanna be and stay number 1 you don't make friends with a guy very clearly interested in taking your spot, first place doesn't reach out and help the guy in second.
>>
File: kebabliminators.jpg (226KB, 666x761px) Image search: [Google]
kebabliminators.jpg
226KB, 666x761px
>>34279558

We'll need some help to remove kebab from the European Caliphate. Putin/Russia will be great for that.
>>
>>34279494
>commie Jew cucked by roasties and niggers
>/our guy/
>>
>>34279558
I see your point, but Russia is far from second at the moment
>>
>>34279494
You make a good point, he did get cucked out of the nomination by mega Stacy and her in crowd.
Why even respond to threads about 'murrican politics if you couldn't give less of a shit though?
>>
>>34279531
>power

what power?

Obama was just a cooler version of George Bush and Hollywood has always been lite-liberal.

You make it seem like Anita Sarkeesian has been president for the last 8 years.
>>
>>34279494
>Commie
>Our guy

You all want the NEETbux that bad?
>>
>>34279613
It's /pol/ who's assmad about commies and Jews friend, if anything more socialism is a net gain for the average bot.
>>
>>34276582
>This is like when a sports team wins

Wow, a lefty who understands politics.
>>
>>34279138
>i'm an expert on russian military tactics against the US in a future war
>>
>>34279643

I didn't say it was a lot of power, but they do have a monopoly on discourse on college campuses and decisions regarding what is and is not acceptable to say in the rest of society.
>>
>>34279622
imagine you are a bodybuilder at the gym. you and your brahs like to work out all the time and you give each other tips and handjobs and bro shit. this is the US, the EU, etc.

russia is the lanky, wiry dude who's been standing next to the bench press. he's got a gun. he's not gonna win the bodybuilding competition, but if a fight breaks out, he has the chance to absolutely clean house and he seems just a little off-kilter enough to do it
>>
>>34279603
>wage even more war on the Muslim world

oh cool more of the same.

>>34279613
Don't forget Israel!
>>
File: concered.png (313KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
concered.png
313KB, 600x720px
NEET on welfare, i hope i wont have to end up working

Also want to keep that obamacare which is paying for my autism pills

Voted for trump because I like memes but it looks like it might backfire on me
>>
>>34279690
Ha ok, nice analogy, you win this time
>>
>>34279684
>they do have a monopoly on discourse on college campuses
how does this matter at all to anybody except the pretty small population of right-wing kids on liberal college campuses
(should point out, also: there are a ton of conservative-leaning colleges where this shit just doesn't happen)

by this same token, conservatives have power because they have a monopoly on discourse in /pol/
>>
>>34279684
>but they do have a monopoly on discourse on college campuses

wow holy shit not college campuses anything but the one place that has always been liberal.

>and decisions regarding what is and is not acceptable to say in the rest of society.

You're exaggerating, even more now. Your ess jay dubs are not a branch of the government.

You're not allowed to scream "nigger faggot" at a bunch of kids at a playground but that's been the case for decades.
>>
>>34279725
I hope someone is making a collage of all of Trump's supporters regretting that they voted for him. It'll be fun posting it all over 4chan in a few years.
>>
>>34279677
lel this, he's also apparently an expert on indirect warfare such as the brilliant psyops Russia has been pulling off vs America since forever.
>>
>>34279733
Maybe because college campuses are the training ground for future leaders and decision makers in business and politics?
Controlling the discourse on /pol/ doesn't even come close.
>>
>>34279733

Universities are hub institutions, all state schools and all Ivy League schools except MAYBE Princeton are infected by this Marxist bullshit. Yeah no power at all.

Also, the "left" (Poor gibmedats) as a voting block is feeling the doom right now. Again, they don't have a LOT of power but there are a lot of them and they're enough to give a large portion of America pause. Or maybe I'm biased because I live in Commiefornia.
>>
>>34279818
>Marxist
>America
>2017

You can tell how loose someone's grip on reality by how quick they have to resort to "people I don't agrees with are literal Marxist/Nazis"
>>
>>34274245
I feel like nothing will change really, it's only going to get worse regardless of our new president being either Trump or Hillary.
>>
>>34279886

>In favor of redistribution
>In favor of government control of the economy
>Motivated by a deep hatred of the Occident
>20% of sociology professors come out and SAY they're Marxists

I would say that I'm right and you're a little shit.
>>
>>34279959
>>In favor of redistribution
>>In favor of government control of the economy
>>Motivated by a deep hatred of the Occident
>>20% of sociology professors come out and SAY they're Marxists

On each of these single sentences, who are you quoting?
>>
>>34279622
That's true but I think the general point still stands.

Honestly in general this is the only thing that bugged me about Trump and his supporters they talk all this crap about America being number 1 and we're gonna be strong and the best and so forth but they're also a bunch of isolationists who wanna pull back American military and economic involvement in foreign countries and make friends with a man who is clearly trying to increase his country's foreign influence.

You can't have it both ways, America being all up in everybody's business is a large part of what makes it a super power you can't pack up and go home but say "oh we're still the super power though world, you guys better respect us!" It doesn't work that way, if America does stuff like pulling out of NATO, decreasing global military presence, decreasing political/economic ties to foreign countries it's not going to make us stronger. He's right that these things cost us money but they gain us power.

We can be a little self contained walled garden where there's no musilms and all manufacturing is done in the country with no evil foreign imports but we will not be the world super power anymore if we do that.

You gotta choose, you can be the most powerful country in the world and have all the difficulties that come with it or you can pull out of geopolitics and say fuck you guys we're going home but you can't have both.
>>
>>34279959
>In favor of government control of the economy

If there were no regulations, the corporations would only keep gathering more and more jewgold while the rest of us normal people suffer. Whether you like it or not, regulations are required in order to keep a lid on monopolies and consumer abuse.
>>
>>34279998

Not quoting anyone, it's just a way of listing points on 4chan.

Since you couldn't come up with anything else to say, I'd say that this "match" goes to me.

Me: 1
Nigger apologist: negative infinity mijinion
>>
Don't care, honestly.
I live in rural Indiana so Trump is supported here, so all the 'le vote for trump to piss off normie!' shit didn't really get me, and there's non of that not my president bullshit either. Voted Johnson, personally.
>>
>>34279886
Marxist isn't nearly as extreme a term as Nazi. So yes, profs literally call themselves Marxists, as >>34279959 said. It's not like calling yourself a Communist.
>>
>>34279949
I agree in part, there are things which are already in motion and it doesn't matter who's at the helm, they will happen, but how the person and his administration reacts to these events is what will make the difference.
Unfortunately it's almost impossible to gauge what that reaction will be based off of campaigns, and the average voter isn't going to do a deep, objective assessment of the candidate's past actions to be able to effectively gauge them. Not to mention it is extremely difficult to predict what these major events will be, even for multinational corporations employing highly skilled analysts.
>>
>>34279103
Honestly no, and I didn't vote for him. But after he won I held out hope he wouldn't turn out to be completely full of shit and just conning rednecks for their vote like I suspected. That all the hysteria over him was just a meme

but unfortunately he isn't even in office yet and already proving my suspicions to be true
>>
>>34280032

Safety regs, no prob. Safety is super-important.

Environmental regs? That's a public health issue, so also super-important.

Business ethics regs? Also important.

Gibmedat job security? Not so much.

Little known fact: it's more expensive to transport things between US states than between EU states because of the amount of bullshit fees you have to pay.
>>
>>34280040
>Not quoting anyone

Who are you citing, then?

Those claims sound suspiciously entirely made up.
>>
File: zyklonBen.png (15KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
zyklonBen.png
15KB, 333x293px
>>34276032
>exploit stupid people on /pol/ like myself
fuck off kike
>>
>>34280032
Why do you assume there must be no regulations?

We're talking about, say, the cost of constructing fiber internet in California vs Texas due to environmental laws. Or the states that "regulate" Uber to protect the taxi unions (and milk campaign donations from both sides, in all likelihood).

It's not anarchism vs authoritarianism. Look at reality.
>>
>>34280119

No. No, they're not, every single "liberal" you meet will have those biases.

I'm done talking to you. If you're that fucking blind to the social neurosis college campuses are trying to push then there's nothing to be gained from conversing with you.
>>
>>34278653
The power of memes can go a long way. Not even trolling. i rememver seeing a fucking billboard ad that had Pepe characterized as trump and he was holding a fucking sniper or something... man this election was a clusterfuck
>>
File: btfo.jpg (803KB, 1800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
803KB, 1800x2500px
>>34277437
but he can tax them
>>
>>34280063
"marxism" also has a pretty specific and distinct meaning within academia itself. it's been a dogwhistle for right-wing people to panic about radical leftism since the days of eugene debs
>>
>>34280164
why are you so fucking triggered about what 18-21 year old people on certain college campuses think
>>
>>34280202

At the same time "leftist" is a misleadingly "benign" term.
>>
>>34280164
>every single liberal is an Occident-hating Marxist

Jeez, it went up 80% from your previous post.
>>
>>34280234

They only think that because the whole educational bureaucracy is determined to ensure they think that way.
>>
>>34280196
>>34279959
It's a good thing that Trump doesn't want to control the economy huh
>>
>>34280234
Liberal thought doesn't vanish the moment you graduate. If you live and work in a big city on the coasts, you'll see that it's much the same. They are a real problem.
>>
>>34280272
which begs the question

so fucking what?
>>
>>34280286
>Liberal though is a real problem

There's that conservative acceptance and tolerance we all know and love.

Fuckers can't event accept freedom of speech, let alone freedom of thought.
>>
>>34280235
i dunno if it's benign so much as it's broad.
the weather underground was leftist. people with "coexist" bumper stickers also describe themselves as leftists. one of these groups tried to declare war against the us government; the other group buys priuses

it's a word that describes a pretty broad set of political beliefs. anything beyond that is something you've ascribed to it.
>>
>>34280287

That's literally all you can say.
>>
>>34276582
Fucking this, people screaming "we won" while Trump is laughing at how stupid the poor people are voting for a billionaire who is obviously only after his own best interest.
Im not saying Hillary would have been better, but still you should not be happy this guy is your president.
>>
>>34280272
>left-leaning college professors tend to produce left-leaning students
>better fucking elect donald trump
>>
>>34280195
It's interesting seeing the world adapt to the unprecedented level of mass communication the Internet has created.
The last few generations have seen major game changing communication technologies with the inventions of the radio, the telephone, the television, but I think the Internet is the biggest one by far.
And the way it meshes with the massive population we currently have living on this planet is huge.
We are living in a time where innovators can stand to gain a lot of power.
>>
>>34280046
I wish the libertarian party would try harder to capture the sort of middle-class people who supported Trump. I think a lot of people could be converted, but the two party system makes people think that hating both sides makes you a "centrist" with a neutral opinion.
>>
>>34280307
It's whatever slightly disagree with him.

Some people say "leftist", some say "SJW", people older than their 20s will say "Politically Correct".
>>
>>34280305
Because self-proclaimed "conservatives" are hypocrites.

>Government should stay out of people's lives
>NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT'S AGAINST WHAT THE BIBLE/GOD/JESUS SAID!
>>
>>34280335

We have to cut their funding somehow.
>>
>>34280319
I'm asking you a question.

So what if there are liberals somewhere?

What are you soaking your panties so much about?
>>
I've come to accept it, though I still think Trump is incredibly dumb and not worthy of the office. Will be interesting to see how the next four years go.
>>
>>34280356
>liberals drink water
>we better poison the well that we also drink out of

I can't deal with this level of raging autism.
>>
>>34280367

They're not "somewhere" so much as "a massive fucking roadblock if you want an education." If they didn't have this monopoly I wouldn't give a shit about them.

You're being deliberately obtuse. Closing this thread for reelz.
>>
File: Jew York Times.jpg (568KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Jew York Times.jpg
568KB, 1224x1632px
>>34280273
>build shit tier cars in mexico and pay $1/hr usd for shitskins to build them
or
>build cars in america and pay americans $15/hr
>price goes up
>wagecucks still buy the cars because MUH Status
>workers can afford rent and living expenses
>>
>>34280387
go to BYU
go to just about any christian college

if you don't want to come into contact with lefties maybe you shouldn't go to college at all, come to think of it
>>
>>34280305
They're the ones who've proven their intolerance time and time again. I'd be fine with them if they stayed in their hippie drum circles and stopped pushing for affirmative action and "hate" crime laws and all of that discriminatory bullshit.

I'd give liberals the freedom of speech to argue about this on 4chan. But do you think they'd do the same? I wouldn't dare show /pol/ to a coworker and ask if they think it should be legal.
>>
>>34280387
>"a massive fucking roadblock if you want an education

What are you talking about?

Conservative people are just as educated as liberals. The difference is that conservatives go into business & commerce rather than studying social sciences and feminist literature.
>>
>>34280329
>you should not be happy with your president
then you can get the fuck out.
>>
>>34280409
This.
People will adapt to higher costs, and if costs are high enough that people aren't buying then they will go down.
This will empower citizens and weaken the corporation.
>>
>>34280385
Worth it to make you deal with Trump for 4 years :^)
>>
>>34274245
1.He's literally appointing former Bush staffers and even taking advice from the people who advised Bush like Eric Prince(google blackwater mercenaries)

2.His appointees are not entirely aware of what their departments do. For example, Rick Perry didn't know the department of energy handles our nuclear weapons and that most of its budget goes to maintaining our nuclear arms.

3.For most his presidency Trump supporters will just blame everything that happens on Obama or Hillary. Apparently, the savior of the white race is too stupid to clean up the nigger's mess.
>>
>>34280444
he is pretty clearly some autist college freshman who's mad he can't were his MAGA hat around campus without the cute girls giving him dirty looks
>>
>>34280196
They'll just take their business to mexico.

Why does he think that he can do what he wants with Japanese companies?

4d chess my ass. He's not a trufash
>>
>>34280409
>>build cars in america and pay americans $15/hr
>>price goes up
>>wagecucks still buy the cars because MUH Status
>>workers can afford rent and living expenses

I'm missing the piece of the puzzle where people who get paid 15$ an hour are now able to buy cars that now cost like 7 million dollars.

Same with the ipod/iphone. People think those are expensive now when it's made with Chinese slave labor.

You think the companies are going to absorb that cost?
>>
>>34274245
idk im pretty excited about it. i hope hes not gonna be another president with false promises though. and i hope he doesnt make any weak policies to accommodate minorities either.
>>
>>34280419
>if you don't want to come into contact with lefties maybe you shouldn't go to college at all
You realize this is exactly what he was trying to say.
>>
>>34280489
I'm not even American. I'm just standing on the sidelines watching this parade of Autism.
>>
>>34279443
JEB SURGE INCOMING
>>
>>34280506
Wear a MAGA hat to work and tell me what happens.
>>
>>34280575
People will think that your a faggot?
They'd be right
>>
>>34280542
It was more of a statement of how sensitize and emotional he is, and can't deal with different opinions, rather than a statement of universities being a Gay Muslim Marxist Trans re-education camp.

He shouldn't go to college but he also shouldn't have an internet connection or have a job or be out in public because he might see a leftist.
>>
File: FUCKGMC.jpg (54KB, 604x328px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKGMC.jpg
54KB, 604x328px
>>34280524
>implying they will buy the same car

I know you're too poor to afford a corvette, but surely you can buy a cavalier
>>
>>34280575
Your manager will warn you that you can't wear your own clothes during your shift and that you have to wear the full McDonalds uniform.

Even if you work at an office building or something, there is still a professional dress code and code of conduct that separates politics from the work place and also wearing ugly made in China hats.
>>
>>34280575
>work (private company) doesn't allow eccentric clothing that include political slogans
>autists wear their shitty hats anyway
>get reprimanded for violating the dress code
>"RRREEEE YOU FUCKING LIBTARDS ARE OPPRESSING ME FUCKING MSM FUCKING SJWS MAGAAA!! MAAAAGGGAAA!!! WE PRESIDENT NOW"
I can picture you guys doing that.
>>
>>34280542
if you are so insecure in your own beliefs that simply existing in a place where people have other beliefs than you is too much for you, you shouldn't go to college

it is possible to go to college and have conservative politics. people do this all the time. there is a young republicans club at just about every major college in the us. you'll meet even more if you take a business class.

"my professor disagrees with me" is not an impediment to education. i disagreed with many of my professors, but i felt like i learned something by listening to them defend their beliefs.

most college campuses lean left. this does not inhibit your ability to get a college education in any way.
>>
>>34280630
whatever cars you build in America will be unaffordable to everyone. People who buy cars as status symbols buy European.
>>
>>34280601
I'm in San Francisco and I legitimately think I'd get fired if I did that (or at least pulled aside and told to remove it because it's a symbol of "racism"). And of course you'd be praised if you strolled in with a gay pride shirt.

SF isn't like the rest of the country, but it's a problem if our biggest cities and universities are dominated by intolerant liberals like they are now.
>>
>>34279725
>on welfare
>needs Obamacare for medicine

oh shit nigger what did you do
>>
>>34276298
I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be cheaper in the long run to annex Mexico. I know, I know, muh shitskins, but we could really roll in and clean house of the cartels with impunity while the details and protections of statehood are being hammered out. You know, give them an enema.
>>
>>34280746
the concept of puerto rican statehood is already a massive headache

nobody would want to do this
>>
File: 1484756094953.png (691KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
1484756094953.png
691KB, 1024x515px
>>34274245
I'm just really hoping he's gonna do a 180 on all these zionist jew puppets he's putting in his administration, although I have a feeling he will. People seem to forge that he defended a guy at one of his earlier rallies for having a "israel 9/11" sign that all his cuckservative supporters were getting triggered at. We can simply wait and see.
>>
>>34274652
you forgot
>billionaire
>>
>>34280715
>anecdotal evidence

benz has a huge factory in alabama and other foreign manufacturers have US plants as well. I have no issue with "german" cars built in the US being exempt from the tax, since it creates jobs
>>
>>34280726
I've gotten hate in SF for wearing an NRA shirt before. Keep in mind I do lean to the left when it comes to issues. They really eat their own.
>>
>>34275646
lol I told my family I'm a nazi and they didn't care
>>
>>34280702
>it is possible to go to college and have conservative politics

It's possible, but it's fucking annoying. I think a big part of /pol/'s rise is that people got tired of being in the closet.

I got my education; I'm fine. But I'm sick of pretending not to care about politics when I actually hate liberals, which is why I'm shitposting about it now. And that's why we're satisfied that Trump is a slap in the face to the libs who think they speak for the whole country.
>>
>>34277016

lmao. You're so invested in your concept of African inferiority that you're literally impoverishing yourself. It could have been American workers helping them build their nuclear power plants and American workers benefiting financially from it, but now China is. You screwed up.
>>
>>34280726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0l5hsykDc

You might agree with a lot of what she talks about.
I'm glad I live in a moderately conservative province and have never had to deal with radical liberals, all anyone cares about here is oil.
>>
>>34280825
Interesting. It makes me wonder what cities like Chicago and Austin are like but I'm not about to do a national MAGA hat tour to find out.
>>
>>34280524
except cars won't cost much more. the point of slave labor isn't to drive down final cost. most operations are automated or controlled by the same people either way. i don't think you understand just how little the lower level workers get paid, in america or china, when looking at the total amounts of money going in and out of a large manufacturing company. the point is lower risks and higher profits. you force some higher min wage and benefits (which china will eventually do anyway), it's not going to make cars cost more because far fewer people will buy new and it will actually fuck them up. it will make executive salaries drop and maybe some features get cut though.
>>
>>34278516
>>34278247
/pol/ was flooded with evangelical/traditional cuckservatives from r/the_donlad and drove out many of the jew wise posters. Now all they say is "israel is based conservative jews but soros is evil leftist jew" type shit. Funnily enough their main man Richard Spencer is a fag and is pro israel even though he's a nazi, it's exactly like those hohols funded by soros.
>>
>>34279725

If you suffer by your own hand (voting for Trump), I will have a good laugh at you.
>>
>>34279138
yes because that's exactly what they're doing in Syira ;^)
>>
>>34279725
a true robot is self-destructive anyway
>>
>>34280865
>people got tired of being in the closet
What are they, homos? lel

And being a conservative and hating liberals doesn't make you a special snowflake.
>>
>>34280466
>dont you dare criticize my cheeto emperor REEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Amazing
>>
>>34276384
Coal is dead. The neighboring states are experiencing a fracking boom (one reason Clinton lost OH and PA is the frackers turned out in droves for Trump on promise of less regulation), which has made Natural Gas so cheap. We are talking orders of magnitude cheaper to use gas to produce electricity, even if Trump were to lift all regulations. That has caused coal power plants to be permanently switched to gas or shuttered all over the country. Trump can't change that unless he tells the frackers to go fuck themselves, the ones that helped him in Obama states.
>>
>>34280899
Thanks anon, good to hear more anecdotes. Funny how she starts by saying she moved from LA, which I assumed would be almost as liberal as Seattle.
>>
>>34275168
Good
let the asperger's syndrome flow through you
>>
>>34274245
I find it hilarious, also I'm relieved
>>
>>34280825
I also share leftist views and have gotten blocked by sensitive ass SJWs and nu-males on social media because of some automatic blocklist. I think I used "MAGA" jokingly and bam! Blocked. No wonder the right talks so much shit about them.
>>
File: 1480972629035.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480972629035.gif
2MB, 360x240px
I suppose it's relevant to our culture, and therefore inescapable, but Goddamn am I so burnt out by the last year and a half of political crap, and am tired of seeing or hearing about him and the outgoing president every damned day of every week of every month, it makes me feel physically ill at this point, witnessing the madness of many morons from every which way.

Disclaimer, while I didn't vote for Trumppumppumppump, (nor Hillarioushillaryous) I don't believe he is Literally Hitler and also don't hate him, though his devout worshippers are almost as obnoxious and pathetic as OhBomb'EmWithDrones's were and are still, and so I worry that will only become worse for however long he is in office.

In any case, I hope he keeps using twatter as his podium after he's officially president and also that he continues to piss off of all of the worst people as he has been for a while now, it's great.

FUCKHIMRIGHTINTHEBOYPUSSY
>>
>>34276582
>tfw won $750 by betting on trump
Actually I DID win, you fucking idiot.
Keep your fucking mouth shut unless you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>34274245
I don't really notice a difference between him and hillary so idc
>>
File: mind-upload.jpg (143KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mind-upload.jpg
143KB, 800x600px
but anon consciousness and free will doesn't exist, your mind is an observer and your feels don't matter.

the fact that most of the opinions here are either meme's or msn slogans proves it. we are just relaying the collective unconscious.

trump getting into the presidency was inevitable to bring balance to the teleneuronical infrastructure.
>>
>>34278653
Politics is a joke anon.
>>
>>34279443
>Jeb bush walking around at night thinking about his next move to win the white house
>Bide your time Jeb, Bide your time
>>
i've been a anarchist for more than a dozen years now, after the economy collapsed in 2001

i've been hoarding tools, food, guns, gold and potassium supplements since before Obama, I'll be okay

in fact I'm definitely going to do better than the actual trump supporters or various partisans
>>
>coal is literally being replaced by fracking due to the fact that plants can be run by 4 people
>auto manufacturing recapture will be automated away in 5-10 years
>tariffs will put a stranglehold on rural whites already living on the knife edge
>whites literally dying from meth/heroin/fentanyl by the assload in appalachia
>boomer retirees will cause massive labor shortages requiring intense immigration from MINT countries since the US economy is already operating at full employment
>whites below replacement level and dropping

Trump sounds like white genocide to me
>>
>>34281239
>Trumppumppumppump
This is when the cancer started
>Hillarioushillaryous
This is when it metastasized
>OhBomb'EmWithDrones's
This is when I filed the DNR paperwork with the hospital
>FUCKHIMRIGHTINTHEBOYPUSSY
This is when I demanded they pull the plug
>>
>>34278653
Don't forget she's the wife of the Amway owner. Motherfuckin AMWAY. That Trump would put someone involved in America's biggest Ponzi scheme is disheartening. I can just imagine six months from now:
>ring, ring
>hello
>yes, this is the Department of Education, we want to discuss your student loan, anon.
>what about it?
>we have an exciting new program that will help you pay it off twice as fast! Would you be available sometime next week to see a presentation by one of our valued associates?
>end call
Seriously. Sad!
>>
Sing it with me:

This was a triumph
>>
>>34282090
i'm making a note here: CIA
>>
>>34282154
anyway this piss is great
>>
>>34282173
its so golden and pungent
>>
File: 1480745050778.jpg (54KB, 782x577px) Image search: [Google]
1480745050778.jpg
54KB, 782x577px
There is a disgusting absence of MAGA in this thread.
>>
>>34282194
>look at me still marching when there's caring to do
>but my edge is unparalleled so ill scream fuck you
>and i hate all the jews except the ones who got their dues
>trump is great, i love his cock, im a retarded cuckoo
>>
I feel like I hope to god trump is the one in charge and isn't a puppet for pence and establishment republicans but I'm sure he his considering his cabinet picks. For all you dumbasses posting fucking anime girls with maga hats I hope your NEETs because if not have fun loosing your social security and Medicare and working till you die
>>
>>34282296

hahaa 10/10
>>
File: 1477360702692.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477360702692.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>34274245
I literally don't care about politics at all, but I do hope the liberals and blm groups at my uni have some sort of chimp out and they give us the day off. On election day they surrounded the library for some reason, which is where I spend most of my time and the shitty uni president wouldn't make them move, he told us we just had to put up with their shit.
>>
>>34274245
Still surprised but indifferent. I'm honestly more excited for a fucking demo of a game that's coming tomorrow, so there's that.
>>
>>34282419
if you dad doesnt have a job lined up for you in your business your degree is going to be doubly worthless because you wont stoop to brewing coffee to make a living like the libruls
>>
>>34276771
>What is the electrical grid?
>>
>>34280865
are you triggered over not having a safe space, at university anon?

irony is delicious
>>
>>34282475
no i think he's triggered that they're taking away his safe space after getting triggered about not having their own safe spaces

its definitely some kind of snake eating its own tail
>>
>>34282075
Rest peacefully, cancerous Anon.

[????-THE CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>34282510
na lol

didnt read

u mad?

what cuck
>>
File: 1484523419374.jpg (15KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1484523419374.jpg
15KB, 346x346px
>>34282526
I meant that you died of cancer, therefore you were cancerous, then died of that cancer you got from the post, you moron. Why do you take it all so seriously? I didn't mean cancerous as most posters here seem to use it. Do you know what words are supposed to mean?
>>
>>34282375
>I feel like I hope to god trump is the one in charge and isn't a puppet for pence and establishment republicans but I'm sure he his considering his cabinet picks.
Do we.. Do we tell him?
>>
>>34274245
I kind of hope its bad because I'm going to jayjay for getting in on a buttcoin scam and it would be cool if everyone else's lives sucked while I'm there
>>
>>34282611
I understood you. I have no idea why that other man is so retarded.

t. OP cancer anon
>>
>>34274245
He getting inaugurated on my birthday and I voted for him
>>
File: 1481859703431.png (552KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481859703431.png
552KB, 720x720px
>>34283701
That's great, Anon. It's fucken fantastic whenever something good happens on your birthday, making it somehow noteworthy instead of being only another dull, drab and dreary day.
For example, a new album by an artist whose music I really like, was released on mine and it made it a nice day to get it on its release day.
I was a still listening to it at the time that I first found this here thread.
Did anybody give you any flack for having voted for him, or were they unaware that you had?
>>
>>34274245
HE WILL MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN MAGA MAGA
>>
File: 1479354922248.gif (672KB, 398x215px) Image search: [Google]
1479354922248.gif
672KB, 398x215px
>>34284442
More like 'Make America Gay Again'. It's so odd that people so many make President Trumpence out to be an anti-lgbtqrstuvwxyzed alt-right-wingeddouchenozzle when he's ironically actually tolerant of all that stuff. He was a Goddamned demonicrat for most of his life. Part of that was probably strategic for his business and in case he ever decided to run, so that he'd have inside knowledge of demonicrats' tactics from brushing shoulders with many establishment demos, but still. These dumbdumbs are so overly dramatic about it all.
>>
File: xxxx.png (191KB, 305x442px) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.png
191KB, 305x442px
>>34284698
Mike Pence pro lgbt? haha
>>
>>34284718
Well, I didn't mean them both, maybe I should've typed 'Trumpet'. That's also to my point though. Some pro-lgbtx people are very worried about what he'll do to them, when what they should really worry about is Pence becoming president in his place should he be assassinated, or die some other way, or him not run for a second term and the foundation has been laid for Pence to win next time around if Trump decides to call it quits.
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.