[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>B-but, Trump won the election! Um . . . no, try again, sweetie!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: drumpf-crying.jpg (326KB, 1854x927px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf-crying.jpg
326KB, 1854x927px
>B-but, Trump won the election!
Um . . . no, try again, sweetie! Hildawg won by more than three million votes. The American people chose her over the orange, racist Drumpf. It's just that there are some old, racist, white males that made Drumpf "win". Plus, Russia rigged the election. So, Hildawg fucking won. She fucking won! Get over it.
>>
yeah don't post retarded political threads here when there is a containment board specifically for this thanks
>>
File: hillary-clinton-quote.jpg (58KB, 960x399px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-quote.jpg
58KB, 960x399px
We are lucky that shit cunt hillary didn't win. Her first order of business would probably have been to exterminate all virgin men.
>>
>>34274078

did she really actually say that or is this more of that fake news?
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>34274031
I voted for hillary though. And I'm still glad trump is getting inaugurated tomorrow. Get fucked for caring about the outcome. Trump is going to be retarded, and I'm going to laugh, but he's also gonna piss you off and I am gonna laugh so much harder at that.
>>
>>34274031
Fuck it, I'll bite
If Russia rigged the election for Trump to win, how come Hilary won the popular vote
I hate myself for giving out these free (you)s
>>
>>34274122
She said it. You can look it up if you don't believe me. I think she said it in 1998 tho.
>>
>>34274139
>qruompfcucks care more about fee-fees than having an effective president
>>
File: IMG_4500.png (137KB, 1363x1470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.png
137KB, 1363x1470px
>>34274031
Can we not false flag politics on here tha ks
>>
>>34274145
Through KGB psyops, 40 or 50 years ago they planted undercover operatives to spread Marxism in the US, the result of which was useless useful idiots being produced who could only live an urbanized life and would vote whatever Marxist idiot would've been against Trump, thus concentrating in city areas and voting Dem which is why you see a popular vote win (reminder she didn't even win that if you want to go remove the illegal votes) but only from a few counties.

Putin is a remarkable statesman who has been seeking to end the Cold War over the long haul since the 70s.
>>
@34274145
>I hate myself for giving out these free (you)s
>not withholding (you)s
>>
File: IMG_0678.png (95KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.png
95KB, 480x280px
>>34274178
I said I fucking voted for hillary retard. I just think both candidate sucked and one sucking more than the other diesn't mean the other doesn't suck. At least trump will be fucking stupid and that will be entertaining. Hillary would have started a second cold war with russia.

I just have the ability to laugh at the shitty world, and all the people on the left being overly butthurt from their feefees is even more hilarious.

Laugh at the chaos anon. Embrace absurdity.
>>
>>34274031
>Get over it
Yes, get over it.
>>
>>34274031
>the I hate Trump meme
youre fucking retarded and all those like you
i have yet to see one solid thing to criticize him for, unless youre a sjw cuck that is, then let the tears flow
>>
>>34274031
>first time voter detected.
Hi buddy, welcome to the real world of politics. Instead of bashing the puppet called president, you should channel your anger and concern into finding ways to rid of corrupt government, monetary system and organized religion. These are the tri-axis of evil in this world and the world will live in peace with nature. But keep watching tv and drinking your red40. Mans consciousness needs to evolve to a higher level than the current state of the masses consciousness to get rid of these modern day problems.
>>
>>34274122
>>34274152
She said but in the 90s in a room with only wives of Guatemalan soldiers.

She was obviously just pandering
>>
>>34274077
It overflows like a clogged urinal.
>>
>>34274362
>Laugh at the chaos anon. Embrace absurdity.

>drumpf supporters are this edgy
>>
>>34274547
like that changes anything lol
>>
>>34275055
Yeah i'm edgy, but I'm not a supporter. Or did you miss the part where I explained why I get to laugh at everybody for the next 4 years, including laughing at trumps stupidity?
>>
>>34275103
>shillary supporters
>facts over their feelings
They're like typical women, or cuck numales who think going to college makes you smart
And before someone calls me a hick, I am in college. It's easy as fuck and requires minimal effort to achieve a high GPA
>>
>>34275136
I don't support anybody if you're claiming I support hillary.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.