[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you may be a total beta, but atleast you're not this gu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: DftwXvb.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
DftwXvb.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
you may be a total beta, but atleast you're not this guy

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5ows89/how_does_your_wife_talk_with_her_lover_between/dcmwe6i/
>>
File: 223.png (369KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
223.png
369KB, 600x602px
>>34273864
>/r/ cuckold
What this world has come to? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34273888

You should see /r/waifuism. Sometimes i can't tell if they're joking or even more autistic than /a/.
>>
>>34273864
>My wife and boyfriend text "I love you" each night before going to sleep. They text "morning" to each other and who knows how much in between

> a picture of her legs spread open and cum running out and his beautiful cock shimmering with her juices just inches away

> I find their sitting on the couch holding hands and talking about any and everything sexy as hell

>I love that she has a passionate caring man that she will do anything for. I find their unity almost magical

WHAT

THE

FUCK
>>
>when did you realize you were supremely cucked?

>When I found myself sleeping in my car in my ex-gf's driveway while her and her side guy fucked and slept together
>When I finally accepted that my penis was just too small to realistically please my fiancee, and I love and care for her too much to not give her the options to get the pleasure she deserves from wherever she can.
>>
File: 4L_fjEZWr4p.png (419KB, 499x614px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fjEZWr4p.png
419KB, 499x614px
>hours of video
I thought /a/ was horrible but this is indescribably horrendous.
>>
File: 1436533244162.jpg (161KB, 1446x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1436533244162.jpg
161KB, 1446x1462px
>tfw OP fucks up by revealing his reddit username by commenting on the linked thread.
>>
RIP /u/RBDtwisted
>>
>>34274149
all I do on reddit is threaten people
>>
>>34273957

>his beautiful cock

Lmao, his cuckold fantasy is repressed homosexualism.
>>
>>34274197
>4 years a redditor
>Posting in the main subs
>He's a gamer reddit fag
>He makes shitty EDM music

O i am laffin at your history
>>
>>34274197
Kek, play tough reddit boy, I bet your shakin in ur boots right now. This is literally the dumbest thing you can do on 4chan.
>>
File: deadmeme.jpg (5KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
deadmeme.jpg
5KB, 200x210px
>>34274282
>>34274306
this can't be happening

vxnxdg
>>
bump obbly nobbluy
>>
>>34274207
Cuckoldry is repressed homosexuality
>>
>>34274282
>>34274306
35,000 comment karma's lmao. I'm sure he is just le memeing redditors..... right?
>>
>>34274534
face it bro, us redditors are taking over your little secret club.
>>
>He still hasn't deleted his post or account

gotta save that sweet karma, what a fucking reddit fag
>>
>redditor
>making fun of cucks

the memes write themselves
>>
Lets bump this gem to page 1
>>
bump again for shame and visibility
>>
OP on suicide watch, I bet he istrying to hide his IP right now, too late
>>
le thanks for the bump kind stranger
>>
Am I a degenerate if I want to be a bull?
>>
>>34275757
No your a degenerate if you have 35,000 karma on reddit like /u/RBDtwisted
>>
I don't understand. What's all this ruckus about the OP? Is he the cuck?

Also, that text...
What has this world come to... That's just plain ludicrous
>>
probably isn't even the OP

sage anyways we don't need 5 cuck threads you obsessed faggots
>>
>>34273864
Can't be worse than this guy at least
https://archive.is/O1Ndj
>>
>>34275846
OP is the guy who commented on the comment, he is a 4 year redditor with a cringy history.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.