[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if you're trapped in a relationship >how long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (206KB, 652x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 652x619px
Post ITT if you're trapped in a relationship

>how long have you been with them
>how long have you wanted out
>why do you want out
>why can't you get out
>what would you do if you got out
>>
>>>/soc/
get out normie
>>
>>34273391
If you're stuck in a relationship, it is because you are a pussy. It's time to get out now.
>>
>>34273391
You appear to be on the wrong board, you fucking normie, leave
>>
Because people are humans and can get trapped in a relationship without being pussies like the twelve year olds above you, I'll start.

>been in a relationship for 1,5 years now
>After 6 months.
>She is insane. No consistency in her love, no normalisation. She claims she wants a tree that withstands all her blows and that "love is patience and waiting". For me it is compassion, warmth, support, turst and honour.
>I love her too much still and I am also not the best looking guy so changes are pretty small that I can get a gf again.
>Probably be even more lonely than I am now.
>>
>>34273430
This isn't a /soc/ topic. /soc/ is "cams and meetups." Making inquiries about people's life experiences isn't that. And there are people on here all the time talking about their bfs and gfs.
>>
>>34273550
>you be like tree. you take my abuse

Is she hot?
>>
>>34273646
Pretty hot. Works out a lot and has very sexy body. Also does a lot of the sexual things I ask her and when it comes to all things physical I am in charge. She even honours a lot of my wishes and cooks for me. But when it comes to the deeper emotional layer she pushes me away.

She even went as far to say that she expects me to cheat "because all men do that". She did not even have a bf before me and she is 23 years old.
>>
>>34273725
She sounds really good anon. Maybe you should commit to her
>>
>>34273454
this guy posted what i was going to post
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (74KB, 603x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
74KB, 603x521px
WHo here practice gf spiraled put of control?

>get practice gf to practice sex and stuff while i look for a qt virgin
>been dating a year and a half now, still no qt virgin, too satisfied with sex to leave
>chubby practice gf madly in love w me

Fug
>>
>>34273391

i was trapped in a relationship, when we first met i was just being nice (she wasn't really that attractive so i would compliment her to boost her self esteem), she asked me if i had feelings for her i said yes (mostly because of loneliness) after we got together my loneliness was cured and i realised i didn't need her attention anymore, at that point all i wanted to do was break up with her too beta tho, 1 month goes by and im still in the same situation except now she has confessed she is deeply in love with me and would be devastated if i left her, i start thinking oh fuck because she is really serious ( talking about having kids with me and marrying me), she would get super jealous is talked or mentioned any other woman, another month goes past and something changed in me, i started to find her really attractive and i got these feelings i can't quite describe it but i guess you could call it love, anyway 2 months later we are happily in a relationship and i can't believe i thought of dumping her.
>>
>>34274315
Good? Did you hear what I said? Would it be easy for you to have a relationship only based on physical attraction and traditional values?

Would I be a pussy for wanting more?

What a load of crap.
>>
>>34274392
This anon, me too. Only not chubby and emotionally distant at times.
>>
>>34273391
>>how long have you been with them
2 years
>>how long have you wanted out
2 years
>>why do you want out
I hate her.
>>why can't you get out
I'm a spineless pussy.
>>what would you do if you got out
Nothing special. I just wouldn't be in a relationship with a woman I hate anymore.
>>
>>34274735
Is she attractive? If so I'll gladly cuck you to end your shitty relationship.
>>
>>34273550
>Because people are humans and can get trapped in a relationship without being pussies like the twelve year olds above you, I'll start.
No they really can't. You're a child.
>>
>>34274785
29 years old and 200lbs heavy, so no.
>>
>>34274850
How did you meet? Why do you hate her? Do you live together?
>>
>>34274564
Why can't this happen to me? How the fuck did you suddenly start loving her?
>>
>>34275145

something clicked, i realised she really did love me, and if i pass up the opportunity to be with her, i might end up in a relationship that i will get cheated on or worse.
>>
>>34275283
Maybe you're just aging?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.