[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /r9k/, what's your first impression of me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 48902.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
48902.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Be honest /r9k/, what's your first impression of me?

Pic's me.
>>
>>34273064
>Be honest /r9k/, what's your first impression of me?
Douche.
>>
stupid chad with a big nose.
>>
>>34273064
>Be honest /r9k/, what's your first impression of me?
Boring
>>
You look like a 23 year old Mentalist who listens to David Guetta
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 602x299px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 602x299px
>>34273064
dagshdghdra fsfdsfsdfsdfsd
>>
File: IMG_20151123_064000520.jpg (917KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_064000520.jpg
917KB, 1080x1920px
What do you think of my cat? Be honest
>>
>>34273064
This. >>34273146
You need a Dr Phil style show in a 2PM time slot.
>>
>>34273064
Inclined presses for upper pecs?
That's ur moms house I can tell from the tacky art, giraffe print and wine bottle.
>>
>>34273064

My first impression is that I'm bigger than you without working out, so I'm impressed with myself. If I actually applied myself, I'd look like I belong in the WWE.

But yeah, I'd think you out effort in taking care of yourself and that's good for you. We should help the fatties and lazy make it too.
>>
>>34273064
Faggot, posts on /pol/, lives in parents' basement, unirionically ironically supports trump.
>>
>>34273064
Immediate thought is Douchebag, and i'd be surprised if this is original
>>
You look like a younger version of my uncle
>>
I heard you guys are doctors here, my dads hairline is just like this guys in OPs fake picture, but its really rare hair, maybe smaller hairline, but he says that he lost that much hair because of a lot of stress in his 20s, all the men in my family have heads full of hair but im scared that its hereditary balding starting with dad pls help with opinions, i have similar hairline, but thick hair, and im 20yo
>>
>>34273102
HAHA you think thats a big nose
>>
>>34273854
>my dads hairline is just like this guys in OPs
It means he's dying of AIDS from being a faggot.
>>
>>34273064
Looks like you got a bad rotator cuff but you work out anyway. Probably gonna continue injuring yourself because you were born with weak bones. Drink milk
>>
>>34273064
Super-mega-gay Neil Patrick Harris or Chad Neil Patrick Harris
>>
>>34273064
BAAAAAAALDING

AAAAAAAAA
>>
You look good, man.
>>
>>34273064
I feel sorry because in 5-10 years all that hair is gone, and with it the women too
>>
Even though you'll be bald eventually, you look like you'll suit the bald look.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.