[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you guys tried being assholes? Women love being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0159.jpg (95KB, 713x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
95KB, 713x760px
Why haven't you guys tried being assholes? Women love being treated like dirt
>>
Dirty women do. If you treat a slut like a princess she'll know you're full of shit and likely a retard. I guess every nice guys problem is that he doesn't want to admit that most "good" girls are fucking ugly.
>>
>>34272979

I did try. It was somewhat successful. I just didn't like doing it.

I mean, I'm a misogynist, don't get me wrong, but is ONE girl that I can share intimate experiences with including my own hopes, dreams and fears too much to ask?

I mean, even if you ignore the fact that you're basically just playing a character that you yourself hate, just to be loved, it's difficult to treat someone you genuinely care for like shit. I'd much rather text someone back immediately, not two hours later. I'd like to take a girl out for a nice dinner, not a casual burger joint that screams "You're not important to me."
>>
>someone has a boring personality
oh, close the book on them, bury them! that's it! they're boring, they're no longer human beings, pack up their stuff and burn it then off them with a bullet to the head, after all, it only matters that they have a boring personality.
>>
I don't know how to not be boring

it's such a vague concept

lots of women are fucking boring but that's never a problem

but men have to be master class entertainers or something
>>
>>34273120
The personality meme is one of the biggest memes ever, also funny how they choose an ugly/barely average guy for the "nice guy" and not a stud
>>
>>34272979
I don't know how to. I also have no reason to be an asshole. I'm okay with being boring. I hate being alone because of it though...
>>
>>34272979
Who /misogynist but nice to women/ here?
>>
>>34272979
>women telling people they're boring
That's hilarious.
>>
>>34272979
They like being treated like dirt by CHAD.
>>
File: GFM10_00218.jpg (2MB, 2106x3028px) Image search: [Google]
GFM10_00218.jpg
2MB, 2106x3028px
>>34272979
Because I want to be the one who gets treated like dirt.
>>
>>34272979
oh yeah, because nice guys are only desperate because they have high standards. ridic

women love alcoholics
and women love a guy who cheats and treats them like they are lower value than the man.

modern society has convinced men to treat women like equals/on a pedestal. funny how they probably push for that and then bash you when you actually fall for it/go along with it.

women only respect you when you treat them like the big children they are.
>>
I am an asshole. A boring one.
>>
>>34273164

you have to be everything a women wants you to be whenever she wants you to be it before she even knows she wants you to be it
>>
women also like being told what to do in a guided manner. not controlling everything they do, but they like when you enforce rules on them, they crave it.

female friend of mine who i play WoW with said her ex wasn't allowing her to play WoW. and i was like, "you can't play WoW! i control you now!!!!"
and she went, "what can i say, i like the dick".

women are naturally submissive, gotta remember that, them denying it is a ruse, an internal conflict with themselves.
>>
File: Sickening.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sickening.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
They don't like being "treated like dirt", they like attractive Chads who have talent, initiative, and\or something interesting about them.
You "nice guy" freaks are the least self aware people I can think of these days. Women don't like you because you're ugly, autistic, and boring as shit, no matter how "nice" you think you are. Grow up.
>>
File: IMG_0091.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>34272979
No one, man or woman, want's to be treated like shit.
>Correlation != Causation
Just because Chad gets away with roughing up his woman now and then and you get kicked in the nuts for complementing women doesn't change this fact.
Simple truth is you don't do bad with women because of your personality. You do bad with women because you're not conventionally attractive, not rich, or/and have no status--you're a low value male and women won't take anything from low value men, good or bad personality.
The 'bad personality' thing is a cover that women use to hide the fact that they're shallow pieces of shit that push unattractive guys around, lead them on an use for favors, and then get pissed to hell when they retaliate.

>"ONG, did yu complement and ask Stacy out?! Yur like a brother to her pervert! She haz a boynfriend even though she's been leading you on for a decade! *throws steaming hot coffee in your face*

>"ONG, whadda a asshole jerk you make Stacy cry when you call her a bish shr was did nothing ;(! She's a good person ;((...which is why she keyed your car and smashed glass into your face juz now...should've been nicer lol :0...took pictures of it to show off...but she gives moldy sandwiches to the homeless wit her abusive boyfriend Chad yu jerk look at all these instagram photos where her face takes up 3/4ths of the photo!"
>>
>>34272979
women love Alpha autists more than chads, they love freaks and weirdos
>>
File: 1453161658046.png (76KB, 947x279px) Image search: [Google]
1453161658046.png
76KB, 947x279px
>>34272979
You don't have to put on an act, you just have to grow a pair, stop being a passive little pussy bitch and b urself :^)
>>
>>34272979
I will NOT date or fuck a guy with glasses. Period. They look like shit and display poor genes.
>>
>>34272979
Asshole is geometrically higher on the civilisation ladder than most of the mush which posts here can reach.
>>
Anyone notice women are not actually expected to have a personality? Most of them lack it completely. Yet we are forced to be interesting or we don't deserve anything.
>>
I just can't stand a lot of people. Go out in public but don't want anything to do with anyone. Finally getting somewhere with work after having everyone talk shit about what I was doing. Now that I've made it I don't feel like I should be show anyone respect considering how little I got. I'm making money, they can go fuck themselves.
>>
Boring is just a female dog whistle for someone who doesn't have a large social circle

I have tons of autistic hobbies yet no women has ever cared about them
>>
>>34272979
The only time I treated women like dirt was when a girl asked me to do her hw and treat her to Cheese Cake factory and I ordered a bunch of shit, pretended to go to the bathroom and immediately left her with thr bill.

Fuck women who try to use me.
>>
Nobody calls themself a "nice guy" anymore. They use "male feminist" or "feminist ally" or something like that.
>>
>>34272979
>guys have to do xyz just to attract a woman

And what does a woman have to do? Literally just exist. That's why it's fucking laughable that there are any women here. If you're a woman browsing this board, you're an embarrassing joke.
>>
>>34272979
>boring personality
I was socially excluded since I was 13 and never learned to worship kim kardashian, pop culture and other normy bullshit and apparently that means I'm """boring"""
>high standards
even the homely girls demand Chad
>>
Oh god

You guys are killing me with all these concerns about women.

Look, I'm an able robot. I've had the gf meme and even the wife meme and trust me, it's nothing to get bent out of shape about.

You're actually just being a slave to your hormones and reptilian instincts by desiring this and it winds up equating to self torture.

Do yourselves a favor and just do you. True robots weren't meant for human consumption.

-oldfag out
>>
>>34273075
>is ONE girl that I can share intimate experiences with including my own hopes, dreams and fears too much to ask?
Yes. Hell, not even Chad can get a girl like that because they don't exist. Women want strong stoic men they can let their emotions out on without anything in return except maybe a "what should I do about it."

If you want a girl you need to be a tough paternal figure that treats her well but has limits and self-respect at the same time.
>>
>Boring
This is woman code for "not chad"

>High standards
Women projecting because they can't accept that they're at fault in this shitty "dating economy"
>>
>>34272979
Why not just say "he's not attractive"? Men have no problem doing this, even though our standards are far lower ("no fat chicks" jokes and all that). Why do women have such a hard time just admitting "he is not good-looking, so I don't find him attractive"?
>>
File: 1484611719082.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484611719082.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
You can't just be an asshole/jerk, you have to be GOOD LOOKING first. GOOD LOOKING men get away with treating women like shit because they know they can pick another one up in 30 seconds if they had to. Look at what most "nice guys" look like, usually average looking at best. Its all looks, everything is looks I'm sorry.
>>
>>34275917
That would be admitting to themselves that they're shallow and superficial. It's easier if they delude themselves into thinking it's always someone elses problem and not theirs.
>>
>>34273120
>getting this asshurt that people aren't interested in someone who isn't interesting

Jesus Christ you utter retard
>>
>>34276065
>isn't interesting
But this is very rarely the case. The only people who aren't interesting are normies whose hobbies consist of "netflix and food", or can't carry a conversation and responds to everything with "cool".

I've seen robots carry x10 more interesting conversation than Chad, despite being "socially retarded".

But I bet if you asked women "who is more interesting" they would all say Chad because he's tall, good looking, etc etc. Women's definition of "interesting" in terms of relationships is skewed. Just a reminder that many of them UNIRONICALLY like the idea of being "kept on their toes" and dangerous situations. They're fucked in the head.
>>
>>34273181
you mean a bitch?

right here
>>
it's not about being an interesting person, it's about being able to entertain the woman, the same way you have to keep your dog occupied from being bored.
>>
Interest personality = Halo effect
>>
>>34275802
>>If you want a girl you need to be a tough paternal figure that treats her well but has limits and self-respect at the same time.
That is insanely creepy, why do half of the people on Earth want the person who fucks them to be a second dad?
>>
>>34276486
Basically because thats how women were raided from tribe to tribe in evolutionary history, and the women who handled that lifestyle (basically being bossed around by a new master) the best were treated better, their kids had greater chances of surviving and those genes lived on.
>>
>>34272979
I do
I treat girls like shit
All of them, even guys, I treat everyone in a passive aggressive way and I don't even try
I'm worse with girls lately tho, If I spend time with a girl and she makes it clear she wants to fuck I don't fuck her, I'll dance around it and tell blatant ass lies about why I can't and then I won't text them the next day but I'll do it the day after dropping hints that I wanna fuck and then I'll cancel last minute because I'll feel "sick"
I'm still a kissless virgin but I've had more interaction with girls than this whole board combined and I think it's because I'm actually autistic
>>
>>34276165
>The only people who aren't interesting are normies whose hobbies consist of "netflix and food"
>normies have "netflix and food" for hobbies
>most people are normies
>people find conversations about their own hobbies to be interesting
>why don't girls want to hear about my minifigs and vinyls????
>>
>>34272979
You know stuff like that really hurts. I don't go "reee I hate women" like some people here, but at the same time I really don't treat women like chad does, I don't care about sex.

I always hate seeing Chad type people not appreciate what they have.

Just look at this asshole>>34275731
You are not a "robot" if you have had a gf (or a wife for that matter) you are not one of us. You had something people here dream about all day you just don't appreciate it.

I get why women would not want me, but it just irks me because I don't understand why women be with guys that beat them, cheat on them, or just treat them like shit. Notice how its never people like that complaining about >tfw no gf.

Then to top it all off, I get called bad things, like what did I ever do?

Did I cheat on you?
Did I hit you?
Did I call you insults?

I really hate to do the whole "le nice guy" meme rant but holy shit I hate seeing guys who are shallow as hell get girls while I can't get one. Its not even a "omg go out with me instead" thing, its more like "don't go out with the guy who just cares about fucking and will hurt you" thing.
>>
File: thisisthebest.png (304KB, 438x494px) Image search: [Google]
thisisthebest.png
304KB, 438x494px
>>34272979
As a visitor here I'll attest to this.

Becoming an asshole entirely changed my life. Its not just women. Everyone loves a jerk. Everyone loves a BULLY.

I will never go back. I feel confident every day, and do everything I want, and even if I fuck up and something emberassing happens it just doesn't matter, I don't care, no matter how humiliating it was. I just go right back to being a huge, arrogant, fucking asshole, and everyone who saw it seems to forget entirely about it and go back to loving the hell out of me.
>>
>>34272979
>boring personality
And there you go. Nice people are boring to normies. It's that simple. The high standards thing is something they pull out of their ass.
>>
File: IMG_0026.png (941KB, 1000x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.png
941KB, 1000x1016px
>>34272979
Because they aren't assholes, they're just someone who employs an alternative form of appeasement.
>>
File: 1428866576373.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428866576373.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>34272979
The thing is, you have to talk to girls first in order to be assholes to them.
>>
>>34272979
>boring personality
Check
>high standards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34277988
I could probably at least get a girl to agree to go on a date with me if I had the courage to fucking talk to them.
>>
>>34278641
It's not just about courage; it's about savoir faire.
You need to know the secret language that is flirting. Sending encrypted messages in overtly innocuous speech. This mating ritual baffles and confuses me.

Just going up and talking to a girl when not fluent in this mode of communication is a recipe for failure.
>>
>>34276929
Nice projecting faggot

original
>>
>>34278725
I honestly am not sure at all what flirting is exactly, I think I flirted with an Indian girl online by telling her I wouldn't mind if our parents arranged married us but that may just be being creepy and weird. I don't know.
>>
>>34278858
Flirtatious language can come off creepy if you are not confident. Depends how you say something. If she thought it was funny or responded with something provocative you were probably fine.
>>
>>34278929
She said I was very sweet

That's Indian for "give me the D" right?
>>
>>34272979
Two questions:
What's a personality?

What makes a personality boring?
>>
>>34279047
>What's a personality
Six pack abs/double D breasts and a handsome/beautiful face
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.