[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself tonight via heroin overdose. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (81KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 600x902px
I'm going to kill myself tonight via heroin overdose. I'm waiting to pick it up right now, I'll have it within the next 45 minutes.

I actually tried last night, but I was unfortunately sold fake stuff. Now my veins hurt quite a bit.

I've written my note, it's about a page long, short and sweet. Tells what I'm ashamed of and explains how I feel. Apologizes for my shortcomings and the harm I will probably do with my death. Asks for forgiveness. I sheepishly explain my hopes for the afterlife. I wrote it on the last pages of my journal, so there's a whole piece of me to be explored there too.

Come, tell me about your suicidal feels, plans, or attempts. I'm finding it feels nice just listening to people in these final moments. Maybe I will never hear that again.
>>
>>34272845
If you never wrote this, I never would have been able to feel so much for you in this moment, too bad there is nothing I can do, see you space cowboy

why dont you just get weed instead and live the rest of your life working, eating, and experiencing pleasure you retarded pussy faggot
>>
>>34272845
I don't wanna be 'that guy' but is it really needed?
how bad could your life be that you feel the need to OD and die
>>
>>34273205
I don't value other people because I don't have the ability to love myself enough to love others, therefore I'll never have happy experiences with other people, which is the only true way to be happy, to share yourself and genuinely care about experiencing others. No one wants to be alone, and I've unfortunately strung everyone along in my life, making them believe I care, whenever all I really use them for is their drugs and stealing their money.
>>
>>34272845
Reincarnation is real. Do a normal dose and think about reincarnation. Maybe you get through and experience some fron the other side.
You will be pissed after suicide because you failed this lifetime and you will loose quality of being . Dont believe me?wouldnt it be nice to spend a few weeks checking different sources to see if im right?start with tom campbell
>>
>>34273333
at least try to move to a 3rd world country first, and live a simple life in a village with locals
>>
>>34273333
So thats what you want your life to be

You can change that
may sound impossible but you've never tried
>>
>>34273420
>Reincarnation is real
Citation needed
>>
>>34273420
>check sources to see if reincarnation is real

nigga are you retarded
>>
>>34273333
why not at least contact the fbi, and ask if you can for a meager wage, be a night time vigilante (think batman) and track down criminals, repaying your debt to your loved ones and society, getting your life on the right track, becoming a hero, and realizing life can be worth living, maybe by starting being more considerate and helpful towards struggling others?
>>
>>34273333
What's the worst thing you've done?
>>
>>34273803
The thing I feel worst about is pretending to be friends with people just so they'll let me do their drugs. I've taken advantage of some people who were too nice and just disappeared from their life one day.

The actually worse thing is probably all the money I've taken. 20s out of wallets laying around, hundreds from my parents, just recently I've stolen like 500 out of my roommates rent money envelope. I have shoplifted probably 3000-5000 dollars worth of merchandise. I've stolen prescriptions out of friends and families medicine cabinet. I've sold fake drugs. I've ran away with drugs people put in my hand before I paid.
>>
>>34273916
you sound like a pretty standard junkie anon
>>
>>34273916
Oh and I still haven't got anything yet. My guy is waiting to pick up more, he had sold his last when I got there. Who knows how long it could take, he said he would be ready by now, but apparently it's gonna be longer. Surely within the next hour, he is usually very cordial.
>>
>>34273988
I'll upload a pic when I get it.
>>
>>34272845
I remember your posts last night. Good luck and godspeed anon
>>
>>34273988
He's right, that's pretty standard behavior for a junkie. Is there anything unique about your situation that indicates you can't be redeemed?
>>
OP, I will do Fentanyl overdose, already got it. See you on the other side.
>>
File: adgfa.jpg (42KB, 384x258px) Image search: [Google]
adgfa.jpg
42KB, 384x258px
>>34272845
I hope it doesn't hurt and you can have a peaceful death.

I'll keep living for you and all the other fellow robots who decided to leave first.

>tfw this is the second farewell you give today on /r9k/ ;_;
>>
>>34274104
Yes, I feel like should've been born as someone else. Every part of my life, from birth, has been unhappy. I was not made to endure this world.
>>
File: 1481562189538.jpg (80KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1481562189538.jpg
80KB, 960x945px
>>34274255
WA HA HA anon!!! I'm high as a giraffe's fucking cunt you fuck!! Great thread holy shit haha ... Don't kill yourself little nigga smoke fucking weed! You've got to get fucking....HIGH!!! Like that song, without a low there ain't a hiiiiiiyiyiyiyi!!!! I'm so fucking stoned. It feels so good. It cost me like 2 dollars to get high and I jacked off it was the shit. THE SHIT YOU MONSTER TRUCKER!!! WAHAHHAA HIIII
>>
OP is faggit. Will not deliver.
>>
File: 1484265735630.jpg (27KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484265735630.jpg
27KB, 500x367px
Life is hard but if the afterlife is worse
>>
>>34275056
Just waiting on this dude. He's fucking me around. Thread will probably die before I even get it.
>>
>>34272845

Excellent news anon.
Know that the world will be a better place without you in it and that by destroying yourself you not only end your own turgid existence but also improve the entire race in a small but meaningful way.

It's unlikely that you will actually be missed or mourned but none the less your passing will be marked, here in this bread and it is appreciated.

Thank you for self euthanising anon. It is the best you could have hoped for.

Good bye.
>>
>>34273420
>reincarnation is real

Stopped reading right there. If someone wants to take their own life away, religious bullshit are not the exact thing that will make that person change their mind. So stop it, if OP is gonna kill himself, he just gotta know that after he's gone there's no going back, you'll be 10 ft underground for enternity.

There's no heaven
There's no hell
There's no coming back to life
>>
>>34272845

Anon stop, if you kill yourself your afterlife will be eternal torture. Taking one's life is an instant admission to the hell that the Christian Bible warns us about. Anon, accept Christ into your heart and go to a Christian church where they will not look down upon you, because they are not with the world. They are mocked, ridiculed by the world, they won't turn you away like our cruel society has. Please, do not take your life until you have gone to a true Christian church and speak to the pastor for help on what to do and he will pray, and the people there will pray. And God will answer your prayer. Go to him and he won't turn you away.
>>
File: suicidenote.jpg (44KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
suicidenote.jpg
44KB, 498x568px
>I've written my note, it's about a page long, short and sweet.

At least wait to see if Trump survives his inauguration.
>>
>>34274255

Tbh I don't think you have a good enough reason to kill yourself if there ever is one anon. Your just an heroing because it takes less effort and courage then to try and turn your life around, which imo doesn't sound impossible. For your sake I hope you see that and change your mind.
>>
>>34275219

There is no hell and nompuxies living in the sky.

Twenty first century anon, take your ancient sand nigger superstitions and work them up the foetid snatch of whatever filthy whore shit you and your fantasies into our world. You do not belong.
>>
>>34273333
>I can't love others because I don't love myself
or
>others can't love me because I don't love myself

this is such an empty platitude, motivational speaker type bullshit
>>
>>34275162
Crazy, you know I've never been able to bring myself to tell someone to kill themselves, even if I were trolling.

Just the though of actually wishing that for a person, without knowing anything about them feels vile.

The most obvious thing about people that post similar things is that they are either
A) bitter
B) immature
or both, I imagine you fall into both categories
>>
>>34275435

Troll harder liberal cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x1136px
OP here. Heroin dude flaked on me, got 180mg of Morphine instant release instead. I'll be home in like 30 minutes.
>>
>>34272845
Why kill yourself? You might as well shoot up a nigger neighborhood until you get killed by them or police. Atleast do something good for this planet before you leave it.
>>
>>34275548
So conservatives are pro-suicide?
>>
>>34272845
My Uncle did this. Do it were you will not be found by your family. Do it somewhere where you will be found by the public.
>>
>>34273333
if this is your reason, please do kill yourself.
and make it snappy
>>
File: 1476128061110.gif (1MB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476128061110.gif
1MB, 320x450px
Well, I got fucked over. I thought these were the instant release and good for shooting up, was gonna shoot it all at once and die, but alas, they are extended release and cannot be shot. I've never had these before so couldn't tell.

I crushed all of them up and took them all, but I won't die. I'm sure I'll be very high and sick but I won't die.

I'll steal more money tomorrow, and my plug said he would throw me some for free for screwing me. I guess I'm going out tomorrow night.

Thanks for everyone's opinions
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.