[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister is dating a normie chad >he keeps making fun of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>sister is dating a normie chad
>he keeps making fun of me in front of my dad and mom
>they laugh together
i hate them, he makes fun of me about anime, about my virginity or my parasite life

i hope he get cancer soon
>>
You should kick his ass dude
>>
>>34272711
You should shank him bruv
>>
>>34272598
i'm just bumping to know if that is a real story,i don't mind giving (you)s at all,but just tell me that this is fake
>>
>>34272598
tell him your sister fucked a nigger before
>>
>>34272598
>>he keeps making fun of me in front of my dad and mom

Jesus fucking christ, you have reached a whole new level of betaness if you don't do anything about this.

Just unleash your inner autismo rage on him. Make him eat those words and humiliate him.
>>
Walk away from them and join the soup little vegetable.

You cannot be happy in this world, you must be one with the soup.
>>
>>34273858
>Just unleash your inner autismo rage on him. Make him eat those words and humiliate him.

You mean prove him right don't you?
>>
just twat him in the face when he's not looking bro
>>
>>34272598
Just go psycho on him honestly. Trust me normies don't fuck with people they think are crazy.
>>
>>34272598
Throw acid on his face, it's the ultimate anti normie weapon.
>>
>>34272598
literally tell him to fuck off. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You can't let this guy cuck you m8.

Don't do anything stupid, just tell him verbally to go fuck himself and that you think he's a piece of shit.
>>
Stab him. I doubt this is original
>>
>>34272598
>not pulling a gun when he starts talking shit

You'd be surprised how fast the hardest dudes stfu when they realize you're carrying.

Become the animal.
>>
>>34272598
When the revolution comes you shall be the one laughing. Remember that and prepare for the time you are called.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.