[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I went to McDonald's and lo and behold at the fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sam.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
Today I went to McDonald's and lo and behold at the fucking cash register is a semi-Stacey I had a crush on in high school but who was a real bitch to me when I tried to approach her (not that I hold too much of a grudge about it, I understand why she would reject me but she could have been at least a LITTLE polite about it, just sayin)

I thought this kinda shit only happens in movies. I am obviously (at least financially) doing better than her, she really looks like a truck hit her, kinda like me, but she didn't use to be like that, not at all how I remember her. When I used to imagine this kind of shit happening I thought it would feel amazingly satisfying, yet when it actually fucking happened I just kinda felt awkward and a little sorry for her even.

Am I so void of any joy that even when a girl who ridiculed me for no reason is now serving me fries can't even bring a slight grin to my face?

Is this it?
>>
>>34271638

No, because women change more than men. Men are more resolute and steadfast. When a woman changes, she really changes. When a man changes, it's usually adaptation to his immediate surroundings. Men are more stubborn.

You probably didn't think she as the 'same' woman as the cunt that mistreated you years back. Also, your inherent white knight faggotry stopped you from hating her. Faggot.
>>
it's almost as if other people being miserable isn't a source of joy. why would it make you happy? you've done nothing to feel a sense of self accomplishment. you coast through life and didn't end up in mcdonalds. she's probably still 10x happier in life than you are
>>
>>34271638
You grew up and moved on. That's it. A reaction like you described would make you a spiteful little shit.
>>
Why the fuck is there snot coming out of your nose?
>>
>>34271638
I worked at a McDonald's once

HONESTLY it's not that bad, the food is pretty decent imo, the only thing that can suck about it is coworkers but that can also make it awesome

I had some decent experiences with coworkers and frenemies
>>
>>34271720
i'd be friends with a man like that though. Your argument is null and void, feminine cuck
>>
>>34271746
That is Sam The MAN Hyde right there dumb cunt
>>
>>34271811

You'd be friends with a spiteful man? You sound like a huge piece of shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>34271811
You're right. You probably would. Misery loves company, and you certainly sound miserable. Why don't you let go of bitter feelings that only hold you back?
>>
>>34271699
I can't really hate someone for that, hate is a strong word and I don't qualify what she did to me as anything that would result in hatred

>>34271719
Well I don't have to do anything to feel a sense of accomplishment, nor do I feel any, I just thought that the irony would be at least amusing to me because I'm a cunt or whatever but it really isn't.

>>34271785
I'm not trashing McD's or anything but like comparing her social status to mine like 4 years ago and now I would be way up, not trying to stroke my own cock just saying it realistically, and keeping in mind the fact that she looks like she's on meth
>>
>>34271940

You sound like a cuck. Honestly, she was rude to you and there is no reason for you to take it just because you're a man and she's a woman. Her life sucks now, apparently yours is better, just appreciate that and move on. You owe her nothing and it's pathetic that you feel bad because now you have it good and she has it bad. Stop being a pussy worshiping feminist-traditionalist cuck.
>>
>>34272028
yeah she was rude to me, so fucking what? I mean, I think she's a bitch I'm not trying to justify what she did, but I've been rude to people at times, everyone has I just don't think it's worth resenting someone for something that is ultimately 'petty'.

And when I sad I felt bad for her that was a poor choice of words, I don't give a shit about her I just felt sorry for the encounter, not her in general if that makes any fucking sense. She was clearly ashamed and I just didn't feel good about it, not because she made a sad girly face s my little heart melted she looks like fucking shit now
>>
>>34272171

That's not your problem if she felt ashamed or if she looked bad. Again, it's not up to you to take all the shit because you're a man and she's a woman. You have every right to feel angry if she was rude to you. Many people do not let things go. If you do, fine, but the way you phrased it made you sound like a massive cuck. So what if she looks like fucking shit now? That's life, breh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.