[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stories about how desperate you are to get a gf I am buying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 8bg4abP.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
ITT: Stories about how desperate you are to get a gf

I am buying 3 lottery tickets every single week for 6 year now. For some reason I believe if I win girls will love me.
>>
>>34269861

>go on profiles of random 7/10s
>check their relationship status
>if single close tab
>if in relationship go on her boyfriends profile
>Compare myself to them
>all this in a poor attempt to boost my confidence so I will be able to approach women more.
>>
>>34269861
TOPKEK
The funniest thing is, you're absolutely right. If you win the lottery, you'll have an army of 9s and 10s on your dick. That's how pathetic women are.
>>
>>34269861
Whoever came up with this idea to tax stupid people more was a genius.
>>
>>34269861
Do the math dude. Save that money to buy nice clothes instead, maybe a gym subscription. Don't waste your money, shot doesn't grow on trees
>>
>>34269988
Well there is hope then

>>34269997
Fuck you.

>>34270035

Once I almost won. I missed 4 numbers by one, and the last one by 56.
>>
>>34270068
congrats bro you were almost rich

oh wait doesn't count retard
>>
>>34270068
That doesn't work that way. Being off by one is same as getting it all wrong.
You wouldn't play 123456789 right? Because that sounds stupid? Well, this combinaison is just as likely as the one you write down every week.

Stop now, you could be /fa/ and /fit/ with this money
>>
>>34269861

how low are you willing to go?

i spent 3 days talking to randoms on habbo hotel to eventually find a 24 y.o asian cutie that is now soon to be my wife. op there are other options, and i had no money she didn't money either she just loved me for who i am.
>>
>>34269861
>Get into a relationship with a girl off an anonymous app
>we Talk ed for weeks without seeing each there
> I knew she was tall and kind of big, and She knew I was a beta.
>She texted me everyday and considered me her bf.
>we Finally meet face to face.
>She tells me to leave and never contacted me after.
>She was 6'1 and around 200lb.
>>
>>34270146
>She tells me to leave and never contacted me after.
how ugly are you?
>>
>>34270130

it was a bit of a stress living so far away from her, but i just went on my grind, saved enough money to meet her, fucked her silly and fell in love with her.
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>34270127
FUCK YOU YOU SOUND LIKE MY FAMILY

>>34270130
OP here, I also visit omegle every single day, and I beg to girls to show me their titties. It works 3-4 times during a week.

>>34270146
That is fucking horrific anon. I feel so sorry for you.
>>
>>34270192

And the best thing is, i am manlet status, ugly as fuck, she did not care, i charmed her.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (38KB, 640x480px)
sddefault.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>34270194
I'm sorry anon, I really hate being scolded too. This is just a thought, I think you should stop but feel free to do what you want. If you tell me what kind of game you're playing I could do the maths for you but it's not worth playing.
If you're wealthy enough then it's okay-ish but if not, you're putting all your hopes in a shitty basket.

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>34270178
Extremely, since they all stopped talking to me after they see my face.
>>
>>34270331
I'm sorry man, life sure is a bitch
>>
>>34270331

7 billion possibilities, and you are gifted with this. mind posting your face so i can tell you what to fix?
>>
>>34270392
Sorry anon, I don't take pictures anymore
>>
>>34270130
>>34270192
>>34270230
>trying this hard to get more replies
here is your (You)
>>
>>34270422

shit, im sorry anon, hope everything works out for you.
>>
>>34270509

chill, im just telling my situation, not everything is about attention, i wonder what drives you for you to think like that.
>>
>>34269861
6x52x10
thats only about 3000 bucks, might as well save it and spend it on hookers instead
>>
>>34270686
the fact that you split your 1 story into 3 replies to the thread
its very common for people to increase their notification amount to get more peoples attention
even I do it sometimes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.