[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most degenerate moment of your life? One time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1484285188599.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484285188599.gif
2MB, 360x360px
What's the most degenerate moment of your life? One time I vaped with a vibrating buttplug in my ass as a girl kneeled over me and came three weeks of semen onto my tranny tits. With Death Grips on in the background.

Tell me some moments from your life that were very enjoyable at the time but hella degenerate in retrospect.
>>
>>34269252
>a girl kneeled over me and came three weeks of semen onto my tranny tits
huh? i don't copy.
>>
story time??
anon you need to share with the entire class
>>
File: 1484810022658.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484810022658.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>34269705
I mean that's basically the story. I was hooking up with another trann, we were playing vidya and hanging out until she got really horny. Neither of us were really into penetrating, so we just used toys and fondled/kissed/stroked eachother. I have these vibrating buttplugs that are really sweet, I popped one in and popped the other in her after eating her ass out for a bit. We touched eachother and stuff until eventually I came, then she crawled ontop of me and sat on my tummy. She apparently hadn't cum in like over three weeks, so she just jerked herself off aiming right for my tits. I felt a nicotine urge and took the moment of free hands to take a puff. She leaned in and I slowly blew the vapor on her face, she came after that while we were kissing. It was like somebody dropped a bucket full of cum on my chest. I was jealous of how much she could produce.

Cuddled and played vidya for the rest of the night, hooked up a couple more times since and may again.
>>
>>34269518
>girl
he means freak
>>
>>34269898
this is fucking disgusting, you're men
>>
Tough choice! I'll post two horrendous things and let the robots judge me.

>Be 18
>Be at random neo nazi drug den
>Drunk
>Disillusioned after mother tried to AN HERO
>Disappointed with life and all ppl (including myself)
>Snort MUCH amphetamine
>"Let's do ART! Body mods for everyone."
>Carve a very well known symbol into a guys back
>Rub ash on bloody mess
>SWASTIKA SCARIFICATION

>Re-connect with high school partner
>Engaged and just bought a house with partner of 7 years?
>Eff dat noise
>Get hotel room
>Fuck the "love of muh life" senseless anyway

Pretty damned degenerate moments right there.
>>
For a year, I whored myself out to dudes on craigslist as a trap for a year.
>>
Lived an actual polygamous lifestyle for a few months.
>>
>>34271899
How was it? Talk about your first time.
>>
>>34272347
I enjoyed some, didn't like others. Some customers were average guys, some freaked me out.

First time?
>Had practiced with a dildo multiple times, figured I was ready
>visiting first customer
>Nervous but figure it'll be over in just over an hour
>All feels relatively normal
>Then his dick enters me
>Everything feels totally different, feel genuinely gay as hell
>Whole time thinking about what my parents would think
>Feels 10x worse when i suck his cock later

The later times were alright though, I got over it and had some good times.
>>
Every time I spy on other girls changing. I don't have much opportunity to do it anymore but during high school I was forced to do fitness every day so I saw most of the popular Staceys partially naked.
>>
File: 00057what.png (51KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
00057what.png
51KB, 208x238px
I played truth or dare with my sister. I was 10 and she was 7 I think.
>>
>>34271858
>SWASTIKA SCARIFICATION
Praise kek!
>>
bumping this threadddddddd

this comment is original oreganoooo
>>
File: Disgusted stock photo man.jpg (81KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted stock photo man.jpg
81KB, 416x416px
>>34269252
I once went two weeks without washing or changing. I masturbate 3 times a day and let the cum soak into my underwear.
The smell of my dick was unbelieveable, but the taste was even better. I licked it clean and sucked myself off until I blew a load in my mouth. One of the best orgasms I've ever had.
>>
Me and my girlfriend had a 'one sided open relationship'
>>
Fucked my friends girlfriend in a jacuzzi as he cheered and grinned, enjoying the show and stroking his cock for getting girlcucked.

Must've been back in 2007 'cause we were all on drugs and 17 - 20 years old at the time.
Sum dank degeneracy, right there.
>>
>>34269252
Bumping
orginolli
>>
a friend raped me or something. now i'm kind of insecure.

>i gave a girl from work she told me she will make me dinner
>ok
>i told her i'm going to go take a nap
>i woke up to her sucking my penis
>i was about to cum she made it stop
>she hoped on top of me and held me down
>she told me she will be right back
>she told me to get on my knees
>she fucked me with a strap on
>i whacked it
>she made me dinner
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.