[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black girls are super attracted to me Anyone know this weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1484624474171.png (49KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484624474171.png
49KB, 633x758px
>black girls are super attracted to me

Anyone know this weird feel? I don't get it. I'm just a regular white guy, a little on the nerdy "robot" side , but black girls just love me. Why is this?
>>
>>34267812
>does anyone know this feel?

Not me, mate.
t. Blackboi
>>
I kinda know but not all of them a small amount that actually persue me and fool around with me.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (78KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
78KB, 600x811px
Are you tall and blonde?

I'm mixed and I secretly want a Nordic chad to take me and call me a worthless nigger whore but cuddle me after...
>>
File: qtblackgrill.jpg (50KB, 499x643px) Image search: [Google]
qtblackgrill.jpg
50KB, 499x643px
>>34267812

Black girls are the only girls that have shown interest in me. I'm a quiet skinny white guy. I could never be with one though because they're generally very sociable and I'm an antisocial sperg.
>>
File: happy camper.gif (593KB, 480x204px) Image search: [Google]
happy camper.gif
593KB, 480x204px
>>34267812
Nope, the only people that have ever expressed an interest in me are usually ugly white/mexican girls and faggots.
>>
>>34267934
My fantasy

Originalddjnsnd
>>
>>34267853
>Same
>Also blackboi

I've noticed that the ignorant obnoxious black girls like other people that are ignorant and obnoxious but dominant kind of like a bad boy type they wouldn't dare date someone that threatens their intelligent or annoys them in anyway or "bores them" they don't care they just focus on the wants and needs and not the bigger picture they shun and laugh at anything that sounds and looks "white" to them, very judgmental people

The intelligent black girls on the other hand date the same guys but they're either mostly wanna be chads who act geeky for attention (like those pranks dudes), white and dominant not so intelligent (jocks/chad), or Half white washed black dudes who are simps (chads black bro). Because they are black AND succeeding in "life" somewhat they feel entitled and somewhat above others that aren't. They shun ignorance but love ignorant shit like beyonces lemonade album, they are confused

Both will date anyone with enough money until completely drained of said money

I'm black but I've been cursed with "white boy mind" but I'm also thuggish looking and poor to some people

Only the rarest of woman would actually love me most would prolly fuck me then cheat on me later
>>
File: 1484043324836.jpg (19KB, 230x226px) Image search: [Google]
1484043324836.jpg
19KB, 230x226px
>>34268011
it sounds exhilarating tbqh
>>
>>34268636
This. the loud ghetto black girls (some of them are qt though) only want their male counterparts, creating a cycle of undesirable people to be around.
>>
>>34267934
>Tfw I got a black bottom bf
>Force him on his knees, force myself into him despite his complaints, wreck that shit then cum on him.
>Make him sit there showing me he soft cock with precum dripping out, butt spread, so I can savor in the sight.

He's beautiful. All black bois deserve their white chad to ruin their ass then console them afterwards.
>>
>>34267812
They're trying to "trade up" and they see you as someone who's too weak to get a white girl so they're trying to swoop you up.

>>34267853
I'm sure that feel is shit, but the black girls that are attracted to anon are typically the most shallow, vicious negresses out there. They're pursuing anon because they think he's just weak enough to stick to them like glue, but just financially and legally stable enough to provide until they can get the state can replace him as provider.
>>
>>34268011
That black girl is really qt
>>
File: 1453183357063.jpg (52KB, 700x515px) Image search: [Google]
1453183357063.jpg
52KB, 700x515px
>>34268011
Same. Black girl came on to me once and almost immediately her friends started asking me questions as though we'd been dating for weeks and she's introducing me to her friends now. I just dipped because I feel pretty drained when socially "outnumbered" or when I'm the topic of group conversation.

That was just in the first 30 seconds of meeting her. I imagine that if we actually started dating every day would be constant social interaction with her friends and family. It would be way to draining for me. Also black people love to make white people feel awkward, or uncomfortable or unwelcome so I'd probably be butting head with her people a lot and it's just not worth the bullshit.

>>34268636
>The intelligent black girls
>intelligent girls

I hate to be the stereotypical bot, but I've found that most women are terribly confused about what they want regardless of how smart they actually are or what race they are. There's been a handful of women I've personally known who I'd consider smarter than myself (mostly because I can't talk to every women in depth enough to estimate whether they're smarter than myself so there's plenty that fly under my radar) but every one of them were stuck in the feminist paradox.

They're smart enough to be top of whatever AP class and they get accepted to every college they apply to and they get good jobs that pay better than most men their age and then there's no men that'll satisfy them because they have all their bases covered. They got the intellect to stay interested in the world, they have the money to do whatever they want and live by themselves, and they have the respect of their friends and family for being successful in their profession. So what do they need? All they need is a cumshot and they'll raise a kid by themselves.

Feminism has turned women into men and now the only option for many of these masculinized women are to get a man that's such a fucking savage that he looks like a man compared to his woman.
>>
>>34267812
Asian girls are attracted to me. i find them so ugly it causes me physical revulsion
>>
>>34270295
I've got the same condition with hispanic girls. Grew up around them and they were always into me. Can't stand them though. I don't even want to be in the same room as one. The voice the make up the attitude. Just terrible.
>>
>>34270367
i'll trade you. i'll be upfront, the asian girls into me are those smart types with ill-shaped clothing an unfashionable third grader wears, and terrible frizzy hair, no make-up. they also have more demands and insecurities than a sassy black woman for some reason.

if you can stand them they will become doctors in 5 years and never leave you.
>>
>>34267812
I feel you OP. I'm a skinnyfag 5 or 6/10 white guy and for some reason, only girls of other races find me attractive. I've been hit on by almost exclusively asians, as well as a few blacks and a few mexicans. Even a muslim chick once.
>>
Maybe it's not that black girls are attracted to you so much as black girls are aggressive enough to show their attraction to you.
>>
>>34267812
What is it with all the black girl shilling happening. there's like three threads up about them
>>
>>34267812

Same, the only girl that showed genuine interest in me (and asked me out) was black.
>>
I get hit on by black girls and gay men, women that I like show zero interest in me. Not really attracted to black girls but a few were actually pretty good looking, I just don't think we have anything in common.
>>
>>34270561
probably

>>34270692
>but a few were actually pretty good looking
Fortunately, every black girl that has come on to me was absolutely smoking. But obviously that's practically a negative for a robot with no self-esteem.
>>
File: 5216291620190_013_b.jpg (17KB, 688x1032px) Image search: [Google]
5216291620190_013_b.jpg
17KB, 688x1032px
>>34270692
The girls that reject you think the same way, you have nothing in common :^)

>>34269648
Was he like pic related?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.