[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who have girlfriends and they cheat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19

File: 1478907538292.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1478907538292.png
35KB, 645x773px
>there are people who have girlfriends and they cheat on them
W-H-Y-?
>>
fucking this
I really don't fucking get it. If you have someone that you dedicate all of your time to, how the fuck can you make out with a stranger and then claim you're drunk or whatever?
>>
there's literally notihng wrong with cheating on your gf
>>
>>34267587
>>34267644
I cheated on my last girlfriend because she was bound to cheat on me someday. Might as well be the first one so I don't get cucked.
>>
File: 1465513975250.jpg (65KB, 655x663px) Image search: [Google]
1465513975250.jpg
65KB, 655x663px
>>34267652
>Might as well be the first one so I don't get cucked.
>>
>>34267653
how did you know she was bound to cheat on you
>>
Because by having sex with other women you are demonstrating that you are a male of sexual value and therfore more desirable to your girlfriend
Yes, women think this way.
>>
>>34267682
>roasties gonna roast brah xD
>>
>>34267587
I never cheated but women are vile creatures, anon. Some of them become interested in you only because you're taken. You'll feel some women will be way more interested in you if they find out you have a gf.
>>
Let's face it, women find men who cheat more attractive in general.
>>
File: 1480152453693.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480152453693.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>34267710
I'm hoping this is only a meme
>>
>>34267587
I have a boyfriend who cheated on me. Now we just stay somewhat open long as each of us know about it.
>>
File: 1484688271788s.jpg (4KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1484688271788s.jpg
4KB, 125x116px
>>34267737
How fucking blue pilled are you anon?
>>
File: 1465139090320.jpg (33KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1465139090320.jpg
33KB, 418x455px
>>34267771
How can you still love him? I literally can't wrap my mind around it.
>>
>>34267737
Of course it isn't. Men who cheat are generally considered more desirable. Not so much because they cheat but because they can cheat, a woman would take a cheating chad over a loyal robot any day.
>>
File: 1477170710255.jpg (28KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1477170710255.jpg
28KB, 205x246px
>>34267792
I mean sure, for some literal sluts cheating might be even appealing and attractive, but what does the average girl think?

>>34267807
>a woman would take a cheating chad over a loyal robot any day
>>
>>34267710
no,seems like too much work having to constantly one up some stranger tbqh
>>
>>34267737

nope

men who get cheated on will go back to their gf's just because of zero self-respect. because they think they cant get antoher one, need to prove himself, whatever. it's almost never reasons bcuz of the other guy

girls that get cheated on go back bcuz it turns them on... they want to fight for chads dick, it validates their view of him being a good mate because he has other women who view the same thing and they KNOW that now
>>
>>34267737
It is. Even if your girlfriend is the most slutty girl ever, she will want to own you. She will cheat on you, but won't allow you to do the same. In other words, girs are not really attracted to guys who cheat, but the situation is still shit.
>>
>>34267901
Jesus Christ, this.

And women still call our society "intolerant toward them". I'm so fucking enraged.
>>
>>34267794
because love is forgiving and growing from them
>>
File: 1484430141757.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484430141757.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>>34267644

>dedicated

Here is where your understanding breaks down. Most people, normal people, have girlfriends because having a girlfriend is something your supposed to do and they regularly let their genitals fall on top of one another. The idea of 'dedication' does not factor into it.

Robots have a highly romanticized view of relationships when to the layman, most are just a passing fancy.
>>
Who /cheater/ here?

>have gf, shes literally 3/10
>she never leaves the house
>make out with drunk hot stacies at parties
>go further whenever i can
>she doesn't suspect anything
>don't feel bad about it
>>
>>34268023
Why don't you just break up with her? What's the point of this relationship?
>>
>>34267964
B-but everybody want to love and to be loved, r-right?
>>
>>34267964
This, a hundred time this.

Relationship is like a bargain nowadays, NOT a dedicated endeavour toward a bright future. To the normies, a relationship is supposed to be about give and take, giving usually meaning giving the ability for the partner to have sex with us and the take being the duty to leave some of your undesirable traits hidden or removed.

Do you see the problem here? People these days are so obsessed with getting sex that theyre losing the opportunity to take interest into someone's personality, the good and the bad. It's all about appearances and materialism, when a relationship is not, at least not for me. There is a portion of this that is appearances, but appearances toward others, NOT toward each others.

People need to fucking understand this or I'm gonna lose my shit.
>>
File: halperneet.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
halperneet.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>34268085

Don't worry, anon. If you lose your shit I'll find it for you
>>
>>34268042
Because I love her and don't like the thought of her with someone else. She's sweet and we have similar interests
>>
>>34267835
The average girl is a literal slut you dork
>>
>>34268118
k1ll yourself
>>
>>34268118
You are an horrible person. People like you shouldn't be allowed to be happy
>>
>>34267683
That's not the message I would receive. I would receive the message of him being dishonest and not valuing me, or our relationship. Additionally that he lacks self control or the ability to think for the future; he is not dedicated to a long term commitment and would make a terrible husband/father. This would make him entirely unsuitable for me in my eyes, not more desirable.
>>
>>34268135
>>34268212
Why?
She loves me too. And like I said, she's ugly so she would find it hard to find any one else
>>
It's about abundance. People who can get something easily will automatically want more. If Chad can have any girl he might as well have every girl. If Stacy can ride the carousel and settle for a beta provider later then why wouldn't she. It's all a game and love and intimacy are meaningless. This is the normie redpill.
>>
>>34268256
which is why couples should discuss how things would make themselves and each other feel before acting upon them.
>>
>>34268295
>she's ugly so she would find it hard to find any one else
You're a real human being aren't you.

Also
>implying you care
>>
Because women are basically human garbage and interchangeable with one another.

But some have hotter bodies and cheating is more exciting than normal sex anyway.

>not casually mentioning to your gf that you think women including her are shit and having her still with you 4 years later and cheating on her with over six other girls in that timeframe

Ask me anything.
>>
>>34267683
you don't need to have sex with other women you just need to demonstrate that you can drop her at anytime and replace her.
>>
>>34268256
Women think one thing but do another when the time comes.
>>
>>34267737
don't listen to that faggot women hate cheaters because they don't want share his resources with other women. they want a guy who can cheat but not act on it.
>>
>>34268302
I think it goes without saying, most people do not want to be cheated on. The "don't fuck other girls/guys" shouldn't need to be discussed. If we are in a long term monogamous relationship where we have discussed the potential of buying a home together, marriage, kids, etc. it should go without saying that monogamy is the aim and cheating is unacceptable.
If he desires other women or I desire other men, we should discuss breaking up. Not "how would you feel about an open relationship?"
>>
>>34268403
I assure you, this would be devastating to me and completely alter the way I view and feel about him. I might stay with him and forgive, but it would never be desirable and repeated incidences of it would absolutely result in me leaving him and feeling utterly betrayed and broken thereafter.
>>
>>34268430
Thats not how things work though, and the reason couples aren't that successful are because of these unnatural restrictions put upon us as a archaic form of control. This can lead to resentment and further weaken the relationship rather than being open about each others desires. Not as a way to contest, but to either compliment or support.

Of course, this varies between couples and the individuals involved.
>>
>>34268639
What are you getting at? That asking for loyalty is an "unnatural restriction and archaic form of control"? If they desire someone else, they may pursue that desire; but they should leave me to pursue it. Not allow me to plan my life and dedicate my time into them, have children with them, etc. only to shatter all of that and create an unstable environment for those children.
>>
>>34267587
I speculate it's because we've been lonely losers all our lives and once we get gf we don't reek of desperation anymore so other girls suddenly notice us. The robot in this situation doesn't know how long this window will be open so they go with it because he knows damn well how long it's been closed.

That being said, cheating is wrong and I barely register cheaters as human, either gender.
>>
>>34268723
loyalty can come from more than just promising oneself to each other. It all depends on what each person needs from a relationship and what trust means to them.
>>
Man's capacity for greed and ambition is infinite
>>
>>34268923
>muh greed is bad

why dont you live in a fantasy world u hippy idiot
>>
File: cheatwindow.jpg (61KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheatwindow.jpg
61KB, 375x281px
>>34267587
You have much to learn Anon
>>
>>34267710
Dude, no. I'm a girl (inb4 tits, gtfo roastie etc) and if my boyfriend did that to me I would be absolutely devastated. stop thinking this way.
>>
>>34267653
If she was going to cheat on you why not just break up with her?
>>
>>34267587
>>34267644
Because if they don't treat their girlfriends will forget that they have the opportunity to cheat, then those girls will value them, and then they will be the ones that get cheated.

Understand?

If you get a girlfriend and you get the opportunity to cheat you must cheat on her in order to remind her of your social dominance as that is the only concept girls recohnize as valuable in a relationship these days. Teamwork means nothing and commitment is hard to even conceptualize for them.

You should cheat even if you don't really want to cheat, just to remind her that you can..... it's the only thing she'll respect.
>>
File: WQvEucL.jpg (37KB, 632x442px) Image search: [Google]
WQvEucL.jpg
37KB, 632x442px
This thread makes me sad of "Human nature" why is this species so wicked?Did space niggers really put us on earth as punishment?
>>
>>34269045
I didn't say whether it's good or bad.

Just that it's the truth.
>>
File: 1484849724895.jpg (570KB, 1024x520px) Image search: [Google]
1484849724895.jpg
570KB, 1024x520px
Failed normie here, what >>34267698 says has some real weight to it and i've seen cases like it before and even experienced its symptoms (not the cheating bit).

Once you get a girlfriend, women suddenly gravitate towards you whether or not they know you have a partner or not, they just suddenly become much more flirtatious and see you as far more desirable. It might be because you just have a different air of confidence or you just don't care about them anymore because you found your own girl, but they can just pick up on it.

You basically get a license to be chad light, to some that is a great power and they think that this boost in power will last them forever, even if their relationship with their other half ends, but it doesn't. It just puts you back to square one once it ends, unless of course you're an actual chad then its very little.

TL;DR, you're taken and seen as valuable to women all of a sudden which gives you a massive confidence boost, once you're available then you're back to being invisible to the majority of them.
>>
ITT: robots making outrageous claims with literally nothing to back them up
>>
I've been "cheating" on my girlfriend with a femanon for the past year. We send each other nudes but we've never met IRL. They have no idea about each other.

[Spoiler]I'd stop but the femanon is hotter than my gf :/ [/spoiler]
>>
because my gf is a literal cuck.
>>
>>34268467
>I might stay with him and forgive
fucking lol
>>
>>34269404
Depends on the circumstances and if its a first offense. Anything more than once is unforgivable.
I have also to take into consideration that I might've done something bad to inspire this reaction in him.
>>
File: 1484322770510.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484322770510.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>34267587
I'm khv but for me the bigger issue is how are divorces a thing, catholic marriage vow clearly states you are married till death, and the civil marriage vow in my country says you 'promise to keep the marriage stable and happy' so the meaning is basicly the same, the way I see it if a person promises something with all of the family and friends present and then breaks that promise then he's a liar, like what the fuck how can you even talk to a person like that, if he lied about that how do you know he's not lying to you all the time, divorced people are the literal scum
>>
>>34269438
Women are brainwashed into seeing marriage as a necessity, so it's impossible to have a long term relationship without getting married. As far as I see it, it's basically just a hoop you have to jump through, the "vow" is meaningless.
>>
>>34267698
Kek this

Most girls wouldn't lay an eye on me a few years ago. When I was out with my ex, every girl was staring at me. Drove my ex insanely jealous.
>>
>>34269553
It's a necessity if you intend to have children together, want any sort of insurance, health benefits, etc. through each other, a lot of various account/legal shit, etc.
The legal aspect makes it more difficult to live as a couple without getting married, so unless you intend to leave at some point, there isn't much reason NOT to.
>>
File: 1484494070304.jpg (30KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1484494070304.jpg
30KB, 500x381px
>>34267698
>>34269281
>>34269661
I knew it was over but fuck, as soon as the hard part of getting a gf is done women suddenly flood in? There's really no hope
>>
>>34267737
It's a meme mlad
>>
>>34267587
Because they can. Women find attractive cheaters even more attractive.
>>
>>34268256
You're talking about a provider here, when it's a lover (chad) you would find him more attractive by cheating on you.
>>
>>34268467
>I might stay with him and forgive
See guys? Women forgive cheating, that says just enough.
>>34269437
Don't you betas ever date bitches like this, her stance on cheating is a huge red flag and that's what she would expect of you if she cheated. Don't fall for the trap.
>>
>>34270069
Don't give him false hope anon, it will only make the pain worse for him later
>>
>>34267737
Hahaha. Anon getting unplugged from the matrix forcefully. Chill, bro. It will stop hurting in no time.
>>
>>34270149
I have no interest in "lovers" or Chad.
I am not lustful or particularly interested in sex. My main motivator for sex has been out of belief that bf would require it. I want someone to take care of and nourish, and to partner with in various endeavors. Not a short lived endorphin rush.

>>34270185
I would not cheat to begin with. I can say this without any doubt in my mind.
But I do have to consider that other people are not me, I cannot read their minds or what they will do in the future. When I say forgiving for "cheating" I do not mean sex though. I mean flirting with and entertaining another girl with some lustful idea in his mind. I could forgive him for this if there was some sort of trouble in his life that brought this sort of weakness, or if I had failed him in some way that encouraged it, but not if he willy nilly went out and fucked some girl, or if he repeatedly went out and entertained other women.
>>
>>34270378
>I have no interest in "lovers" or Chad.
I think you're just an ugly hambeast.
>>
>>34270378
>When I say forgiving for "cheating" I do not mean sex though. I mean flirting with and entertaining another girl with some lustful idea in his mind. I could forgive him for this if there was some sort of trouble in his life that brought this sort of weakness, or if I had failed him in some way that encouraged it, but not if he willy nilly went out and fucked some girl, or if he repeatedly went out and entertained other women.
This means you expect to be forgiven by the same rules. You will cheat on those same terms, things will escalate once chad flirts with you and you will get railed and say that it just happened in a moment of weakness because of your boyfriends fault.
What a nice suggarcoated description for your lacking character.
>>
Women are competitive as fuck. They often wonder why other women settle with certain guys. Even if you look like a complete loser, but have a girlfriend, some women will be interested in knowing why the fuck do you have a gf and what does your girl sees in you.
>>
That's the way of the world. The more women a man sleeps with, the higher his stock rises and the opposite with women. I believe if a chad cheats on his girlfriend, it will make her want to keep him even more. But when a man gets cheated on 9/10 times it means relationship over. It really does suck how the top 20% of men have it while the rest of us are lucky to get table scraps and have to put up with womens shit. Its one thing for the game to be rigged, but for it to be this unfair? Like its not even remotely fair.
>>
>>34270438
Naw, I've just got morals and integrity and enough intelligence to be able to think long-term instead of short-term impulsivity with no shame. Traditional values n shit.

>>34270466
As I said before, I have no inclination to cheat. I don't expect anyone to do the same as I do either. Like I said before, I have to consider that other people are not me. They will act in accordance to their own morals, beliefs, feelings, etc. I cannot expect them to adhere to my own actions. I can only expect myself to act in accordance to my own, which includes the possibility that I might forgive someone depending on the circumstances, and I might consider I had some hand in contributed to their wrongdoing (though, ultimately, they will always be the primary one at fault).
>>
>>34269094

You would feel bad, but you would find him attractive.
>>
>>34269094
>stop thinking this way
lol no.
>>
>>34270520
this is why our ancestors created the concept of marriage. Adultery was always punished by death. This was a way to step away from primitive and barbaric cave man society and make huge cultural progress. And we fucked it all up. As a result west is slowly but steady rotting away.
>>
>>34270207
B-but it's not true...right?
>>
>>34270855
the jews did this t b h
>>
>>34270930
not the jews. Its the technology
>>
>>34267794
Women's brain chemistry is different, women's main objective is to get as many resources as possible. women have no concept of honor so love to them isn't a concept it's just a feeling and them staying around is mostly just a good investment practice, that's why when men of higher perceived value come around sniffing their ass they almost always get them.
If a woman cheats on you you cheat on her three times. Make sure they know who's boss relationships past honeymoon phase are basically just a power struggle
>>
>>34270998
Which originates from the Judaism cult.
>>
>>34271051
>If a woman cheats on you you cheat on her three times.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
>>
File: vaughgibson.png (761KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vaughgibson.png
761KB, 1280x738px
>>34269999
Digits confirm. No hope
>>
>>34271077
god damn the mechanical jew
>>
File: 1426400832832.jpg (26KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426400832832.jpg
26KB, 720x400px
>tfw cheated on gf a lot
>tfw beat the shit out of her sometimes
>tfw regret it and want to apologize, but don't want to contact her because she might get upset hearing from me
I don't want to fix things between us, even if they could be fixed. I just want to say I'm sorry.
>>
>>34271077
hey, I know you work for JIDF we are watching you
>>
fucking dogs and animals fuck around and fuck anything that moves, you're a fucking human, you shouldn't be doing that shit when you have a gf, its absolutely unacceptable.
>>
>>34267587
Men love sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Thats why
>>
>>34271107
Why were you such a dick to her? In the moment, did you really think that was okay to do?
>>
>>34271358
I was drunk af.

orogina
>>
There is a sense of "forbidden" fetish behind it.
>>
>>34268085
You're wrong, jaded, and edgy.

I have a girlfriend, and neither of us would cheat on each other.

Neither of us would tolerate the other cheating, and the notion that female humans are as simplistic as you make them sound gives me serious cause to question the extent of your interaction with women.
>>
>>34267737
This is true but not because they cheat, rather because they have the ability to cheat. A robot can barely get a gf, as well as get two. Chad can get all the gf's he wants, because he's Chad.
>>
>>34271766
>cause to question the extent of your interaction with women
This is the board of the robots.
>>
As soon as you enter a monogamous relationship, you're going to have sex used as leverage to control you all the time. Is there any wonder that in this game it's 'cheating' to refuse to adhere to these broken rules? If a woman isn't providing sex on tap, much less using it to condition your behaviour, you have every right to seek it elsewhere.
>>
>>34268299
>implying most robots wouldn't leap at the opportunity to cheat to sow their wild oats or however they want to justify it
>>
>>34268256

Well I'm a rather devoted stalker and I don't get much pussy either. BTFO
>>
To put it simply, I have never been with a woman whom I respect enough to value above or equal to myself, who has stayed with me. I see most as inferior to me and the ones who are not have the good sense to leave.
>>
>>34271358
Because I'm a terrible person and I had a lot of problems.
>>
File: 1474520211199.jpg (257KB, 1225x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1474520211199.jpg
257KB, 1225x1164px
>>34267710
They also love murderers and send love letters to the most heinous of criminals who are rotting in prison, offering sexual favors and visits so they're never deprived of attention. Seriously, what the actual fuck is wrong with women?
>>
>>34269203
It's just the way she goes m8, same reason women nut when they get raped, it because evolutionarily beneficial at some point and that is why it's so.
>>
File: 1455143962879.png (57KB, 749x459px) Image search: [Google]
1455143962879.png
57KB, 749x459px
>>34272107
having crushes on murderers is at least better than being an actual murderer
>>
>>34271766
>I have a girlfriend
Get out, ree, etc.
>>
>>34272163
LPT: Dont rape women.

Just. Dont rape anything.
>>
>>34272166
Women are less prone to crime since they're physically weak and rarely find themselves in a situation where they need to rely on themselves rather than someone else(usually a man). Now explain to me why they want to fuck a bunch of criminals.
>>
File: 50s.jpg (45KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
50s.jpg
45KB, 600x550px
>>34267698
Its because men of sexual experience are more valuable. If a female wants to one up another female they do so by taking their man.
>>
>>34271766
How do you know. If you found out she cheated on you tomorrow, how would you feel? I mean you were so sure of it.

People have been in relationships longer then you that have failed. You are not fucking special.
>>
Men have to sow their seed.

Sure I've got a beautiful wife but when I see other attractive women I got the urge to fuck and impregnate them. It's just human nature.
>>
>>34272452
I know that feel. I stare, a lot. I have kids, but goddamn I can't help wanting to breed every woman I see. It's been etched into my brain since I hit puberty that I need to put my dick in as many women as possible, as often as possible.
>>
>>34268295
>i love her and she loves me
>that is why i don't fuck her and have sex with other women behind her back while ignoring her
is this how normies actually think
>>
>>34269094
>>34269094
yes in the beginning you would be shocked but after some time he will gain in value for you.

>wow he is so valuable look at how many girls he can attract

and after you break up with him(and vice versa) you will want him back more than ever
>>
File: 1457917363440.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457917363440.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>34267653
>>34267698
>>34267771
>>34268023
>>34268118
>>34268295
>>34268467
>>34269094
>>34269281
>>34269381
>>34269661

How did you normies and roasties end in this board? You know this isn't for you right?

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>34272246
Did you read my post or just misunderstand?
>>
>>34267653
Reed?
>>
>thought I was gay, get a boyfriend
>first sexual partner ever
>Have to fight to maintain erections, feel uncomfortable being intimate
>start to flirt with crossdressers from grindr
>have progressed to fucking female hookers behind his back
>strongly suspect I'm very mildly bi at best and just turned prison gay from years of loneliness
>didn't even like him that much, he just asked me out and I decided to go along with it
>gonna dump him soon

Life is strange
>>
>>34267710
I agree 100%
In fact it's a deal breaker if you have no plans to cheat on me
But I'm also a female cuck so
>>
>>34267587
>there are people who have girlfriends and they cheat on them. W-H-Y-?

As one of those few men that no woman wants, infidelity always perplexed me. You see a man who actually has a woman who desires him, and it seems mysterious that he would be willing to risk sacrificing something so precious, something that a think like myself could never even dream of attaining. The apparent lack of gratitude always inspired a kind of wrath; Nature has blessed the man in question with beauty, and he's returned the favor by spitting at one of Her daughters and demanding more.

But, of course, with age comes perspective. If one woman desires a man, there is the potential of others doing so as well. The attractive man is subject to temptations abominations like myself are spared. We all of us have our vice, that evil angel to our left whispering in our ear and seducing us to temptation.

For an attractive man, remaining good requires him resisting the temptations that come with women finding him desirable. For the monster, the repulsive thing that is a man only in name, remaining virtuous involves resisting the jealous wrath inspired by the fact that women don't.

So I'm fully willing to concede the beautiful men I've envied all my life are no less subject to their devils than I am. However, I can't help but envy them nonetheless. When the man gives into his lust and commits infidelity, tears are shed. When a monster surrenders to his wrath, what's shed is blood. And while a wicked man may break a heart, the violence of a monster who falls from grace will stop hearts from beating. It would be a lovely thing to have an imp demanding the touch of strange flesh crouching on your left shoulder rather than a dragon howling for blood.
>>
>>34273742
Just get it shape. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>34273832
>just hit the gym, brah
This is one of worst memes of all time
>>
>>34274730
Well it worked for me. Being in shape makes literally all the difference. I got laid easily. Now I'm fat, not so much. People find you more attractive if you're more attractive, fancy that.
>>
>>34274854
I'm not fat you stupid idiot, I'm just UGLY.
>>
>>34274952
I can see how painful it must be to be rejected for something you can't change, but you can overcome it. Be in great shape and cover your face somehow. Maybe no one knows who you are now, but it might be a way for you to get around your ugliness.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.