[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This pink piece of shit is making me want to play Overwatch and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2sjErjS.jpg (48KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
2sjErjS.jpg
48KB, 540x535px
This pink piece of shit is making me want to play Overwatch and I cant fight it because I cant stop looking at her cute bullshit pictures, but I cant afford it because i'm too fucking poor, someone tell me its overrated so I know i'm not missing out on anything
>>
>>34266522
It's a pretty fun moba/fps thing that can have a lot of time investment if you're very interested in said genre. For me, I had fun, but I don't really do much with it.
Do you like that shit? If so, it'd be well worth the money.
>>
>>34266522
It's overrated shit.
>>
>>34266522
I can't fucking play her worth shit but she's definitely qt af.

Her personality is shit though, she's every single female Twitch streamer. Just a massive attention slut.
>>
>>34266572
no like... im actually poor not mummy wont gimme money poor but like legit poor. I know, im working on it. Only reason I have a computer still is it provides me enough relief at the end of the day I dont fucking kill myself and the internet and electricity is included in the Motel rent
>>
its a really fun game senpai

i actually main d.va, she's really fun too. if you play your cards right you can never die and wipe the entire enemy team (even without ult).

tldr get a fucking job
>>
>>34266630
have a job, job sucks
>>
>>34266626
Honestly, to me, it's nothing amazing. It can get kind of repetitive. Watching it on Youtube gives pretty much the same experience as actually playing it, and you need to have a good PC and be a fucking tryhard to get anyway serious with it anyway. Otherwise you're stuck in the shit games where no one knows how to play
>>
It's OK. I was given it by a random internet friend.

I like McCree because I play a lot of Source and 1.6 and it's like having a deagle and a flashbang, but fuck me if his ult isn't garbage
>HIGH NOON
>rein looks around for you with his shield up
>dva puts up her boolet stopping shield
>genji starts reflecting
>everyone stops what they're doing and does everything in their power to not let you ult

maybe it's cause i've only had it for a few weeks but FUCK. least one shotting squishies with headshots is satisfying.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.